TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Bob Enyart Live > Bob Enyart Live
Reload this Page Stimulus: $top Wealth & Power to White People
Bob Enyart Live Greetings to the brightest audience in the country. I am Bob Enyart...... discuss Bob's shows here! Bob's show is aired live on the radio and rebroadcast at: KGOV.com

(#1) Old
Super Moderator

Jefferson is well respected by his peersJefferson is well respected by his peersJefferson is well respected by his peersJefferson is well respected by his peersJefferson is well respected by his peersJefferson is well respected by his peersJefferson is well respected by his peersJefferson is well respected by his peersJefferson is well respected by his peersJefferson is well respected by his peersJefferson is well respected by his peersJefferson is well respected by his peersJefferson is well respected by his peersJefferson is well respected by his peers
Stimulus: $top Wealth & Power to White People - July 15th, 2011, 02:11 PM

Stimulus: $top Wealth & Power to White People

This is the show from Tuesday July 12th, 2011.

SUMMARY:

* Obama Takes the (White) Cake: $130,000 of Barack Obama's shovel-ready stimulus money went to the Omaha school district for a diversity manual that says that something must be done about the government channeling "wealth and power to white people." Speaking of dough, a New York Times' reporter's book, The Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mother, disputes his claim that when his mother was dying, she didn't think of recovery or even of her own death but about whether the insurance company was going to pay the bills. And finally, concerned about the proliferation of nuclear weapons, the world body has named North Korea as chair of its Conference on Disarmament.

Today’s Resource: Get the Spike Psarris DVD What You Aren't Being Told About Astronomy! Have you browsed through our Science Department in the KGOV Store? Check out especially Walt Brown’s In the Beginning and Bob’s interviews with this great scientist in Walt Brown Week! You’ll also love Dr. Guillermo Gonzalez’ Privileged Planet (clip), and Illustra Media’s Unlocking the Mystery of Life (clip)! You can consider our BEL Science Pack; Bob Enyart’s Age of the Earth Debate; Bob's debate about Junk DNA with famous evolutionist Dr. Eugenie Scott; and the superb kids' radio programming, Jonathan Park: The Adventure Begins! And Bob strongly recommends that you subscribe to CMI’s tremendous Creation magazine!

WARNING: Graphic video here.

(#2) Old
Resident Gadfly.

Granite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peers
Granite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peers
July 15th, 2011, 02:22 PM

North Korea. Brilliant.

Next up: condemning Canada for crimes against humanity for giving us Celine Dion.

If you don't do as He told you don't expect me to listen.

Chances are you're actually a Paulist.

(#3) Old
Come at me Bro.

TomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peers
TomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peers
July 15th, 2011, 02:25 PM

Hey! I want some wealth and power too! How's come all the other whiteys get some but I don't!?!

Destroy another fetus now, we don't like children anyhow, I've seen the future baby......... It is Murder.
~Leonard Cohen

To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.
~Ted Nugent

(#4) Old
Resident Gadfly.

Granite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peers
Granite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peers
July 15th, 2011, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomO View Post
Hey! I want some wealth and power too! How's come all the other whiteys get some but I don't!?!
Because you're not named Rupert or Bill.

If you don't do as He told you don't expect me to listen.

Chances are you're actually a Paulist.

(#5) Old
Conjunction junction, what's your function?

The Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peers
The Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peers
July 15th, 2011, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granite View Post
North Korea. Brilliant.

Next up: condemning Canada for crimes against humanity for giving us Celine Dion.
And don't forget Rick Moranis and John Candy!

Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
. -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Last edited by The Berean; July 15th, 2011 at 04:03 PM..

(#6) Old
Come at me Bro.

TomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peers
TomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peersTomO is well respected by his peers
July 15th, 2011, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granite View Post
Because you're not named Rupert or Bill.
If I change my name can I have some?

Destroy another fetus now, we don't like children anyhow, I've seen the future baby......... It is Murder.
~Leonard Cohen

To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic.
~Ted Nugent

(#7) Old
Conjunction junction, what's your function?

The Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peers
The Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peersThe Berean is well respected by his peers
July 15th, 2011, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomO View Post
Shaddup you white devil, you!!

Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
. -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio