TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > Religion
Reload this Page Calling All Christians: Dinosaurs?
Religion Discuss General Theology, Religions and Denominations, God's Attributes, Predestination and Free Will, Dispensationalism, Eschatology, Philosophy, Origins, Archaeology, Science, World History and other such topics.

(#346) Old
TOL Legend

oatmeal has a large reputationoatmeal has a large reputationoatmeal has a large reputationoatmeal has a large reputationoatmeal has a large reputationoatmeal has a large reputationoatmeal has a large reputationoatmeal has a large reputationoatmeal has a large reputationoatmeal has a large reputationoatmeal has a large reputation
May 18th, 2012, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoOogers View Post
I don't know if this has been discussed in the past or not and I'm too lazy to go perusing for answers. Seems like an issue many Christians overlook!

Anyway, I've often struggled with the idea that God created the universe in six days, as we know them to be, etc., and the Bible, as far as I know, doesn't mention the dinosaurs.

SO:
Where do the dinosaurs come in?! How do they impact the story God's creation? Did they become extinct before Adam showed up? Blah blah blah, you get the idea.

Basically, just talk about them dinos.
Yeah, der,hey, whatever.

They existed after Genesis 1:1 and before Genesis 1:2

oatmeal

"And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship and in breaking of bread and in prayers." Acts 2:42

"For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks?" Psalm 6:5

I John 3:1-2. Prov 14:34 Psalm 133:1

(#347) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

Stripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peers
Stripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peers
May 19th, 2012, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealeaf View Post
Even if a small population of sauropods some how managed to stay alive in some isolated place until near modern times that does not prove that the fossile record of their existence in ancient times is in any way disputed.
One then wonders why it is that evolutionists are so against the idea.

Where is the evidence for a global flood?
Why do my eyes hurt?
You've never used them.

"...the waters under the "expanse" were under the crust."
-Bob B.

Nominate POTYs. See this thread.

(#348) Old
BANNED

Question Mark acts like a tree huggin' hippy
May 19th, 2012, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oatmeal View Post
Yeah, der,hey, whatever.