TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > Politics
Reload this Page FEMA Death Camps
Politics Current Events, Abortion, homosexuality, gun control, public schools, welfare, taxes, government etc.

(#61) Old
Over 1000 post club

Sitamun is well respected by his peersSitamun is well respected by his peersSitamun is well respected by his peersSitamun is well respected by his peersSitamun is well respected by his peersSitamun is well respected by his peersSitamun is well respected by his peersSitamun is well respected by his peersSitamun is well respected by his peersSitamun is well respected by his peersSitamun is well respected by his peersSitamun is well respected by his peers
October 15th, 2008, 08:06 AM

We don't have to necessarily "put" them anywhere. Are you suggesting will "remove from the population" those people who currently have a cold? The flu? What have they done to be imprisoned? Like it or not that IS what you are suggesting isn't it?

The pain comes from knowing that we have never been safe, and therefore will never be safe again. It comes from knowing we can never be so ignorant again. It comes from knowing we can never be children again. Losing innocence. Remembering heaven. That was the essence of hell. -John Jakes

(#62) Old
Journeyman

asrpcp.org has been getting noticedasrpcp.org has been getting noticedasrpcp.org has been getting noticedasrpcp.org has been getting noticedasrpcp.org has been getting noticedasrpcp.org has been getting noticed
October 15th, 2008, 08:18 AM

Suggesting, no. Nor am I referring to colds and flu. I am simply stating that I personally would not resist in the event of a biological attack or economic meltdown ( which would eliminate welfare and social security) the internment of millions (if necessary) of diseased two legged monkeys.
You are an atheist aren't you? People are nothing but animals by your professed creed; What, do you also desire to keep rabid and distempered possums and 'coons with the other animals? Or do you shoot them in the head and throw them in an incinerator?

(#63) Old

koban is well respected by his peerskoban is well respected by his peerskoban is well respected by his peerskoban is well respected by his peerskoban is well respected by his peerskoban is well respected by his peerskoban is well respected by his peerskoban is well respected by his peerskoban is well respected by his peerskoban is well respected by his peerskoban is well respected by his peerskoban is well respected by his peerskoban is well respected by his peers
October 15th, 2008, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asrpcp.org View Post
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a new world order, but I would like to see it on Christ's terms; which, I believe ALL THINGS are.
One must remember, I simply asked individual's opinions of WHY the FEMA camps werre erected, as well as the 500,000 plastic airtight coffins.
Myself, I believe God is finally going to clean house, and I am looking forward to it. "Operation Garden Plot" was originally designed in the event of an economic collapse or major catastrophe for the hosing of "400,000" negroes that would be expected to riot and want more free food.
"Negroes"???

Got a cite, or are you just making this up too?

Quote:
I do not believe that is designed for Christians, and it would appear as if people who have AIDS are being numbered. In NY, they want everyone tested for AIDS. This is a good sign.
Are you saying that "negroes" aren't Christians?

Are you saying that Christians can't get AIDS?

Quote:
And personally, I like the idea of rounding up all the diseased and those that spread it and locking them on "reservations."
Would that include morons like yourself that spread diseased ideas?

(#64) Old
Journeyman

asrpcp.org has been getting noticedasrpcp.org has been getting noticedasrpcp.org has been getting noticedasrpcp.org has been getting noticedasrpcp.org has been getting noticedasrpcp.org has been getting noticed
October 15th, 2008, 09:48 AM

Do you prefer the word "blacks?"
You people are something else. Do some research, and you will see that as a result of the LA Riots, blacks were the prime target of operations Garden Plot and Rex 84. It has since been extended to Latino immigrants, right wing militias, and now possibly those with incurable infectious diseases.
Myself, as I said, I would rather be the guy with the gun that the guy getting poked with a bayonet. And noones gong to do anything when it happens anymore than they will do now to prevent it from happenning; because it's the Hand of God.
As is written in Psalms, ...And God shall turn all nation that forget Him into Hell.

(#65) Old

koban is well respected by his peerskoban is well respected by his peerskoban is well respected by his peerskoban is well respected by his peerskoban is well respected by his peerskoban is well respected by his peerskoban is well respected by his peerskoban is well respected by his peerskoban is well respected by his peerskoban is well respected by his peerskoban is well respected by his peerskoban is well respected by his peerskoban is well respected by his peers
October 15th, 2008, 09:53 AM

you're a funny guy, org.

(#66) Old
Over 2000 post club

yeshuaslavejeff has been getting noticedyeshuaslavejeff has been getting noticedyeshuaslavejeff has been getting noticedyeshuaslavejeff has been getting noticedyeshuaslavejeff has been getting noticedyeshuaslavejeff has been getting noticed
October 20th, 2008, 09:38 PM

Last edited by yeshuaslavejeff; March 13th, 2010 at 07:48 PM..

(#67) Old
Resident Fiend

Gerald is well respected by his peersGerald is well respected by his peersGerald is well respected by his peersGerald is well respected by his peersGerald is well respected by his peersGerald is well respected by his peersGerald is well respected by his peersGerald is well respected by his peersGerald is well respected by his peersGerald is well respected by his peersGerald is well respected by his peersGerald is well respected by his peersGerald is well respected by his peersGerald is well respected by his peers
October 21st, 2008, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuaslavejeff View Post
duh, you're all so ignrnt..... whoever resists the o.w.g. will be interred or beheaded....(but possibly save their own soul)
I've heard about this alleged beheading business before. Any idea why the Secret Masters™ chose that particular method of execution?

The only reason I can think of would be to preserve the bodies for experimentation, or maybe involuntary organ donation...

"If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization."

--Weinberg's Second Law