TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > Religion
Reload this Page What's the nicest thing you can say to a homosexual?
Religion Discuss General Theology, Religions and Denominations, God's Attributes, Predestination and Free Will, Dispensationalism, Eschatology, Philosophy, Origins, Archaeology, Science, World History and other such topics.

(#1) Old
Over 3000 post club

heir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peers
heir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peers
What's the nicest thing you can say to a homosexual? - July 15th, 2010, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clete View Post
What is the most loving thing you can say to a homo?

You make me sick! I want to vomit when you get near me or my family! You deserve execution you filthy discusting perfert! God is your enemy and so am I! Get away from me! You don't deserve to see God's sun light reflecting off my face!

Or something along those lines.

And no I am not kidding.

Resting in Him,
Clete
I know this is a very old thread, but "nicer than God" keeps popping up intermittently . So I decided to do a search and here we are.

Clete, you are wrong in your above quote. As an ambassador for Christ this is NOT the most loving thing you can say to a "homo".

Something along these lines would be the most loving:

Galatians 3:22 KJV But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

Romans 3:23 KJV For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 5:12 KJV Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

The good news is that sin is not your problem right now. For the wages of sin is death, but Christ took the payoff for you by dying in your stead!

Romans 6:23 KJV For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

1 Timothy 2:6 KJV Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Romans 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Your unbelief in what He has done is your problem.

Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 5:10 KJV For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

2 Corinthians 5:14-15 KJV For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

God fixed it so He could be nice to you!

2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

I pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved!

(#2) Old
TOL Subscriber

SaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peers
SaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peers
July 15th, 2010, 10:57 AM

Well said, heir

1. Land forever. Gen 17:8 (KJV)
2. City FROM heaven. Rev 21:2 (KJV)
3. Heavenly places. Eph 2:6-7(KJV)

Don't mix them, leavening the whole household of God. Luke 13:21 (KJV)

(#3) Old
TOL Subscriber

Granite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peers
Granite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peers
July 15th, 2010, 11:18 AM

When used by these people "Nicer than God" always--always--means "ruder than you."

It is easily one of the sickest little ruses I'd ever seen. One of the most disgusting excuses used by any type of Christian. The most transparent, pathetic, arrogant, and self-congratulatory kind of cowardice you can imagine.

Anyone who needs to go to these lengths to justify acting like a cretin and all-around wretched, unpleasant person needs help, therapy, a better life, an attitude adjustment, or something even more significant.

Theocrats are Social Darwinists.

He isn't there, which is why he's silent.

(#4) Old
TOL Subscriber

Clete is well respected by his peersClete is well respected by his peersClete is well respected by his peersClete is well respected by his peersClete is well respected by his peersClete is well respected by his peersClete is well respected by his peersClete is well respected by his peersClete is well respected by his peersClete is well respected by his peersClete is well respected by his peersClete is well respected by his peersClete is well respected by his peers
July 15th, 2010, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heir View Post
I know this is a very old thread, but "nicer than God" keeps popping up intermittently . So I decided to do a search and here we are.

Clete, you are wrong in your above quote. As an ambassador for Christ this is NOT the most loving thing you can say to a "homo".

Something along these lines would be the most loving:

Galatians 3:22 KJV But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

Romans 3:23 KJV For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 5:12 KJV Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

The good news is that sin is not your problem right now. For the wages of sin is death, but Christ took the payoff for you by dying in your stead!

Romans 6:23 KJV For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

1 Timothy 2:6 KJV Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Romans 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Your unbelief in what He has done is your problem.

Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 5:10 KJV For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

2 Corinthians 5:14-15 KJV For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

God fixed it so He could be nice to you!

2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

I pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved!
Well, I give you credit for doing something more than simply stating your personal opinion.

The problem here is that you misunderstand the point.

Homos are guilty of more than a mere sin, they are guilty of a capital crime. (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:26-32). Being a homo isn't merely about a perverted sexual act. Homos erode the very fabric of the whole of society, both morally and socially via issues including but not limited to the spread of various diseases, child molestation, drug use, domestic violence, adultery, murder and suicide.

As such, Christians should not treat homos as though they've stolen a grape from the grocery store, or used a curse word in mixed company. They should be treated essentially the same way one would expect to treat a rapist or murderer.

In short, Christians should approach issues of moral crimes with the following three pronged approach.

1. Advocate the re-criminalization of such crimes as adultery and homosexuality and that such crimes should be punishable by death.

2. Impose, as much as possible, a social stigma to these behaviors.

3. Encourage repentance of individual offenders.
The order of those three points is intentional. Point one effects an entire society, point two effects the immediate circle of influence of those imposing the social stigma (usually at most a neighborhood or town) and point three effects single individuals.

Your post addresses point three while the comment your were responding has to do with point two.

An interesting point to take note of is that Bob Enyart is perhaps the foremost advocate of this way of thinking and has brought more individual homos to repentance than anyone you know, or are likely to have even heard of.

In short, it works. And what's more is that being nicer than God doesn't! Being nice to sinners (especially criminals) only encourages more sin, the absolute opposite of encouraging repentance. Indeed, we learn from Scripture that it is the condemnation of the law that leads people to Christ, not being nice.

I, therefore say again, the kindest, most loving thing you could possibly do for a homo is to make him know that you find him to be disgusting (you have to actually mean it, by the way); that he is to be nowhere near your children or your family nor any of your friends or their families. Just as you would to a murderer, or rapist or child molester so should you do with the homo!

Ezekiel 13:19

Resting in Him,
Clete

http://www.theologyonline.com/cletesig.jpg

"The [open view] is an attempt to provide a more Biblically faithful, rationally coherent, and practically satisfying account of God and the divine-human relationship..." - Dr. John Sanders

Is Open Theism Christian Theism?

Last edited by Turbo; July 15th, 2010 at 07:41 PM..

(#5) Old
TOL Subscriber

Arthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peers
Arthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peers
July 15th, 2010, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Well, I give you credit for doing something more than simply stating your personal opinion.

Homos are guilty of more than a mere sin, they are guilty of a capital crime. (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:26-32). Being a homo isn't merely about a perverted sexual act. Homos erode the very fabric of the whole of society, both morally and socially via issues including but not limited to the spread of various diseases, child molestation, drug use, domestic violence, adultery, murder and suicide.

As such, Christians should not treat homos as though they've stolen a grape from the grocery store, or used a curse word in mixed company. They should be treated essentially the same way one would expect to treat a rapist or murderer.

In short, Christians should approach issues of moral crimes with the following three pronged approach.

1. Advocate the re-criminalization of such crimes as adultery and homosexuality and that such crimes should be punishable by death.

2. Impose, as much as possible, a social stigma to these behaviors.

3. Encourage repentance of individual offenders.
The order of those three points is intentional. Point one effects an entire society, point two effects the immediate circle of influence of those imposing the social stigma (usually at most a neighborhood or town) and point three effects single individuals.

Your post addresses point three while the comment your were responding has to do with point two.

An interesting point to take note of is that Bob Enyart is perhaps the foremost advocate of this way of thinking and has brought more individual homos to repentance than anyone you know, or are likely to have even heard of.

In short, it works. And what's more is that being nicer than God doesn't! Being sweet on sin only encourages more sin, the absolute opposite of encouraging repentance. Indeed, we learn from Scripture that it is the condemnation of the law that leads people to Christ, not being nice.

I, therefore say again, the kindest, most loving thing you could possibly do for a homo is to make him know that you find him to be disgusting (you have to actually mean it, by the way); that he is to be nowhere near your children or your family nor any of your friends or their families. Just as you would to a murderer, or rapist or child molester so should you do with the homo!

Ezekiel 13:19

Resting in Him,
Clete
I'm afraid I can't address your second 'reworded' post as it simply comes up as a blank quote. However, it's the bolded portion I wish to address.

Your accusations are just as applicable to human beings regardless of orientation. Heteros spread all manner of disease through promiscuity. STD's are no less rampant simply because one is straight.

Child molestation is not homosexuality so what on earth are you talking about? This silly argument has been debunked more times than Serpentdove's thread count...

Drug use? Are you seriously going to argue that homosexuals are to blame for that? Or even a primary factor in it? :squint:

Domestic violence? Yet more ignorance. Where are your stats to justify your accusations towards homosexuals being the culpable majority? You're trotting out behaviours that most would associate with heterosexual couples. Most domestic violence is committed by men towards women although that's not to say the reverse doesn't happen, or that it doesn't occur in homosexual relationships. You simply can't blame homosexuality for such however.

Adultery? How does a homosexual commit adultery in your opinion? How does he entice a married straight man to commit it? Ludicrous.

Murder and suicide? These were about long before homosexuals were "threatening society" and it's evident that you're got one unhealthy hangup with the subject.

If a homosexual commits a crime then he deserves to be punished just like any straight person. Until then he's as free as you or I to go about his business, your ignorant prejudices notwithstanding.

Well this is fun isn't it?

(#6) Old
TOL Subscriber

Clete is well respected by his peersClete is well respected by his peersClete is well respected by his peersClete is well respected by his peersClete is well respected by his peersClete is well respected by his peersClete is well respected by his peersClete is well respected by his peersClete is well respected by his peersClete is well respected by his peersClete is well respected by his peersClete is well respected by his peersClete is well respected by his peers
July 15th, 2010, 08:32 PM

Arthur 'Brain' hasn't got one.

No other response is warranted.

Learn how to think and then maybe we'll talk - but I doubt it.

"The [open view] is an attempt to provide a more Biblically faithful, rationally coherent, and practically satisfying account of God and the divine-human relationship..." - Dr. John Sanders

(#7) Old
TOL Subscriber

July 15th, 2010, 08:47 PM

Here's a link to an old thread on the subject of

The Homosexual Lifestyle

(#8) Old
TOL Subscriber

Arthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peers
Arthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peersArthur Brain is well respected by his peers
July 15th, 2010, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Arthur 'Brain' hasn't got one.

No other response is warranted.

Learn how to think and then maybe we'll talk - but I doubt it.
Take some of your own advice. I have zero interest in continuing a dialogue with [I]you[I] if you're incapable of backing up your assertions with nothing but bluster and stupid little insults. It's obvious to anyone with 'half a brain' that the behaviours you outline rest with people in general and not some portion you ignorantly malign out of prejudice.

(#9) Old
TOL Subscriber

July 15th, 2010, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Here's a link to an old thread on the subject of

The Homosexual Lifestyle
Ah. Started by yourself no less and as thoroughly 'objective' as one might expect...

Good thread though.

(#10) Old
TOL Subscriber

SaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peers
SaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peersSaulToPaul is well respected by his peers
July 16th, 2010, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Homos are guilty of more than a mere sin, they are guilty of a capital crime. (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:26-32).
Romans 1
26: For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28: And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29: Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30: Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31: Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Romans 2
1: Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.

In judging yourself as not being "as bad as a homo", you condemn yourself, because you are guilty of some of the things in this passage.

(#11) Old
TOL Subscriber

July 16th, 2010, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaulToPaul View Post
Romans 1
26: For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28: And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29: Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30: Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31: Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Romans 2
1: Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.

In judging yourself as not being "as bad as a homo", you condemn yourself, because you are guilty of some of the things in this passage and are worthy of death (capital crime).

(#12) Old
TOL Subscriber

July 16th, 2010, 05:33 AM

In judging yourself as not being "as bad as a homo", you condemn yourself, because you are guilty of some of the things in this passage and are worthy of death (capital crime).

Not sure why I couldn't edit the original post.

(#13) Old
Over 3000 post club

heir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peers
heir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peersheir is well respected by his peers
July 16th, 2010, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Thanks.
Quote:

No, I don’t misunderstand. I know it very well. I lived in that particular "way of thinking" for years. Yet, how many times this vitriol turned people away/ shut the door of opportunity to share with them that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto Himself NOT imputing their trespasses unto them (2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV), that the wages of sin is death and Christ took the payoff in their stead (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Romans 4:25 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV). Salvation is freely by His grace (Romans 3:24 KJV) and is available to all men (1 Tim 2:4 KJV) regardless of their "moral" condition. I too, wanted to judge them by the works of the flesh even though God was not imputing their sin unto them. What a tool I was; distracted and even consumed with the works of the flesh of man. This is what I must have found appealing to that "teaching". It allowed me to serve not the Lord, but my own belly.

God reconciled the world to Himself through Christ and made it possible for ALL men to be saved! He fixed it so that He could be nice to us 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

An interesting note. Here’s what the Webster’s 1828 Dictionary defines reconciliation as:

RECONCILIA'TION, n. [L. reconciliatio.]
1. The act of reconciling parties at variance; renewal of friendship after disagreement or enmity.
2. In Scripture, the means by which sinners are reconciled and brought into a state of favor with God, after natural estrangement or enmity; the atonement; expiation.

Romans 5:8-11 KJV But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. 10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. 11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

2 Corinthians 5:14-16 KJV [U]For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. 16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

Members of the Body of Christ have the ministry of reconciliation with the word of reconciliation.

2 Corinthians 5:18-21 KJV And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us!

Titus 3:4-7 KJV But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Quote:
In short, it works. And what's more is that being nicer than God doesn't! Being nice to sinners (especially criminals) only encourages more sin, the absolute opposite of encouraging repentance.
I used to think that too, but then:

2 Timothy 2:24-26 KJV And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

We all deserved death and what did we receive?? LIFE! Romans 6:23 KJV For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Focus:

Colossians 3:1-3 KJV If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

Ephesians 6:10-12 KJV Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

2 Timothy 2:1-4 KJV Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. 2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also. 3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. 4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

2 Timothy 2:7 KJV Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

2 Timothy 2:15 KJV Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Good day.

Last edited by heir; July 16th, 2010 at 02:30 PM.. Reason: add Romans 5:11

(#14) Old
Over 3000 post club

July 16th, 2010, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaulToPaul View Post

Not sure why I couldn't edit the original post.
same problem I had yesterday.

Last edited by heir; July 16th, 2010 at 02:31 PM..

(#15) Old
Over 3000 post club

July 16th, 2010, 08:17 AM

Quote:
I wonder what he told them? Were they given the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation or was their cleaning up their act a prerequisite to them hearing the gospel? IOW, was the gospel of the grace of God preached or did they need to repent of their sins first in order to be saved?