TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > Politics
Reload this Page Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!
Politics Current Events, Abortion, homosexuality, gun control, public schools, welfare, taxes, government etc.

Closed Thread

(#2536) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

aCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peers
October 9th, 2012, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Why don't we take this opportunity to discuss what love really is alwight?

How about you start off by telling us what love is from the atheist perspective?

Tell us how it really is love of your fellow human being to infect him with AIDS for a start.

I'm listening intently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwight View Post
Naaah, apparently you have some rather strange ideas and presumptions about atheists too. Clearly you simply assume that there can't be love without your particular God for some reason, which rather suggests to me that you actually don't have a clue what love is.
Actually I live in the real world alwight. No presumptions, conjectures, hypothesis, just what I see with my eyes and hear with my ears.

Take for instance this past weekend. People around the state were waving signs in support of traditional marriage. Here's a couple of pictures of the pro family side doing so.

Notice how happy they are.

Now here's a picture of one of your fellow atheists.

WARNING! TYPICAL HOMOSEXUAL FILTH!

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...56897110_n.jpg

Isn't it just "loving" of your fellow atheist to share the "F word" with everyone passing by?

Quote:
Nevertheless Savage seems to have a very valid point that gay teens
So we've established that homosexuality is no longer an act between "consensual adults"? It appears so. Now that we've established that "teenagers" (ages 13-19) are part of the homosexual so-called "community", continue:

Quote:
perhaps driven to suicide by daft right wing conservative Christian dogma, unnecessarily imposed repressed guilt and an imputed self loathing is hardly love by the standards of more secular and tolerant people imo, more for minds like yours perhaps.
Call me old fashioned, but I can see parents not wanting their child to be like Dan Savage: licking doorknobs at Christian conservative Presidential candidate headquarters or having a ménage à trois with his 'husband' and some other phag. For that matter perhaps Christian parents don't want their child trolling public restrooms looking for "love", contracting AIDS, anal cancer, getting addicted to drugs and/or alcohol, and dying before their 41st birthday. All of those things are prevalent in the homosexual 'deathstyle'.

By the way, youth suicide isn't just a homosexual problem, you atheists/secular humanists have really done a great job with our country.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/compon...se??Itemid=660
http://www.thenewamerican.com/compon...t-2?Itemid=660
http://www.thenewamerican.com/compon...t-3?Itemid=660

Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.
1 John 3:18

(#2537) Old
TOL Subscriber

alwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peers
October 9th, 2012, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
Quote:
Naaah, apparently you have some rather strange ideas and presumptions about atheists too. Clearly you simply assume that there can't be love without your particular God for some reason, which rather suggests to me that you actually don't have a clue what love is.
Actually I live in the real world alwight. No presumptions, conjectures, hypothesis, just what I see with my eyes and hear with my ears.
No, you probably live in a bubble of hatred and homophobic bigotry imo.

Quote:
Take for instance this past weekend. People around the state were waving signs in support of traditional marriage. Here's a couple of pictures of the pro family side doing so.
However I really don’t think any third parties are trying to stop them from having whatever form of family life they happen to deem fit.

Quote:
Then I’ll take your word for it that they actually are happy, as they apparently exercise their right to free speech that you would deny homosexuals by locking them up.

Quote:

Isn't it just "loving" of your fellow atheist to share the "F word" with everyone passing by?
I thought you said you lived in the real world aCW, yet rude words and the occasional bit of bare flesh seems to turn you incandescent with rage.
I’m not so sure that this guy wasn’t just as happy as your lot, I can’t see his face. You probably simply just assume he couldn’t possibly be as happy to demonstrate as your crowd are.

An atheist?
His T shirt seems to say “Who needs a God when you’ve got Satan” so clearly he can’t be an atheist since you’d need to believe that God exists in order to believe in Satan. He probably just enjoys heavy metal music. “Goatwhore" or something from my Google?

Quote:
Quote:
Nevertheless Savage seems to have a very valid point that gay teens
So we've established that homosexuality is no longer an act between "consensual adults"? It appears so. Now that we've established that "teenagers" (ages 13-19) are part of the homosexual so-called "community", continue:
No I don’t think so, puberty usually begins around 12 or 13 for whichever sex that happens to turn you on. It doesn’t mean that physical intercourse therefore takes place, consenting or otherwise.

Quote:
Quote:
perhaps driven to suicide by daft right wing conservative Christian dogma, unnecessarily imposed repressed guilt and an imputed self loathing is hardly love by the standards of more secular and tolerant people imo, more for minds like yours perhaps.
Call me old fashioned, but I can see parents not wanting their child to be like Dan Savage: licking doorknobs at Christian conservative Presidential candidate headquarters or having a ménage à trois with his 'husband' and some other phag. For that matter perhaps Christian parents don't want their child trolling public restrooms looking for "love", contracting AIDS, anal cancer, getting addicted to drugs and/or alcohol, and dying before their 41st birthday. All of those things are prevalent in the homosexual 'deathstyle'.
Unfortunately aCW in the real world not everyone always wants what you want.
I actually find that rather funny that Savage could freak out right wing conservatives by writing about what he would like to do with his flu virus apparently.

Quote:
By the way, youth suicide isn't just a homosexual problem, you atheists/secular humanists have really done a great job with our country.

Now you’re getting the hang of it aCW, there are often things, good and bad things, that can affect all of humanity gay or straight, atheist or theist.
Your problem it seems is that you rather have this mindless righteous fixation about just one particular group, but I think that we each have our cross to bear, no?

(#2538) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

aCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peers
October 9th, 2012, 02:19 PM

Quote:

Quote:
I just wouldn't have felt right if you hadn't started off the post by calling me a fagophobic bigot.

Quote:

Quote:
However I really don’t think any third parties are trying to stop them from having whatever form of family life they happen to deem fit.
The traditional family and it's importance to society goes way back alwight. It's obvioulsy above your and other homosexualist's pay grade when it comes to understanding it.

Quote:

Quote:
Then I’ll take your word for it that they actually are happy, as they apparently exercise their right to free speech that you would deny homosexuals by locking them up.
The smiles often times give it away when it comes to happiness. As far as "locking them (homosexuals) up": It was a pro marriage sign waving event, not a recriminalization one. However, it would be nice if public displays of indecency were recriminalized, then the foul mouthed phag holding the "F word" sign would be where he belongs.

Quote:

Quote:
I thought you said you lived in the real world aCW, yet rude words and the occasional bit of bare flesh seems to turn you incandescent with rage.
Good point, your real world and mine are completely two different things. You approve of his message, I don't.

Quote:
I’m not so sure that this guy wasn’t just as happy as your lot, I can’t see his face. You probably simply just assume he couldn’t possibly be as happy to demonstrate as your crowd are.
Maybe he's happy in a straightjacket sort of way?

Quote:
An atheist?
His T shirt seems to say “Who needs a God when you’ve got Satan” so clearly he can’t be an atheist since you’d need to believe that God exists in order to believe in Satan. He probably just enjoys heavy metal music. “Goatwhore" or something from my Google?
"There are two tenets of atheism. One, there is no God. Two, I hate him." - PASTOR DOUGLAS WILSON

I'm thinking your buddy went with door #2

Quote:

Quote:
No I don’t think so, puberty usually begins around 12 or 13 for whichever sex that happens to turn you on. It doesn’t mean that physical intercourse therefore takes place, consenting or otherwise.
Yeah, but as we've seen, homosexuals "groom" children as young as kindergarten. Child molesting perverts don't care about puberty ("Puberty? we don't care about stinking puberty!").

Quote:

Quote:
Therein lies the problem my nothingness friend: People who believe in God and decency have had more than enough of what your kind have been dishing out.

Quote:
I actually find that rather funny that Savage could freak out right wing conservatives by writing about what he would like to do with his flu virus apparently.
Pay attention in class Sonny Jim, ole Danny boy didn't just write about it, he did it and then wrote about it.

Is that fag humor, because most people wouldn't find it funny.

Quote:

Quote:
Now you’re getting the hang of it aCW, there are often things, good and bad things, that can affect all of humanity gay or straight, atheist or theist.
Your problem it seems is that you rather have this mindless righteous fixation about just one particular group, but I think that we each have our cross to bear, no?
But you're not getting the hang of it alwight. You atheists kicked God out of schools and for the most part the public light. We as a nation are getting what you wanted:

Misery and death.

Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.

(#2539) Old
TOL Subscriber

alwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peers
October 9th, 2012, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I just wouldn't have felt right if you hadn't started off the post by calling me a fagophobic bigot.
However I thought my own words rather summed it up quite adequately without any extra made up ones from you.

Quote:
Quote:
The traditional family and it's importance to society goes way back alwight. It's obvioulsy above your and other homosexualist's pay grade when it comes to understanding it.
Of which you no doubt are a shining example of its fruit.

Quote:
Quote:
The smiles often times give it away when it comes to happiness. As far as "locking them (homosexuals) up": It was a pro marriage sign waving event, not a recriminalization one. However, it would be nice if public displays of indecency were recriminalized, then the foul mouthed phag holding the "F word" sign would be where he belongs.
However, you as the originator of this thread would deny homosexuals their freedom by making it a criminal offence. The odd real world expletive seems a pretty trivial thing by comparison to that.

Quote:
Quote:
Good point, your real world and mine are completely two different things. You approve of his message, I don't.
Sadly you don’t seem able to tolerate anything very much aCW, but then again since you are apparently a custodian and arbiter of your God’s absolute morality here on Earth, you probably feel almost godly yourself being entrusted with such a responsibility.

Quote:
Quote:
Maybe he's happy in a straightjacket sort of way?
Now you’re just making stuff up again.

Quote:
Quote:
An atheist?
"There are two tenets of atheism. One, there is no God. Two, I hate him." - PASTOR DOUGLAS WILSON

I'm thinking your buddy went with door #2
Rather shows that theologians sometimes don’t know squat about what an atheist actually is and you too btw.

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, but as we've seen, homosexuals "groom" children as young as kindergarten. Child molesting perverts don't care about puberty ("Puberty? we don't care about stinking puberty!").
We have a guy here in the UK who died recently one Jimmy Savile, which it has emerged that little girls was his thing over many years, should all heterosexuals therefore take the blame and be criminalised?

Quote:
Quote:
Therein lies the problem my nothingness friend: People who believe in God and decency have had more than enough of what your kind have been dishing out.
No they haven’t imo, I rather suspect that people like you simply wallow in an assumed righteousness and piety, full of the puffed up importance you think you represent but in actually don’t. Quite pathetic really.

Quote:
Quote:
Pay attention in class Sonny Jim, ole Danny boy didn't just write about it, he did it and then wrote about it.

Is that fag humor, because most people wouldn't find it funny.
Whatever, but it shows exactly who perhaps hasn’t got any sense of humour. But then we already knew about you anyway.

Quote:
Quote:
But you're not getting the hang of it alwight. You atheists kicked God out of schools and for the most part the public light. We as a nation are getting what you wanted:

Misery and death.
Quite right, life’s a female dog and then you die, tell me about it.
Personally I’d blame your God, but since I am an atheist and despite what your pastor Doug thinks, I don’t believe in your God so I can’t, what a shame, never mind.

(#2540) Old
Over 3000 post club

Layla is well respected by his peersLayla is well respected by his peersLayla is well respected by his peersLayla is well respected by his peersLayla is well respected by his peersLayla is well respected by his peersLayla is well respected by his peersLayla is well respected by his peersLayla is well respected by his peersLayla is well respected by his peersLayla is well respected by his peersLayla is well respected by his peersLayla is well respected by his peers
October 10th, 2012, 11:21 AM

Quote:
You wouldn't be around if mommy and daddy...
Mommy and daddy had three kids. Think they only had sex three times? Sex is a lot of fun, and most of the time people do it they're not conceiving children. That goes for homosexuals, heterosexuals, and even christians!

Quote:
While public restroom sex, public park sex, bath house sex, is a huge part of the homosexual lifestyle
It may be a part of the lifestle of some homosexuals, but not all or even most.

Quote:
when I said that "they want it all", I meant that they were never content with just having deviant sex. They want so-called "rights" to marry, adopt, mentor youths, serve in the military, etc. based on an immoral, deviant yet changeable behavior.
They want to marry, adopt, mentor, serve, etc., based on the fact that they're human beings who deserve the same rights as everyone else. Not because they're gay, but because being gay doesn't matter.

Quote:
Hence the "A" in the longer version of the LGBT acronym, LGTQQ&A: Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender (drag queens are part of the T by the way) Queer Questioning (for those 5 year olds that still haven't figured out their sexual "identity") and ALLIES.
You didn't look up slutwalk did you? It has nothing to do with homosexuals or their supposed "movement" it's all about heterosexual women.

Quote:
The homosexual movement relies heavily on ally support. I've shown politicans that don't claim to be homosexual that have been great allies to the homosexual movement. Pride Parades (i.e. the march of the moral degenerates) have 10's of thousands of straight people that attend. Again, they are allies of the homosexual movement.
That's nice, but it has nothing to do with what I said. I mentioned a parade style demonstration that had nothing to do with homosexuality.

Quote:
Thank you for informing me that there are heterosexual perverts as well. That being said: heterosexuality, unlike homosexuality, is not inherently a peversion.
I don't find any of those things perverted. Your opinion that they are is just that, an opinion. And when the majority thinks you're a nutcase, you're not gonna change the law. Sorry!

Quote:
They don't feel "crappy", they feel dead. I'll talk more about how many homosexuals have died from AIDS and various diseases (suicide, drug overdose, alcoholism included) later in the thread.
Plenty of people live with HIV, and plenty die from it, both heterosexual and homosexual. Suicide and drug overdoses are not diseases (and are not confined to homosexuals either). Learn the English language.

Quote:
I see, you're sure that you don't know. Makes total sense to me.
I'm sure it's unknowable while we're alive, yeah.

(#2541) Old
Over 3000 post club

Layla is well respected by his peersLayla is well respected by his peersLayla is well respected by his peersLayla is well respected by his peersLayla is well respected by his peersLayla is well respected by his peersLayla is well respected by his peersLayla is well respected by his peersLayla is well respected by his peersLayla is well respected by his peersLayla is well respected by his peersLayla is well respected by his peersLayla is well respected by his peers
October 10th, 2012, 11:25 AM

Quote:
With regard to youth, HIV disproportionately affects young gay and bisexual men and young African Americans.
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/youth/index.htm
So by your own logic, African Americans are perverted sinners then?

(#2542) Old
TOL Subscriber

October 10th, 2012, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layla View Post
Mommy and daddy had three kids. Think they only had sex three times? Sex is a lot of fun, and most of the time people do it they're not conceiving children. That goes for homosexuals, heterosexuals, and even christians!
Since only about one in three zygotes (fertilised eggs) it seems will implant in the uterus then clearly if God exists He has arranged for many occasions of simply for the fun of it sex.

(#2543) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

October 12th, 2012, 04:25 PM

Thank you for informing me that there are heterosexual perverts as well. That being said: heterosexuality, unlike homosexuality, is not inherently a perversion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layla View Post
I don't find any of those things perverted. Your opinion that they are is just that, an opinion. And when the majority thinks you're a nutcase, you're not gonna change the law. Sorry!
Being that atheist/non-believers/God-haters like yourself have no solid moral foundation, i.e. it can change at a whim as we've seen in your posts, perversion is a matter of opinion in your world, not mine. I base my moral beliefs on Holy Scripture, which isn't changeable. Your issue, like all atheist/non-believers/God-haters is with God not me.

Quote:
With regard to youth, HIV disproportionately affects young gay and bisexual men and young African Americans.
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/youth/index.htm

Quote:
So by your own logic, African Americans are perverted sinners then?
First of all, skin color cannot cause HIV/AIDS. It's primarily brought on by homosexual/bisexual behavior. If you had bothered to open the link and read the article you would have seen this:

"Too many young people in the United States (US) are at risk for HIV infection. This risk is especially notable for young gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) 1 , especially young African American or Latino MSM, and all youth of minority races and ethnicities.

I made reference a few pages back to B. Hussein Obama, literally our first "Homosexual President" being on the "down low". HIV/ AIDS infected bisexual men is huge problem in the black community, and they're spreading it to black women as shown in this article:

Black Women, the Down Low, and HIV/AIDS

As an infidelity expert and a Black woman, I feel I have a 2-fold obligation to speak out on the issue of Black women and HIV/AIDS because same sex infidelity -- better known in the Black community as the down low -- is one of the primary ways Black women are contracting HIV.
http://blackwomen-thedownlow-hivaids.blogspot.com/

The Supreme Court of Canada recently pretty much summed up the supposed "values" of the homosexual so-called "community", showing their hedonistic attitude towards life and disrespect towards others.

Supreme Court of Canada rules you don’t have to tell your sex partner if you have HIV

OTTAWA, October 8, 2012, (LifeSiteNews.com) - In a landmark decision last Friday, the Supreme Court of Canada ruled that people who are HIV-positive do not need to tell their sex partners they have the disease, as long as they have low levels of the virus and use a condom during sexual intercourse.
The 9-0 ruling says that the “realistic possibility of transmission of HIV is negated” if the infected person has a “low viral load and uses a condom”, superseding a 1998 decision.
Under the previous law, HIV-positive people who did not tell partners they had the virus could be charged with aggravated sexual assault, with a maximum penalty is life in jail.
According to a Canadian Press report, Chief Justice Beverly McLachlin, well known for activism on Canadian social issues, questioned prosecutors whether a requirement to disclose the disease to sex partners places too onerous a burden on HIV-positive people in light of medical advances in treatment of the incurable infection..".
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/sup...m_medium=email

But hey, if there is no afterlife, nothing to live for but yourself, do whatever "feels good", as life is just one big party.

Or in the words of one of your fellow atheists/non-believers/God-haters:

Quote:
...life’s a female dog and then you die,...
I for one don't want people like you , alwight and B. Hussein Obama running our country. You have charted a course for misery, disease and death not only for individuals, but for a nation as a whole.

Moving on...

(#2544) Old
TOL Subscriber

October 12th, 2012, 06:12 PM

Quote:
I for one don't want people like you , alwight and B. Hussein Obama running our country. You have charted a course for misery, disease and death not only for individuals, but for a nation as a whole.

Moving on...
Welcome back aCW, I'm sure we've all missed your cheery and heartwarming disposition, a regular ray of sunshine in our miserable wretched lives.

Now, what was was this thread about, I can't quite remember?

(#2545) Old
TOL Subscriber

drbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peersdrbrumley is well respected by his peers
October 12th, 2012, 07:26 PM

aCultureWarrior for thinking God made us to have sex just for procreation.......

An honest agnostic is one who put God to the test like he wants you to; to prove Himself to you, that's why no man can or ever will convince you of there being God and His son Jesus. ONLY He can do that. An honest agnostic wants to know the truth no matter the cost or where it leads you. You accept the conclusions on your own. That's an honest agnostic. A dishonest one says I don't care.Thereby becoming an atheist and a Fool!

(#2546) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

October 12th, 2012, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbrumley View Post
aCultureWarrior for thinking God made us to have sex just for procreation.......
Where did you get the impression that I believe that? I've spoke about the marriage bed being undefiled on numerous occasions, do you know what that means?

I will guarantee you one thing though Doc: two homosexuals have never procreated together (creating sexually transmitted diseases doesn't count).

(#2547) Old

Eeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peers
October 12th, 2012, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Welcome back aCW, I'm sure we've all missed your cheery and heartwarming disposition, a regular ray of sunshine in our miserable wretched lives.

I think it was about aCW's experiences. He has never shared those but he seems to want to.

(#2548) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

October 12th, 2012, 08:23 PM

Quote:
A few days away from your kind does a soul good alwight. Although, after 14 showers and 2 delousings, I still have your atheist stench on me.

Quote:
Thuggery, child molestation, disease, death, hatred of God and all things good and decent; you name it, homosexuality has it all.

(#2549) Old

Eeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peersEeset is well respected by his peers
October 12th, 2012, 08:25 PM

Oh look Alwight, he took a shower!

(#2550) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

October 12th, 2012, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeset View Post
I think it was about aCW's experiences. He has never shared those but he seems to want to.
I really must apologize Eeset, you've taken so much interest in my life and I've taken little to none in yours.

Since I was going to talk about the Log Cabin Republicans and GOProud, I might as well delve into a subject that you can relate to.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, it's time to talk about "Fag Haggary".

A well know fag hag is supposed conservative icon Ann Coulter.

Ann just loves hanging out with the boyz so much that they made her Honorary Chair of GOProud's Advisory Council (isn't that faaaabulous, absolutely faaaabulous Eeset?).
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2761447/posts

Urbandictionary.com has several definitions of what it is to be a fag hag, perhaps you could enlighten us more from your personal experiences Eeset?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fag+hag

Closed Thread

Tags
abortion-homosexual tie, truthsmack, universal moral laws