TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > Religion
Reload this Page Christians, what you think of this?
Religion Discuss General Theology, Religions and Denominations, God's Attributes, Predestination and Free Will, Dispensationalism, Eschatology, Philosophy, Origins, Archaeology, Science, World History and other such topics.

(#1) Old
TOL Legend

jerzy makes liberals look conservativejerzy makes liberals look conservativejerzy makes liberals look conservativejerzy makes liberals look conservativejerzy makes liberals look conservativejerzy makes liberals look conservative
Christians, what you think of this? - December 31st, 2011, 12:35 AM

Let me mention two of the most horrific idolatrous teachings.

The most prevailing are the idol teachings with the Satanism in the first place and the Trinitarianism in the second. I need to add that the majority of Christians of today uphold both Satanism and Trinitarianism.

The Satanism.

Some 5 000 years ago Egyptians believed that the Pharaohs mediated between a bad god Set and a good god Horus.

With time pagan nations modified the story of god Set until it became a fallen angel or a spiritual power opposing God as it is generally known (with varying attributes) within the Christianity of today.

Did God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob warn people of the OT about this monster?

No.

God didn’t mention anything at all.

Instead, God warned Israel against mixing up with pagan nations which would lead them to worshipping their gods and make them sin against Him.

The Hebrew word śâṭân appears 27 times in the OT.

It is very important to note that 19 times it remains just transliterated:
1Ch 21:1 (compare with 2Sa 24:1), Job 1:6-9 (5), Job 1:12 (2), Job 2:1-4 (5), Job 2:6-7 (2), Psa 109:6, Zec 3:1-2 (3)

So every time, except 2Sa 19:22, the word points to a person or people it remains not translated.

6 times it is translated as adversary: Num 22:22, 1Ki 5:4 (2), 1Ki 11:14, 1Ki 11:23, 1Ki 11:25
Interestingly, it is translated withstand pointing to God’s angel in Num 22:32

So clearly, we find no mention that Satan is a fallen angel or a spiritual power opposing God.

Why then Christians teach otherwise?

They teach that Satan not serpent tempted Eva in Ge 3.

They teach that Satan or Lucifer (a Greek word added in one of the translations for reference) not a Babylonian king fell from his position in Isa 14:12.

They teach that Satan not a king of Tyre was punished in Eze 28.

Just read the entire chapters to note the lies. Also consider that to fall from heaven refers to fall from a high position as La 2:1 clearly states.

While the devil wasn’t mentioned at all in the OT, demons were mentioned 4 times as useless man made wooden idols.

All unclean/lying spirits and destroying angels were sent by God.

As the matter of fact, the OT is a testimony of God’s dealing with His adversary including the idolaters.

God clearly states that He kills & brings evil and there is nothing in the world to take people away from HIS hand. Read Ge 6:7,13,17, De 32:39, Isa 45:7, Eze 14:13, He 12:29 just to mention few out of hundreds of such texts.

So why there is such an explosion of the satanic activity in the NT?

We note that God didn’t send prophets to Israel for circa 500 years prior commencement of Jesus’ teaching.

Israel back slid into paganism as they always did in the past.

Thus they were sure that Jesus had devil.

Thus they failed to recognize him as the Messiah.

But why Jesus casts demons and speaks about Satan?

The NT also doesn’t speak about genesis of Satan or the devil.

The NT doesn’t say that Satan and the devil is a fallen angel or a spiritual power opposing God.

We have to recall that all “evil” powers come from God. Read Jdg 9:23, 1Sa 18:10, 1K 22:23, 2Ch 21:16, Isa 19:14, 29:10, 37:36, 51:1, Eze 14:9, De 13:1-3.

This time they declare to the Jews who Jesus really is asking the “impostor” to turn them into the unclean pigs or to deal with their powers.

We have to note that Jesus always speaks to the Jews (except of the 12) in parables Mt 13:34.

We further have to note that Jesus speaks in parables to blind the Jews Jn 9:39.

Thus the Christians of today who know a verse or two twisted by their teachers are also blinded by the same parables as the Jews were.

Thus they are not told that God hides things from the wise and prudent Mt 11:25 and sends them strong delusion that they believe a lie 2Th 2:11.

Instead they lie that in verses like Jn 10:10 Jesus speaks about Satan and not referring to the prophets describing Israel’s leaders in Eze 34:1-24, Isa 3:14-15, Jer 12:10, 23:4, 25:34, 25:35, 25:36, 33:12, 50:6, 50:7, Da 7:13-14, Mic 3:1-3, 5:5, Nah 3:18, Zec 10:2-3, 11:3+5+16, 13:7, Re 3:3.

They also use Jesus’ temptation as proof of existence of the fallen angel Satan. They can not imagine what agony Jesus must have been going through in the desert. They fail to remember what Paul says in Ro 7: 15-24 about his flesh or what James says in Jam 1:14-15 about genesis of our sin.

Another of their favorite twist is 2Co 4:4 which doesn’t mention Satan. Instead it is parallel to Mt 11:25 and 2Th 2:11.

Some even make business of casting demons from sick people while they and their families take prescribed pills to keep their "demons" away. What a lie. What hypocrisy.

But what about the Re 12:9 whereby it says that the dragon is called so and so?

Ask them who this dragon of Re 12:3 having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads really is. Ask them to explain to you what a horn signifies in the OT. Ask them to explain it from Da 7 and Re 17.

Thus they attribute God’s kingdom, power and glory to their stupid idol Satan telling lies.

To conclude:

Satan is an adversary; anyone, a group of people or anything opposing, a stumbling block. Thus Jesus calls Peter a Satan. Thus Paul battles with his flesh. Thus James explains genesis of our sin.

Unless you are able to show written who Satan, the devil, Lucifer or demons really is/are (not what he/they do) I am not going to reply to your post.

This is to avoid “unnecessary disturbance” to your pagan belief.

To continue

Last edited by jerzy; December 31st, 2011 at 08:50 AM..

(#2) Old
TOL Legend

jerzy makes liberals look conservativejerzy makes liberals look conservativejerzy makes liberals look conservativejerzy makes liberals look conservativejerzy makes liberals look conservativejerzy makes liberals look conservative
December 31st, 2011, 12:36 AM

The Trinitarianism

The Trinitarians came up with few concepts of which the most prevalent one is that the Father is not a being but one among the three Persons-Gods.

Quote:
The Athanasian Creed

For there is one Person of the Father, another of the Son, and another of the Holy Ghost.

So the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Ghost is God.

So are we forbidden by the Catholic Religion, to say, here be three Gods...
Very silly concept indeed especially when we consider that they have not a single proof text in support while hundreds to the contrary and having no idea what they are really trying to say as we can see above.

Guess what. The Protestant “Sisters” follow such utterly illogical and ungodly babbling.
What an irony.

However, following their founding creed they declare that:

Quote:
The Nicene Creed

We believe in one God,
the Father
, the Almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all that is, seen and unseen.
Quote:
Cruciform

Catholics believe that the Father is the only true God. There are no other Gods. How can I make this any clearer?

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...t=76966&page=3 See post 43
Quote:
some other dude

Trinitarians do indeed believe that the Father is the only one true God.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...=1#post2847908 see post 6.
Quote:
Bright Raven

Of course!

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...=1#post2852995 See post 869

Quote:
jerzy

Do you agree that, according to Jn 17:3, the Father is the only true God?

Do you agree that, according to Jn 17:3, the eternal life is for them to know the Father the only true God and Jesus Christ (His anointed) whom the Father sent?

Quote:
john_aurelius

The...two are great and agree outright.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...=74387&page=42 See post 629

But they clearly care less because they are in majority who speak against their founding creeds as well as against them selves. What is most horrifying, is that they blasphemy against the Father the only one true God, forfeiting the eternal life, attempting to prove that HE is a liar.

They forget that the majority of Jews sent Jesus to the cross.

The majority of their German and Italian forefathers, blessed by the highest Trinitarian authorities, embarked upon the greatest man slaughter of their Trinitarian brothers in the WW 2.

But who cares today?

Who cares to consider Jesus’ words like: “By their fruits you shall know….”

So what is it really all about?

The entire scripture teaches that the Father is the only one true God.

Further, it teaches that the eternal life is for them who know the Father the only one true God and also know the man servant and anointed Son whom the Father sent. God remains silent about a Trinity God or about three Gods.

The Trinitarian founding Necene Creed confirms it in its opening. Alas, it continues with horrific twists and lies to blind their followers.

Further, many of the Trinitarians declare that the Father is the only one true God; that there are no other Gods.

Why then they peddle the triune God lie?

How can a Christian say that hundreds of such proof texts are crap, pet verses, taken out of context or prove Trinity?

Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Joh 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
Mat 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.
Act 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
Rev 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Joh 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
Joh 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
Mat 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Mat 10:20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
Col 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
Gal 1:4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
1Co 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Eph 1:19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
Eph 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
Eph 1:21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
Eph 1:22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
Eph 1:23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Likewise, we need to ask ourselves why the Jews rejected the truth about Jesus.

In both cases man made lies, man’s ungodly concepts, poor Biblical literacy and luck of fear of God lead to rejection of such crystal clear God’s word for pagan stories.

But what about the Trinitarian claims that there are proof texts stating that God is Trinity?

It is a lie.

The Trinity God is neither toughed no mentioned.

Man is not allowed to add to God’s word.

But who cares.

While some say such abhorring things that Christians are compelled to uphold the Jewish opinion (it implies that Jesus was an impostor) others put forward Jn 1:1-3 and Jn 20:28 as proof texts.

Let’s see:

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

We don’t notice any indication here that God is Trinity.

It is certain that John referred to Isa 55:11, Ps 33:6+9, Heb 11:3 and so on.

The Greek word logos never denote Jesus as God. There are few texts stating to the contrary.

The Trinitarian Bishops Bible clearly confirms it:

Joh 1:1 In the begynnyng was the worde, & the worde was with God: and that worde was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the begynnyng with God.
Joh 1:3 All thynges were made by it: and without it, was made nothyng that was made.

The clear teaching had to be replaced with the “politically correct” one.

The contemporary Trinitarian scholars disagree with the current erroneous rendition caused by the faulty & outdated Greek grammar.

Jesus should have been focused on teaching the trin “God” to the Jews. He, on the contrary, makes it absolutely clear that the Father is the only true God subjecting the eternal life to such knowledge.

Besides, God can not contradict HIMSELF. HE can not state one think in hundreds of proof texts and allude to the contrary in a few.

The next test is this:

Joh 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

As in Jn 1:1-3 we don’t notice any indication that God is Trinity.

However, Thomas seems to have turned all prophets, Jesus and the apostles up side down just in one word: “God”.

Again, Jesus should have been focused on teaching the trin “God” to the Jews. He, on the contrary, makes it absolutely clear that the Father is the only true God subjecting the eternal life to such knowledge.

Besides, God can not contradict HIMSELF. HE can not state in hundreds of proof texts one think and allude to the contrary in a few.

The fact is that the Greek word “theos” used there is of a multiple meaning and has to be rendered according to the context.

But there is nothing in this verse's context warranting either rendition.

Thus the broader context determines the rendition.

There are many texts in the gospel of John like Jn 4:23, 14:6, 14:10, 17:3 particularly the proximity of Jn 20:17 and Jn 20:31 clearly making the above rendition impossible.

But who cares.

The business must go on.

No wonder why the peddlers of lies are so frustrated that not only they have nothing to show written in support of their fallacy but their founding Necene Creed as well as their prominent officials openly admit that the Father is the only one true God and declare that there are no other Gods.

Thus people have to be banned from TOL for being “unnecessary disruptive” to the peddlers of lies while pointing them to God’s word as well as to their own admissions.
The question is why the peddlers of lies were unnecessarily calling those pointing them to God’s word and to their own admissions by stupid inhumane names?

Why they were lashing as to mentally ill, were posting stupid rhetoric instead of quoting from God’s word, were very abusive and so on?

Does the Christianity really transpire from these people?

Would the Lord Jesus Christ behave like they do?

Would any of the “12” do such stupid things as they do?

Certainly not.

Why then they do such silly things?

The answer is simple.

Their pagan business run under the Christian umbrella has to be protected at all cost.

One finds out that most of the Christians are scriptures illiterate unable to explain from the scriptures what and why they believe in. They just follow man made stories.

To cover up for their ignorance they often embark upon name calling like a pig, a cow, an idiot, stupid, mentally ill, cultist, JW (they do not kill by millions as the Trinitarians do), Arian and so on or just resort to stupid rhetoric.

This clearly proves that they are not following the Lord Jesus Christ. They are not Christians but mere usurpers.

Alas, they can not do today what their forefathers used to do to the true worshippers of the Father the only one true God.

To conclude:

How stupid one has to be or how hard one has to pretend to be blind to peddle such abhorring and blasphemous lie?

Unless you show written that God is Trinity and that hundreds of such proof texts above are lies, were abolished, suspended or amended I am not going to reply to your post.

This is to avoid “unnecessary disturbance” to your pagan belief.

Last edited by jerzy; January 1st, 2012 at 01:28 AM..

(#3) Old
TOL Legend

December 31st, 2011, 12:36 AM

Duplicated post

(#4) Old
Over 3000 post club

Spitfire is well respected by his peersSpitfire is well respected by his peers
Spitfire is well respected by his peersSpitfire is well respected by his peersSpitfire is well respected by his peersSpitfire is well respected by his peersSpitfire is well respected by his peersSpitfire is well respected by his peersSpitfire is well respected by his peersSpitfire is well respected by his peersSpitfire is well respected by his peersSpitfire is well respected by his peersSpitfire is well respected by his peersSpitfire is well respected by his peers
December 31st, 2011, 01:39 AM

What do I think?

I'll be as concise as I can.

I think God the father saved Christianity by squelching the Arian heresy because it was just plain wrong and it was not his will that generations upon generations of Christians thereafter should deny the divinity of his son.

"So as not to exchange one evil for another, this poor land must be saved from the scourge of friend and foe alike." - Friedrich Schiller

Posting ability officially rated "pretty good" by Delmar.

(#5) Old
TOL Legend

December 31st, 2011, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
What do I think?

I'll be as concise as I can.

I think God the father saved Christianity by squelching the Arian heresy because it was just plain wrong and it was not his will that generations upon generations of Christians thereafter should deny the divinity of his son.
Hmmm!!!

Nothing from God's word as expected from a Catholic.

By the way.

This is the "God who saved Christianity":

Quote:
325 AD - Constantine convenes the Council of Nicaea in order to develop a statement of faith that can unify the church. The Nicene Creed is written, declaring that "the Father and the Son are of the same substance" (homoousios). Emperor Constantine who was also the high priest of the pagan religion of the Unconquered Sun presided over this council. According to the Encyclopedia Britannica:
"Constantine himself presided, actively guiding the discussions and personally proposed the crucial formula expressing the relationship of Christ to God in the creed issued by the council. "of one substance with the Father."

The American Academic Encyclopedia states:
"Although this was not Constantine’s first attempt to reconcile factions in Christianity, it was the first time he had used the imperial office to IMPOSE a settlement."

At the end of this council, Constantine sided with Athanasius over Arius and exiled Arius to Illyria.

328 AD - Athanasius becomes bishop of Alexandria.

328 AD - Constantine recalls Arius from Illyria.

335 AD - Constantine now sides with Arius and exiles Athanasius to Trier.

337 AD - A new emperor, Contantius, orders the return of Athanasius to Alexandria.

339 AD - Athanasius flees Alexandria in anticipation of being expelled.

341 AD - Two councils are held in Antioch this year. During this council, the First, Second, and Third Arian Confessions are written, thereby beginning the attempt to produce a formal doctrine of faith to oppose the Nicene Creed.

343 AD - At the Council of Sardica, Eastern Bishops demand the removal of Athanasius.

346 AD - Athanasius is restored to Alexandria.

351 AD - A second anti - Nicene council is held in Sirmium.

353 AD - A council is held at Aries during Autumn that is directed against Athanasius.

355 AD - A council is held in Milan. Athanasius is again condemned.

356 AD - Athanasius is deposed on February 8th, beginning his third exile.

357 AD - Third Council of Sirmium is convened. Both homoousios and homoiousios are avoided as unbiblical, and it is agreed that the Father is greater than His subordinate Son.

359 AD - The Synod of Seleucia is held which affirms that Christ is "like the Father," It does not however, specify how the Son is like the Father.

361 AD - A council is held in Antioch to affirm Arius’ positions.

380 AD - Emperor Theodosius the Great declares Christianity the official state religion of the empire.

381 AD - The First Council of Constantinople is held to review the controversy since Nicaea. Emperor Theodosius the Great establishes the creed of Nicaea as the standard for his realm. The Nicene Creed is re-evaluated and accepted with the addition of clauses on the Holy Spirit and other matters. (History of Arian Controversy)

If you believe that Nicaea just formalized the prevalent teaching of the church, then there really should not have been any conflicts. Why should there be? If it were the established teaching of the church, then you would expect people to either accept it, or not be Christians. It would be like me being a member of the Communist Party. I would join it knowing that they do not believe in the ownership of private property, no conflict. But now, say after I have been a member of the party for a few years, someone decides to introduce a proposal that we allow the ownership of private property, not everyone in the party is going to agree, the result is conflict. This is similar to what happened in the church. It was not the established teaching, and when some faction of the church tried to make it official, the result was major conflict.

At least Arian has written History on his side..

Taken from my Trinity Talk thread!
Paul

Last edited by jerzy; January 1st, 2012 at 05:24 AM..

(#6) Old

some other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peerssome other dude is well respected by his peers
December 31st, 2011, 03:02 AM

I think Jerzy will be banned again within three days.

(#7) Old
Over 5000 post club

One Eyed Jack is well respected by his peersOne Eyed Jack is well respected by his peersOne Eyed Jack is well respected by his peersOne Eyed Jack is well respected by his peersOne Eyed Jack is well respected by his peersOne Eyed Jack is well respected by his peersOne Eyed Jack is well respected by his peersOne Eyed Jack is well respected by his peersOne Eyed Jack is well respected by his peersOne Eyed Jack is well respected by his peersOne Eyed Jack is well respected by his peersOne Eyed Jack is well respected by his peersOne Eyed Jack is well respected by his peersOne Eyed Jack is well respected by his peers
December 31st, 2011, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzy View Post
Let me mention two of the most horrific idolatrous teachings.

The most prevailing are the idol teachings with the Satanism in the first place and the Trinitarianism in the second. I need to add that the majority of Christians of today uphold both Satanism and Trinitarianism.

The Satanism.

Some 5 000 years ago Egyptians believed that the Pharaohs mediated between a bad god Set and a good god Chorus.
Chorus? Who is that -- the Egyptian god of songs?

(#8) Old
TOL Legend

December 31st, 2011, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Eyed Jack View Post
Chorus? Who is that -- the Egyptian god of songs?
It is Horus.

Sorry for the mistake and thanks for bringing it up to my attention.

(#9) Old
You talkin' to me?

Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
December 31st, 2011, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzy View Post
Duplicated post
Aren't all of your posts essentially duplicate posts?

TheologyOnline.com is for dialoguing not monologuing.

DOWNLOAD the FREE TOL App available for iPhone, iPad, and Android.

Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter

TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

-----------
Bibles for sale | Logos Bible Software 15% Off

(#10) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

Bright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peers
Bright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peers
December 31st, 2011, 02:10 PM

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot

(#11) Old
TOL Subscriber

keypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peerskeypurr is well respected by his peers
December 31st, 2011, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by some other dude View Post
For telling the truth? Shame

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ

(#12) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

Bright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peers
Bright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peersBright Raven is well respected by his peers
December 31st, 2011, 06:56 PM

Maybe longer.

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot

(#13) Old
Gold level Subscriber

Lazy afternoon is making a name for themselvesLazy afternoon is making a name for themselvesLazy afternoon is making a name for themselvesLazy afternoon is making a name for themselvesLazy afternoon is making a name for themselvesLazy afternoon is making a name for themselvesLazy afternoon is making a name for themselves
December 31st, 2011, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Raven View Post
Maybe longer.
It would be nothing compared to the thousand year banning some will get.

LA

Many get called to be saved, then take upon themselves the demons of the fallen church before they give their life to God in return.

(#14) Old
TOL Legend

December 31st, 2011, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
Aren't all of your posts essentially duplicate posts?

TheologyOnline.com is for dialoguing not monologuing.
Really?

You must have seen only those sent to you by the complainants. Can you see how your favorite posters dialogue (see the post just below)?

Do you welcome such “dialogue” on TheologyOnline.com?

I would most welcome your dialog, Knight.

Could you show written, for the beginning that God is Trinity or that there are three Gods please?

Since the eternal life is clearly subject to knowledge that the Father is the only one true God you must have a good reason for rejecting God's word and accepting the man made lie that there are three Gods.

Are you also saying bye, bye to your eternal life, Knight?

God bless.

Last edited by jerzy; January 1st, 2012 at 03:06 AM..

(#15) Old
TOL Legend

December 31st, 2011, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by some other dude View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Maybe longer.

Thanks for proving my opening post.

Please continue with your stupid rhetoric.

You are doing a great job.

TheologyOnline.com must be proud of you guys.

Last edited by jerzy; January 2nd, 2012 at 12:19 AM..