TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > . . . and The Rest
Reload this Page What members make you cringe?
. . . and The Rest Discuss just about anything besides Politics and Religion! Discuss sports, pop culture, computers, videogames, welcome new members, wish someone a happy birthday. Or just chit chat!

(#616) Old
Over 2000 post club

ThePresbyteers is making a name for themselvesThePresbyteers is making a name for themselvesThePresbyteers is making a name for themselvesThePresbyteers is making a name for themselvesThePresbyteers is making a name for themselvesThePresbyteers is making a name for themselvesThePresbyteers is making a name for themselvesThePresbyteers is making a name for themselvesThePresbyteers is making a name for themselves
March 10th, 2012, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysostom View Post
do you think Catholics are Christian?
I think so. They're way too busy following 2,000 traditions of man when they could just follow Christ alone. They spend all their time being busy-minded with multiple laws and rules and policies and __________ (What else?)

(#617) Old
TOL Subscriber

resurrected is well respected by his peers
resurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peers
April 18th, 2013, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by some other dude View Post
some other dude

I can't stand that guy.

Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice

And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you

(#618) Old
TOL Subscriber

Nang is well respected by his peersNang is well respected by his peersNang is well respected by his peersNang is well respected by his peersNang is well respected by his peersNang is well respected by his peersNang is well respected by his peersNang is well respected by his peersNang is well respected by his peersNang is well respected by his peers
April 18th, 2013, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
I kinda like and stand up for myself, too . . .

"The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

"Experience teaches us nothing; revelation teaches all we need to know."

“ Those who proclaim that the sovereignty of God determines what justice is, (do so) by observing what God actually does. Whatever God does is just.”

. . . Gordon H. Clark

(#619) Old

Eeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peers
April 18th, 2013, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
You are wrong, I am very easy to have a rational discussion with. You just need to be rational.
That was very polite.

(#620) Old
TOL Subscriber

Nang is well respected by his peersNang is well respected by his peersNang is well respected by his peersNang is well respected by his peersNang is well respected by his peersNang is well respected by his peersNang is well respected by his peersNang is well respected by his peersNang is well respected by his peersNang is well respected by his peers
April 18th, 2013, 09:40 PM

Frankly, I am tired of reading about all of you . . .

who possess little reference to the Lord Jesus Christ.

I would rather read threads about Him, than stupid threads about all of you.

Nang

"The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

"Experience teaches us nothing; revelation teaches all we need to know."

“ Those who proclaim that the sovereignty of God determines what justice is, (do so) by observing what God actually does. Whatever God does is just.”

. . . Gordon H. Clark

(#621) Old
TOL Legend

WizardofOz is well respected by his peersWizardofOz is well respected by his peers
WizardofOz is well respected by his peersWizardofOz is well respected by his peersWizardofOz is well respected by his peersWizardofOz is well respected by his peersWizardofOz is well respected by his peersWizardofOz is well respected by his peersWizardofOz is well respected by his peersWizardofOz is well respected by his peersWizardofOz is well respected by his peersWizardofOz is well respected by his peersWizardofOz is well respected by his peers
April 18th, 2013, 10:03 PM

TSF
TGL

*Cringe*

Remember, you cannot be both young and wise. Young people who pretend to be wise to the ways of the world are mostly just cynics. Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest thing from it. Because cynics don't learn anything. Because cynicism is a self-imposed blindness, a rejection of the world because we are afraid it will hurt us or disappoint us. Cynics always say no. But saying "yes" begins things. Saying "yes" is how things grow. Saying "yes" leads to knowledge. "Yes" is for young people. So for as long as you have the strength to, say "yes."
- Stephen Colbert

For anti-theists / militant atheists Warning: some profanity

(#622) Old
TOL Subscriber

bybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peers
bybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peersbybee is well respected by his peers
April 19th, 2013, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardofOz View Post
TSF
TGL

*Cringe*
I'm not going to cringe! I'll pick up my shield and my cudgel and have at them!
There are only a few slimey little pukes on TOL but in the main I enjoy being here and sharing thoughts on cabbages and kings while primarily sharing our faith and our practice thereof.

(#623) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

Rusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peers
April 19th, 2013, 08:28 AM

A few past members: Prakk and Sum1sgruj for their blatant disregard of abused children.

Horn: pro-abortion extremist

Outside of that, anyone who is here for no other reason than to stalk other members and continually disrupt threads.

The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. ~ H. P. Lovecraft

(#624) Old
:doh:

Lon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peers
Lon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peers
July 11th, 2013, 01:58 AM

People who paint targets on the belly's of pregnant women!

Baby-haters/shooters/killers/murderers

Well, maybe not cringe, more like a sick infection that needs to be removed from society and placed in a padded cell?

Omniscient without man's say or qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
No possible limitation other than in man's wishful finite inanity Isaiah
40:25 Joshua 24:15
Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

1Co 13:11 ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. *************************************

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

(#625) Old
BANNED

Christian Liberty has a large reputationChristian Liberty has a large reputationChristian Liberty has a large reputationChristian Liberty has a large reputationChristian Liberty has a large reputationChristian Liberty has a large reputationChristian Liberty has a large reputationChristian Liberty has a large reputationChristian Liberty has a large reputationChristian Liberty has a large reputationChristian Liberty has a large reputation
July 11th, 2013, 03:55 PM

aCultureWarrior is the most obvious, with NickM being a distant second and Inzl Kett being a distant third.

I don't really have a grudge against anyone else, I don't think...

(#626) Old
broken

Brother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peersBrother Vinny is well respected by his peers
July 11th, 2013, 03:58 PM

No one listed me. I'm doing something wrong.

If all you have is a decision for Christ, and no delight in Christ, you don't have Christ. -- John Piper

(#627) Old
Over 3000 post club

quip is well respected by his peersquip is well respected by his peersquip is well respected by his peersquip is well respected by his peersquip is well respected by his peersquip is well respected by his peersquip is well respected by his peersquip is well respected by his peersquip is well respected by his peersquip is well respected by his peersquip is well respected by his peers
July 11th, 2013, 04:01 PM

Lon...afraid I'm going to wake up to him standing over me with a knife....!

(#628) Old
:doh:

Lon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peers
Lon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peersLon is well respected by his peers
July 11th, 2013, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quip View Post
Lon...afraid I'm going to wake up to him standing over me with a knife....!
If you are inside of a womb, then it will be a dream. A deserved one.

Its weird that you advocate a knife for the unborn with such a fear though.

Omniscient without man's say or qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
No possible limitation other than in man's wishful finite inanity Isaiah
40:25 Joshua 24:15
Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

Is Calvinism okay? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

1Co 13:11 ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. *************************************

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."