TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > Religion
Reload this Page Blasphemy against God.
Religion Discuss General Theology, Religions and Denominations, God's Attributes, Predestination and Free Will, Dispensationalism, Eschatology, Philosophy, Origins, Archaeology, Science, World History and other such topics.

(#1) Old
BANNED

Blasphemy against God. - February 4th, 2012, 10:18 PM

Blasphemy is indignity offered to God or profane speaking. It is an act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for God.

Man blasphemies against God most frequently by:

1. Making himself to be God or equal/in place to/of God.

There are many people, religions and beliefs in the world committing such blasphemy.

Catholics, for instance, defiantly declare to be here on earth in place of God & changing HIS commandments. This is a clear blasphemy.

2. Showing contempt and luck of reverence for God.

Once again, there are many people, religions and beliefs in the world committing such blasphemy.

The majority of Christians blasphemy against the Father the only one true God by teaching existence of the Trinity/three God/s.

The Trinitarians made up “God” of the man servant whom HE raised from David’s seed & made him Lord and Christ 2Sa 7:12, Isa 7:14, Isa 11:1-3, Lu 1:35, Ac 2:30, Ac 2:36, Ac 13:23. They worship HIS creature instead of HIM – the Creator.

They made HIS Spirit or “wind”; the means by which HE does HIS acts a third “God”. They did all this rejecting hundreds of proof texts (having none) stating absolutely to the contrary. They also did it contravening HIS clear commandment not to add to HIS word.

They clearly reject God’s word knowing that those preaching other gospel are accursed:

Exo 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Additionally, the majority of Christians attribute God’s kingdom, power and glory to their idol Satan although God makes it absolutely clear in hundreds of such proof verses that HE punishes HIS adversaries and idolaters:

Gen 6:17 And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.
Deu 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Eze 14:13 Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:

Joh 9:39 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.
Mat 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
Mat 6:13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

God tells us that our own lust not a spiritual power opposing HIM makes us sin:

Jam 1:14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
Jam 1:15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

Does man care what God says when he has such interesting fables to choose from?

Last edited by krystyna; February 21st, 2012 at 12:20 PM..

(#2) Old
BANNED

February 21st, 2012, 01:53 AM

Hi ebenz.

You didn't seem to have problem with this post.

Why then you keep banning me for disrespect of TOL staff that doesn't care for God's word?

Did you read "What is respect"?

People are respected for what they say or do.

There are two types of respect: earned respect and enforced respect.

Some people feed hungry with little bread they have. They are respected for their generosity.

Others bring hope to hospital patients although they are not in the best health either. They are respected for their good heart.

A gang leader is respected by his members. He is tough and kills those who don’t respect him.

Weren’t Hitler and Mussolini respected by their barbaric Trinitarian killers/murderers?

Weren’t those who sent Jesus to the cross respected by their followers?

Let’s get back to your demanding my respect for the TOL staff.

I don’t know anybody so I can only speak from God’s word perspective.

Well, you didn’t answer my questions violating the TOL’s rules. You didn’t tell whether Jesus was the right or left wing fanatic.

You didn’t explain why Knight rejects God’s word and follows man made lies, blaspheming the Father the only one true God, banning people like me for name-calling although he knows that I quoted godrulz name-calling me and jerzy.

Why then you force me to respect you?

Why don’t you respect God’s word?

Why you say that I am not worthy your answers?

Do you find my questions too difficult to deal with because you can not really explain why you reject God’s word for man made lies, because you are unable to explain your faith, because you have no idea how to explain your “view” that there are three “Gods” but they make up one God, because you don’t find it written, because you know that God made it absolutely clear in hundreds of proof verses that the Father is the only one true God, because you have not a single proof verse stating that there are three “God’s or that God is Trinity, because you know that your Trinity God is a man made lie, because you know that those who teach gospel different to Paul’s are accursed, because you know that the eternal life is for them to/who know the Father the only one true God and his anointed man servant whom He raised from David’s seed, because you know that the Father the only one true God placed sins of the world upon him, because you know that the Father the only one true God raised him from the dead to eternal life; the first fruits of the mortal man, because you know that through this man his followers; the true worshippers of the Father the only one true God can be reconciled with the Father?

Do you think that banning me instead of honestly answering my questions should make me to respect you?

Could you at least tell me what I should respect you for?

Last edited by krystyna; February 21st, 2012 at 12:21 PM..

(#3) Old
TOL Subscriber

Grosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peers
Grosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peers
February 21st, 2012, 02:15 AM

K, You're out of your mind (quite mad)

(#4) Old
BANNED

February 21st, 2012, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
K, You're out of your mind (quite mad)
Is it because you can’t prove that I am wrong and your theology stinks?

But don’t worry, GM.

This is a normal reaction of those who can’t defend their position.

By the way, do you still use 1Jn 5:7-8 as proof of your theology, GM?

(#5) Old
TOL Subscriber

Grosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peersGrosnick Marowbe is well respected by his peers
February 21st, 2012, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystyna View Post
Is it because you can’t prove that I am wrong and your theology stinks?

But don’t worry, GM.

This is a normal reaction of those who can’t defend their position.

By the way, do you still use 1Jn 5:7-8 as proof of your theology, GM?
No. You've mistaken me for someone else. Which doesn't surprise me...

(#6) Old
TOL Subscriber

February 21st, 2012, 02:33 AM

You can't "fight city hall." Why come up against the powers that be?? Ebenz and Knight should not be the objects of your "ire." (wrath) That's committing, instant "forum suicide." It makes you a target for banning...These two are patient and fair, but you push it way to far... Christ'sWord used to ramble on like a crazy person but seems to have settled down some. Why don't you try that, before they run out of patience with you??

(#7) Old
BANNED

February 21st, 2012, 02:57 AM

Quote:
No. You've mistaken me for someone else. Which doesn't surprise me...
I am sure you were proving multiplicity of God backing it up by Ge 1:26 and 1Jn 5:7-8, weren't you GM?

(#8) Old
TOL Subscriber

February 21st, 2012, 02:58 AM

If you don't settle down and be more "subtle" in your approach then you'll wind up getting banned and not have "any voice" here...

(#9) Old
TOL Subscriber

February 21st, 2012, 03:00 AM

Quote:
I am sure you were proving multiplicity of God backing it up by Ge 1:26 and 1Jn 5:7-8, weren't you GM?
Genesis mentions a "plurality" "Let "us" make man in "our" image. Coming out of the gate, the Bible speaks of plurality...

(#10) Old
BANNED

February 21st, 2012, 03:04 AM

Quote:
You can't "fight city hall." Why come up against the powers that be?? Ebenz and Knight should not be the objects of your "ire." (wrath) That's committing, instant "forum suicide." It makes you a target for banning...These two are patient and fair, but you push it way to far... Christ'sWord used to ramble on like a crazy person but seems to have settled down some. Why don't you try that, before they run out of patience with you??
That would mean that Jesus shouldn't die either.

He could be "politically correct".

Look GM.

When I (or other true worshippers of the Father the only one true God) speak softly here, the bullies and hijackers are unleashed by those “patient and fair” people (they don't ban them for what they do despite multiple reporting) to suffocate God’s word.

This forum sometimes look like a Christian trash bin.

(#11) Old
TOL Subscriber

February 21st, 2012, 03:06 AM

K, who was Jesus praying to on the cross and in the garden? He was speaking to God the Father. When Christ ascended, He sat down at the "right hand of God the Father." Christ said unless He leaves the comforter wouldn't come (The Holy Spirit)

(#12) Old
TOL Subscriber

February 21st, 2012, 03:09 AM

Quote:
That would mean that Jesus shouldn't die either.

He could be "politically correct".

Look GM.

When I (or other true worshippers of the Father the only one true God) speak softly here, the bullies and hijackers are unleashed by those “patient and fair” people (they don't ban them for what they do despite multiple reporting) to suffocate God’s word.

This forum sometimes look like a Christian trash bin.
But, than again they don't ban people on a regular basis. Only very few, who almost ask for it, by their behavior...

(#13) Old
BANNED

February 21st, 2012, 03:09 AM

Quote:
If you don't settle down and be more "subtle" in your approach then you'll wind up getting banned and not have "any voice" here...
The will of God shall prevail.

I am tired of being bullied and banned for pointing people to God's word, for pointing them to the imminent danger of losing the eternal life.

Let them have their will in peddling the fallacies.

They will have to answer for this before the judgment seat one day.

(#14) Old
BANNED

February 21st, 2012, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Genesis mentions a "plurality" "Let "us" make man in "our" image. Coming out of the gate, the Bible speaks of plurality...
I don't think I am going to be around for much longer.

Besides, this has been discussed here many times by many people.

I was only referring to your use of 1Jn 5:7-8 as proof of plurality of God.

You know by now, I suppose, that this is one of the Trinitarian dirty tricks.

(#15) Old
TOL Subscriber

February 21st, 2012, 03:16 AM

Quote:
The will of God shall prevail.

I am tired of being bullied and banned for pointing people to God's word, for pointing them to the imminent danger of losing the eternal life.

Let them have their will in peddling the fallacies.

They will have to answer for this before the judgment seat one day.
If Knight and ebenz show any partiality, I've never witnessed it. They always act responsible and never bully anyone. If you're going to be on a forum, you have to abide by what they say. They have ALL the authority, as they should. You can't "buck" the system and expect them not to do anything. They hold all the cards. You have to play the game, their way...Like I said, there's no partiality on this forum, people have a lot of freedom to voice their opinions and thoughts...