TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > Religion
Reload this Page Satanic Spirits that Deny the Power of Christ's Gospel
Religion Discuss General Theology, Religions and Denominations, God's Attributes, Predestination and Free Will, Dispensationalism, Eschatology, Philosophy, Origins, Archaeology, Science, World History and other such topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  (#61) Old
meshak meshak is offline
LIFETIME MEMBER
 meshak's Avatar

 


Reputation:
meshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputation
March 15th, 2012, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum1sGruj View Post
Only the misinterpreted version of Calvinism, notCalvinism itself.
You too huh, sum? You ignore Jesus' word. I guess I should not be surprised since you approve of killing your enemy.

I will not be defending you from now on even when you get gang attacked.



   
Reply With Quote
  (#62) Old
meshak meshak is offline
LIFETIME MEMBER
 meshak's Avatar

 


Reputation:
meshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputation
March 15th, 2012, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickCharles View Post
Opinions vary.


<*(((><
Fruit is not opinion. It is evidence of your deceptive faith.



   
Reply With Quote
  (#63) Old
NickCharles NickCharles is offline
Over 1000 post club
 NickCharles's Avatar

 


Reputation:
NickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticed
March 15th, 2012, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshak View Post
Fruit is not opinion. It is evidence of your deceptive faith.
You've given no evidence of why my faith is deceptive. Just your opinion.


<*(((><



   
Reply With Quote
  (#64) Old
NickCharles NickCharles is offline
Over 1000 post club
 NickCharles's Avatar

 


Reputation:
NickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticed
March 15th, 2012, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshak View Post
You too huh, sum? You ignore Jesus' word. I guess I should not be surprised since you approve of killing your enemy.

I will not be defending you from now on even when you get gang attacked.
Hating your enemy? Hmmmm


<*(((><



   
Reply With Quote
  (#65) Old
meshak meshak is offline
LIFETIME MEMBER
 meshak's Avatar

 


Reputation:
meshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputation
March 15th, 2012, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickCharles View Post
Hating your enemy? Hmmmm


<*(((><


I have never seen you defending poster who are being bang attacked.

So you are showing hate too? You are so inconsistent, dude.

Sum has been gang attacked for quite some times. I defended him because gang attacking is not of Jesus. Many main streamers do that. I have been gang attacked quite often even in this very forum.



   
Reply With Quote
  (#66) Old
Sum1sGruj Sum1sGruj is offline
BANNED

 


Reputation:
Sum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselves
March 15th, 2012, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshak View Post
You too huh, sum? You ignore Jesus' word. I guess I should not be surprised since you approve of killing your enemy.

I will not be defending you from now on even when you get gang attacked.
I can handle that myself. In fact, that is precisely what I have always done. A person who builds on honesty and truth cannot be beaten, that is a biblical truth and nobody on here has ever refuted my general standing.

Arminianism posits that God is not God.
If you really want to bring out the nuts and bolts of these theologies, be sure to tell it for what it is. God's preeminance makes everything predestined. It is a basic property of omnipotence.
If Arminians cannot reconcile this, then their theology right at it's fundamental core is obsolete and all that bigotry is just ol' Satan spamming up your thoughts.



   
Reply With Quote
  (#67) Old
NickCharles NickCharles is offline
Over 1000 post club
 NickCharles's Avatar

 


Reputation:
NickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticed
March 15th, 2012, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshak View Post
I have never seen you defending poster who are being bang attacked.

So you are showing hate too? You are so inconsistent, dude.

Sum has been gang attacked for quite some times. I defended him because gang attacking is not of Jesus. Many main streamers do that. I have been gang attacked quite often even in this very forum.
Then why are you going to quit defending him?


<*(((><



   
Reply With Quote
  (#68) Old
NickCharles NickCharles is offline
Over 1000 post club
 NickCharles's Avatar

 


Reputation:
NickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticed
March 15th, 2012, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum1sGruj View Post
I can handle that myself. In fact, that is precisely what I have always done. A person who builds on honesty and truth cannot be beaten, that is a biblical truth and nobody on here has ever refuted my general standing.

Arminianism posits that God is not God.
If you really want to bring out the nuts and bolts of these theologies, be sure to tell it for what it is. God's preeminance makes everything predestined. It is a basic property of omnipotence.
If Arminians cannot reconcile this, then their theology right at it's fundamental core is obsolete and all that bigotry is just ol' Satan spamming up your thoughts.
This is what has spawned open theism. The synergists realized that if God knows the future, He is creating people who He knows will not believe in Him. They needed a way around that.


<*(((><



   
Reply With Quote
  (#69) Old
meshak meshak is offline
LIFETIME MEMBER
 meshak's Avatar

 


Reputation:
meshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputation
March 15th, 2012, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickCharles View Post
Then why are you going to quit defending him?


<*(((><


Why should I defend who are not interested in the truth? I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he may consider what I have to say. But obviously he is not, after all I witnessed showing my fairness to him.

Why dont you do it instead of nitpicking me? You have no credibility to give advise to anyone if you don't do it yourself.

sheesh.

I am done pointing out your immature and deceptive faith.

good day.



   
Reply With Quote
  (#70) Old
meshak meshak is offline
LIFETIME MEMBER
 meshak's Avatar

 


Reputation:
meshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputation
March 15th, 2012, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum1sGruj View Post
I can handle that myself. In fact, that is precisely what I have always done. A person who builds on honesty and truth cannot be beaten, that is a biblical truth and nobody on here has ever refuted my general standing.
Well, you have no interest in the truth obviously. Do you?

Lets talk about it.



   
Reply With Quote
  (#71) Old
meshak meshak is offline
LIFETIME MEMBER
 meshak's Avatar

 


Reputation:
meshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputation
March 15th, 2012, 12:11 PM

Sum1,

Let's talk about Calvinism since you believe it is biblical.

I have never read what Calvin teaches, however I have read tons and tons of his followers threads and posts in the past 5 years. So I know what he tought.

I never thought his teachings make sense at all since he claims some people are predestined to be non-believers and some are elect.

This is utterly out of context of God's character of "Just". He will predestine anyone to burn and torture in hell forever because of His choice of their destiny?

Talk about lunacy.

And his fruit follows his own doctrines too. He approve of killing non-trins.

So you see, if you are seeking the truth, you would know Calvinism is not of God in many ways.



   
Reply With Quote
  (#72) Old
NickCharles NickCharles is offline
Over 1000 post club
 NickCharles's Avatar

 


Reputation:
NickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticed
March 15th, 2012, 12:35 PM

No one is predestined to hell. There is no need.


<*(((><



   
Reply With Quote
  (#73) Old
NickCharles NickCharles is offline
Over 1000 post club
 NickCharles's Avatar

 


Reputation:
NickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticedNickCharles has been getting noticed
March 15th, 2012, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshak View Post
Why should I defend who are not interested in the truth? I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he may consider what I have to say. But obviously he is not, after all I witnessed showing my fairness to him.

Why dont you do it instead of nitpicking me? You have no credibility to give advise to anyone if you don't do it yourself.

sheesh.

I am done pointing out your immature and deceptive faith.

good day.
I wasn't giving advice. I'm just wondering why you won't defend him anymore. I couldn't care less if you did or didn't. But since you keep going on about loving your enemies, then I am wondering about your hypocrisy.


<*(((><



   
Reply With Quote
  (#74) Old
Sum1sGruj Sum1sGruj is offline
BANNED

 


Reputation:
Sum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselvesSum1sGruj is making a name for themselves
March 15th, 2012, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshak View Post
Sum1,

Let's talk about Calvinism since you believe it is biblical.

I have never read what Calvin teaches, however I have read tons and tons of his followers threads and posts in the past 5 years. So I know what he tought.

I never thought his teachings make sense at all since he claims some people are predestined to be non-believers and some are elect.

This is utterly out of context of God's character of "Just". He will predestine anyone to burn and torture in hell forever because of His choice of their destiny?

Talk about lunacy.

And his fruit follows his own doctrines too. He approve of killing non-trins.

So you see, if you are seeking the truth, you would know Calvinism is not of God in many ways.
Just because all is predestined doesn't mean God creates some people to not be saved. People still have the ability to choose, one just has to look at 'will' from a different angle.
'Free will' is impossible. It is a fallacy of logic and should not have even become a phrase in the first place. Simply existing alone takes away free will when taken to such semantic extremes.

For example, God is omnipotent and yet cannot make something in which He does not know the fate of. People try ever so foolishly to try and make this seem like a contradiction to omnipotence because an omnipotent being can do 'anything'. But that is simply a false premise constructed by words and semantics.

That is why it is not surprising why Arminianism breeds so much fanaticism and lunatic fringe. Take away reason, and then one can posit anything.

The simple fact of the matter is that Calvinism doesn't go against the Bible at all. People like Pate construct a straw man and pummel it all day. He hs been show what I have explained along with Scripture, and he is simply just fixated on being one of those ridiculous fanatics who post signs like 'faith is greater then facts'. I personally think it's detestable.



   
Reply With Quote
  (#75) Old
meshak meshak is offline
LIFETIME MEMBER
 meshak's Avatar

 


Reputation:
meshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputationmeshak has a large reputation
March 15th, 2012, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sum1sGruj View Post
Just because all is predestined doesn't mean God creates some people to not be saved. People still have the ability to choose, one just has to look at 'will' from a different angle.
What you are saying is not Calvinism. They claim no one has free will. Why do you defend them even though you dont know what they teach?????



   
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Copyright ©1997-2014 TheologyOnLine



Logos Bible Study Software Up to 15% OFF FOR THEOLOGYONLINE MEMBERS! Study twice, post once.
Logos Bible Software —take your Bible study to the next level.