TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > . . . and The Rest
Reload this Page I called the Suicide hotline...
. . . and The Rest Discuss just about anything besides Politics and Religion! Discuss sports, pop culture, computers, videogames, welcome new members, wish someone a happy birthday. Or just chit chat!

(#1) Old
TOL Legend

elohiym is well respected by his peerselohiym is well respected by his peers
elohiym is well respected by his peerselohiym is well respected by his peerselohiym is well respected by his peerselohiym is well respected by his peerselohiym is well respected by his peerselohiym is well respected by his peerselohiym is well respected by his peerselohiym is well respected by his peerselohiym is well respected by his peerselohiym is well respected by his peerselohiym is well respected by his peerselohiym is well respected by his peerselohiym is well respected by his peers
I called the Suicide hotline... - November 16th, 2009, 10:40 PM

I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, the wars, jobs, savings, Social Security, house foreclosures, retirement funds, etc.

I called the Suicide hotline.

Got a call center in Pakistan.

I told them I was suicidal.

They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck.

(I just got that in an email. Thought it was funny. Don't know who the author is.)

(#2) Old
TOL Subscriber

Thunder's Muse is well respected by his peers
Thunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peers
November 16th, 2009, 10:48 PM

Oh, man! You had me going for a sec then...I was all like "Oh, no! Don't be sad!"

Hahahaha!!

(#3) Old
TOL Subscriber

drbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peers
November 16th, 2009, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elohiym View Post
I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, the wars, jobs, savings, Social Security, house foreclosures, retirement funds, etc.
Those things will make you depressed

An honest agnostic is one who put God to the test like he wants you to; to prove Himself to you, that's why no man can or ever will convince you of there being God and His son Jesus. ONLY He can do that. An honest agnostic wants to know the truth no matter the cost or where it leads you. You accept the conclusions on your own. That's an honest agnostic. A dishonest one says I don't care.Thereby becoming an atheist and a Fool!

(#4) Old
Over 750 post club

mike.obrien56 has been getting noticedmike.obrien56 has been getting noticedmike.obrien56 has been getting noticedmike.obrien56 has been getting noticedmike.obrien56 has been getting noticedmike.obrien56 has been getting noticed
November 16th, 2009, 11:02 PM

that was pretty funny.

(#5) Old
Over 4000 post club

Cracked is well respected by his peersCracked is well respected by his peers
November 16th, 2009, 11:08 PM

Zing...

"Haven't seen the back of us yet..."

(#6) Old
Conjunction junction, what's your function?

The Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peers
The Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peers
November 16th, 2009, 11:38 PM

Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
. -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

(#7) Old
BANNED

Persephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peers
November 16th, 2009, 11:44 PM

ahhh email, where jokes that you would be too embarrassed to tell in person go.

(#8) Old
TOL Subscriber

Frank Ernest is well respected by his peers
Frank Ernest is well respected by his peersFrank Ernest is well respected by his peersFrank Ernest is well respected by his peersFrank Ernest is well respected by his peersFrank Ernest is well respected by his peersFrank Ernest is well respected by his peersFrank Ernest is well respected by his peersFrank Ernest is well respected by his peersFrank Ernest is well respected by his peersFrank Ernest is well respected by his peersFrank Ernest is well respected by his peersFrank Ernest is well respected by his peers
November 17th, 2009, 05:38 AM

Quote:

(I just got that in an email. Thought it was funny. Don't know who the author is.)

Psalm 144

(#9) Old
Blessed is the man that......

Psalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peers
Psalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peersPsalmist is well respected by his peers
November 17th, 2009, 05:55 AM

Quote:

Then they said . . .

If you accept this offer

May you be one with the earth
Cast out among the stars
Sent to oblivion
Knowing the joy of being
Obliviously happy

.....O LORD my God, in You I put my trust. Psalm 7:1
.....To You, O LORD, I lift up my soul.
Psalm 25:1

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Last edited by Psalmist; November 17th, 2009 at 08:09 AM..

(#10) Old
Come at me Bro.

TomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peers
TomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peers
November 17th, 2009, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persephone66 View Post
ahhh email, where jokes that you would be too embarrassed to tell in person go.
Actually, I just relayed that in person.

.....are you really trying to tell me that you would be too embarrassed to tell that joke but dressing up like a Faerie and parading down the street is a no-biggie? :squint:

.....Ahh, perspectives...perspectives.

Destroy another fetus now, we don't like children anyhow, I've seen the future baby......... It is Murder.
~Leonard Cohen

To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.
~Ted Nugent

(#11) Old
Gold level Subscriber

FellowServant is well respected by his peers
FellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peersFellowServant is well respected by his peers
November 17th, 2009, 09:11 AM

That's not funny..

(#12) Old
Gold level Subscriber

bybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peers
bybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peers
Talking Me too! - November 17th, 2009, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder's Muse View Post
Oh, man! You had me going for a sec then...I was all like "Oh, no! Don't be sad!"

Hahahaha!!
All my maternal flags were up and at the ready! I'm glad it was not a real crisis! bybee

(#13) Old
BANNED

Persephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peersPersephone66 is well respected by his peers
November 17th, 2009, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomO View Post
Actually, I just relayed that in person.

.....are you really trying to tell me that you would be too embarrassed to tell that joke but dressing up like a Faerie and parading down the street is a no-biggie? :squint:

.....Ahh, perspectives...perspectives.
That was at DragonCon and I did it because I am a member of the "Cruxshadows Faeries." I'll have you know it wasn't just me in the parade but several other people also dressed as faeries. We looked pretty good too.

(#14) Old
TOL Legend

elohiym is well respected by his peerselohiym is well respected by his peerselohiym is well respected by his peerselohiym is well respected by his peerselohiym is well respected by his peerselohiym is well respected by his peerselohiym is well respected by his peerselohiym is well respected by his peerselohiym is well respected by his peerselohiym is well respected by his peerselohiym is well respected by his peerselohiym is well respected by his peerselohiym is well respected by his peers
November 17th, 2009, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FellowServant View Post
That's not funny..
Sure it was.

(#15) Old
TOL Legend

November 17th, 2009, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psalmist View Post
Then they said . . .

If you accept this offer

May you be one with the earth
Cast out among the stars
Sent to oblivion...

Where I'd be swiftly beaten by 70 Virginians.