TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > Religion
Reload this Page Satanic Spirits that Deny the Power of Christ's Gospel
Religion Discuss General Theology, Religions and Denominations, God's Attributes, Predestination and Free Will, Dispensationalism, Eschatology, Philosophy, Origins, Archaeology, Science, World History and other such topics.

(#61) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

meshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputation
March 15th, 2012, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum1sGruj View Post
Only the misinterpreted version of Calvinism, notCalvinism itself.
You too huh, sum? You ignore Jesus' word. I guess I should not be surprised since you approve of killing your enemy.

I will not be defending you from now on even when you get gang attacked.

(#62) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

meshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputation
March 15th, 2012, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickCharles View Post
Opinions vary.

<*(((><
Fruit is not opinion. It is evidence of your deceptive faith.

(#63) Old
Over 1000 post club

NickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticed
March 15th, 2012, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshak View Post
Fruit is not opinion. It is evidence of your deceptive faith.
You've given no evidence of why my faith is deceptive. Just your opinion.

<*(((><

(#64) Old
Over 1000 post club

NickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticed
March 15th, 2012, 11:08 AM

Quote:
You too huh, sum? You ignore Jesus' word. I guess I should not be surprised since you approve of killing your enemy.

Hating your enemy? Hmmmm

<*(((><

(#65) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

March 15th, 2012, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Hating your enemy? Hmmmm

<*(((><

I have never seen you defending poster who are being bang attacked.

So you are showing hate too? You are so inconsistent, dude.

Sum has been gang attacked for quite some times. I defended him because gang attacking is not of Jesus. Many main streamers do that. I have been gang attacked quite often even in this very forum.

(#66) Old
BANNED

Sum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselves
March 15th, 2012, 11:18 AM

Quote:

I can handle that myself. In fact, that is precisely what I have always done. A person who builds on honesty and truth cannot be beaten, that is a biblical truth and nobody on here has ever refuted my general standing.

Arminianism posits that God is not God.
If you really want to bring out the nuts and bolts of these theologies, be sure to tell it for what it is. God's preeminance makes everything predestined. It is a basic property of omnipotence.
If Arminians cannot reconcile this, then their theology right at it's fundamental core is obsolete and all that bigotry is just ol' Satan spamming up your thoughts.

(#67) Old
Over 1000 post club

March 15th, 2012, 11:25 AM

Quote:
I have never seen you defending poster who are being bang attacked.

So you are showing hate too? You are so inconsistent, dude.

Sum has been gang attacked for quite some times. I defended him because gang attacking is not of Jesus. Many main streamers do that. I have been gang attacked quite often even in this very forum.
Then why are you going to quit defending him?

<*(((><

(#68) Old
Over 1000 post club

March 15th, 2012, 11:28 AM

Quote:
I can handle that myself. In fact, that is precisely what I have always done. A person who builds on honesty and truth cannot be beaten, that is a biblical truth and nobody on here has ever refuted my general standing.

Arminianism posits that God is not God.
If you really want to bring out the nuts and bolts of these theologies, be sure to tell it for what it is. God's preeminance makes everything predestined. It is a basic property of omnipotence.
If Arminians cannot reconcile this, then their theology right at it's fundamental core is obsolete and all that bigotry is just ol' Satan spamming up your thoughts.
This is what has spawned open theism. The synergists realized that if God knows the future, He is creating people who He knows will not believe in Him. They needed a way around that.

<*(((><

(#69) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

March 15th, 2012, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Then why are you going to quit defending him?

<*(((><

Why should I defend who are not interested in the truth? I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he may consider what I have to say. But obviously he is not, after all I witnessed showing my fairness to him.

Why dont you do it instead of nitpicking me? You have no credibility to give advise to anyone if you don't do it yourself.

sheesh.

I am done pointing out your immature and deceptive faith.

good day.

(#70) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

March 15th, 2012, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Well, you have no interest in the truth obviously. Do you?

Lets talk about it.

(#71) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

March 15th, 2012, 12:11 PM

Sum1,

Let's talk about Calvinism since you believe it is biblical.

I have never read what Calvin teaches, however I have read tons and tons of his followers threads and posts in the past 5 years. So I know what he tought.

I never thought his teachings make sense at all since he claims some people are predestined to be non-believers and some are elect.

This is utterly out of context of God's character of "Just". He will predestine anyone to burn and torture in hell forever because of His choice of their destiny?

Talk about lunacy.

And his fruit follows his own doctrines too. He approve of killing non-trins.

So you see, if you are seeking the truth, you would know Calvinism is not of God in many ways.

(#72) Old
Over 1000 post club

March 15th, 2012, 12:35 PM

No one is predestined to hell. There is no need.

<*(((><

(#73) Old
Over 1000 post club

March 15th, 2012, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Why should I defend who are not interested in the truth? I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he may consider what I have to say. But obviously he is not, after all I witnessed showing my fairness to him.

Why dont you do it instead of nitpicking me? You have no credibility to give advise to anyone if you don't do it yourself.

sheesh.

I am done pointing out your immature and deceptive faith.

good day.
I wasn't giving advice. I'm just wondering why you won't defend him anymore. I couldn't care less if you did or didn't. But since you keep going on about loving your enemies, then I am wondering about your hypocrisy.

<*(((><

(#74) Old
BANNED

Sum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselves
March 15th, 2012, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Sum1,

Let's talk about Calvinism since you believe it is biblical.

I have never read what Calvin teaches, however I have read tons and tons of his followers threads and posts in the past 5 years. So I know what he tought.

I never thought his teachings make sense at all since he claims some people are predestined to be non-believers and some are elect.

This is utterly out of context of God's character of "Just". He will predestine anyone to burn and torture in hell forever because of His choice of their destiny?

Talk about lunacy.

And his fruit follows his own doctrines too. He approve of killing non-trins.

So you see, if you are seeking the truth, you would know Calvinism is not of God in many ways.
Just because all is predestined doesn't mean God creates some people to not be saved. People still have the ability to choose, one just has to look at 'will' from a different angle.
'Free will' is impossible. It is a fallacy of logic and should not have even become a phrase in the first place. Simply existing alone takes away free will when taken to such semantic extremes.

For example, God is omnipotent and yet cannot make something in which He does not know the fate of. People try ever so foolishly to try and make this seem like a contradiction to omnipotence because an omnipotent being can do 'anything'. But that is simply a false premise constructed by words and semantics.

That is why it is not surprising why Arminianism breeds so much fanaticism and lunatic fringe. Take away reason, and then one can posit anything.

The simple fact of the matter is that Calvinism doesn't go against the Bible at all. People like Pate construct a straw man and pummel it all day. He hs been show what I have explained along with Scripture, and he is simply just fixated on being one of those ridiculous fanatics who post signs like 'faith is greater then facts'. I personally think it's detestable.

(#75) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

March 15th, 2012, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Just because all is predestined doesn't mean God creates some people to not be saved. People still have the ability to choose, one just has to look at 'will' from a different angle.
What you are saying is not Calvinism. They claim no one has free will. Why do you defend them even though you dont know what they teach?????