TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > Politics
Reload this Page Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!
Politics Current Events, Abortion, homosexuality, gun control, public schools, welfare, taxes, government etc.

Closed Thread

(#2761) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

aCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peers
October 25th, 2012, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Yet somewhere along the way something in that mind of yours went terribly askew.

You have a solid moral foundation, return to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noguru View Post
It never left, ACW. I have weathered the immorality of the world quite well exactly because of that solid moral foundation. Fortunately I understand that immorality can rear its ugly head even with people such as yourself, who in trying to force that morality on others, cut corners and as a result sacrifice their own integrity for only the appearance of compliance in society. Your rejection of libertarian policy is without warrant. Though you will never admit that.
I doubt that you were a pro abortion, pro homosexual, pro recreational drugs, pro prostitution Libertarian all of your life. Somewhere along the way you turned from God's ways, if you were ever there to begin with.

Like many Libertarians that call themselves "Christian", you're only concerned with your lifestyle and obvioulsy couldn't care less about the pain and misery immoral lifestyles and unjust laws bring to individuals and society as a whole.
I've covered Romans 13:4 ad nauseum in the thread linked below, so I'm not going to go over it again in this one.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...rtarian+option

Like all Libertarians, you lack compassion, and while I do feel sorry for you because of your selfish attitude towards life, that doesn't mean that I won't use every ounce of strength to defeat moral degenerates like you.

Satan's biggest lie is trying to convince the world he doesn't exist. The Homosexual Movement's biggest lies are that they're not a threat to freedom of speech and religion, and that they're not after our children.

(#2762) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

aCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peersaCultureWarrior is well respected by his peers
October 25th, 2012, 02:43 PM

I doubt that homosexuality was much of a problem back then alwight.

Quote:
Obviously the problem of homosexuality goes back to OT times.
Organized sin, especially the sin of homosexuality, is somewhat of a new concept. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you haven't been paying attention.

Satan's biggest lie is trying to convince the world he doesn't exist. The Homosexual Movement's biggest lies are that they're not a threat to freedom of speech and religion, and that they're not after our children.

(#2763) Old
TOL Subscriber

noguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peers
October 25th, 2012, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
I doubt that homosexuality was much of a problem back then alwight.

Organized sin, especially the sin of homosexuality, is somewhat of a new concept. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you haven't been paying attention.
Oh no, I agree with you on that. Most things have become more organized due to modern progress. Technology is really only one aspect of how progress occurrs. It happens withing the human psyche also as a result of things going from a more nebulous idea to a more precise ideology. Please don't tell me I am cozying up to you on this. This has always been my opinion.

Militant Moderate

(#2764) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

October 25th, 2012, 06:48 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Oh no, I agree with you on that. Most things have become more organized due to modern progress.
Leave it to a Libertarian to refer to the child molesting/gaystapo/thug/homosexual movement as "modern progress".

Quote:
Technology is really only one aspect of how progress occurrs.
Technology is not a sinful behavior abhorred by God and men of decency, homosexuality is.

Quote:
It happens withing the human psyche also as a result of things going from a more nebulous idea to a more precise ideology.
It's called moral relativism (page 42, post #618)

Quote:
Please don't tell me I am cozying up to you on this.
What's so pathetic about your post is that you think we agree.

Quote:
This has always been my opinion.
That's what moral relativism is all about: opinions.

(#2765) Old
TOL Subscriber

noguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peersnoguru is well respected by his peers
October 25th, 2012, 07:40 PM

Quote:
I doubt that you were a pro abortion, pro homosexual, pro recreational drugs, pro prostitution Libertarian all of your life.
I have always been anti-abortion, anti-homosexual, and anti-prostituion. There was a point in my life where I used drugs, so I was in effect pro recreational drug use.

Quote:
Somewhere along the way you turned from God's ways, if you were ever there to begin with.
I turned from God at one point, though my opinions still were in line with his morality except for the drug use in those drug use years of my life.

Quote:
Like many Libertarians that call themselves "Christian", you're only concerned with your lifestyle and obvioulsy couldn't care less about the pain and misery immoral lifestyles and unjust laws bring to individuals and society as a whole.
No, this is inaccurate. I am concerned with other people. However, I realize that there is only so much I can do as a human being. You have no idea what you are talking about in regard to me here.

Quote:
Like all Libertarians, you lack compassion,
No, you are wrong again. I have corrected you on this. Yet you continue with the purposeful deceit. That does not reflect well on your judgement.

Quote:
and while I do feel sorry for you because of your selfish attitude towards life,
I don't need anyone to feel sorry for me. I think you should try to be more accurate about your opinions before you make statements such as this.

I find it ironic that you think you are not selfish. Because you demontrate your selfishness almost every time you make a statement about me. If you were not selfish you would make an effort to be more accurate.

Quote:
that doesn't mean that I won't use every ounce of strength to defeat moral degenerates like you.
You would first need to get your opinions in line with reality. Otherwise you will continue to be totally ineffective.

Militant Moderate

(#2766) Old
TOL Subscriber

October 25th, 2012, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Leave it to a Libertarian to refer to the child molesting/gaystapo/thug/homosexual movement as "modern progress".
I was referring to technology used by all people. Technology is used by all people, evil as well as good. You demonstrate that in how you use computers to broadcast your deceit.

Quote:
Technology is not a sinful behavior abhorred by God and men of decency, homosexuality is.
You are wrong about that as well. I did not say "technology' is a sinful behavior. I pointed out that organized evil gets a better footing from technology. We see this in how the radical Muslims attack the US. And we see this in how you use computers to perpetuate your deceit.

Technology is there for all to use. Just like it rains on the good as well as the evil.

Quote:
It's called moral relativism (page 42, post #618)
You are wrong about that as well. But this is not surprising.

Quote:
What's so pathetic about your post is that you think we agree.
I really don't care what you think on this matter. I don't care if you think we agree or not. I honestly stated my opinion and your misnformation cannot change that.

Quote:
That's what moral relativism is all about: opinions.
You are the person typing this post, correct ACW? Then it cannot be anything other than your opinion. No matter how much you try to exhault your opinion to the level of divine authority.

Militant Moderate

(#2767) Old
TOL Subscriber

October 25th, 2012, 08:01 PM

Hey, I think you are due for a

Quote:

Moving on....
proclamation.

That seems to be your next step everytime someone demonstrates how distorted your view of reality actually is.

Militant Moderate

(#2768) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

October 25th, 2012, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Hey, I think you are due for a

proclamation.

That seems to be your next step everytime someone demonstrates how distorted your view of reality actually is.
Again, feel free to refute anything that's been posted by me and my sources.

(#2769) Old
TOL Subscriber

October 25th, 2012, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Again, feel free to refute anything that's been posted by me and my sources.

Right. You do have a good sense of humor at least.

You just spent the last two posts spouting inaccuracies, so it has been done. Though I do not think, as another human being, I can actually make you realize your transgressions. You are already convinced that you speak for God. Which means no amount of reason can reach you, just like trying to convince other unrepentant sinners of their wrongs is beyond human capability at times.

Waiting for it...

I can almost see the words now.

Moving on...

Militant Moderate

(#2770) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

October 25th, 2012, 08:55 PM

Quote:

Right. You do have a good sense of humor at least.

You just spent the last two posts spouting inaccuracies, so it has been done. Though I do not think, as another human being, I can actually make you realize your transgressions. You are already convinced that you speak for God. Which means no amount of reason can reach you, just like trying to convince other unrepentant sinners of their wrongs is beyond human capability at times.

Waiting for it...

I can almost see the words now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardofOz
I am in no way defending anyone. I am exposing you once again.

Same words, different username.

Next up: the communist founded/pro child molesting organization that has been harassing the Boy Scouts of America for well over a decade.

(#2771) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

October 25th, 2012, 09:06 PM

As seen on the Boy Scouts legal website, the Scouts have been tied up in court for years. First they were being sued for NOT letting homosexual/child molesters/atheists into their organization that was founded on Biblical principles.

After the 2000 SCOTUS ruling, the ACLU sued the BSA for not keeping homosexual/child molesters OUT of their organization that was founded on Biblical principles.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Here's a list of lawsuits that the BSA had to fight over the past few years:

Documents
Doe v. Corporation of the Presiding Bishop of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Opinion of the Oregon Supreme Court, June 14, 2012
Barnes-Wallace v. Boy Scouts of America

Boy Scouts Supplemental Reply Brief, April 18, 2011
Boy Scouts Opening Supplemental Brief, March 4, 2011
California Supreme Court Order, October 13, 2010
Boy Scouts Letter Brief to California Supreme Court, June 22, 2010
Ninth Circuit Order Certifying Questions to the Supreme Court of California, June 3, 2010
Boy Scouts Reply in Support of Petition for a Writ of Certiorari, June 16, 2009
Boy Scouts Petition for a Writ of Certiorari to the Supreme Court of the United States, March 31, 2009
Ninth Circuit Order Denying Petition for Rehearing, December 31, 2008
Boy Scouts Petition for Rehearing, June 25, 2008
Ninth Circuit Order Certifying Questions to the Supreme Court of California, June 11, 2008
Boy Scouts Petition for Rehearing, January 3, 2007
Ninth Circuit Order Certifying Questions to the Supreme Court of California, December 18, 2006
Reply Brief of Boy Scouts to the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, April 21, 2005
Brief of Boy to the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, February 14, 2005
Amicus Curiae Brief of the United States in Support of Boy Scouts
Amicus Curiae Brief of the States of Texas, Alabama, Kansas, Oklahoma, South Dakota, and Virigina in Support of Boy Scouts
Amicus Curiae Brief of the American Civil Rights Union in Support of Boy Scouts
Amicus Curiae Brief of the American Legion in Support of Boy Scouts
Amicus Curiae Brief of The Becket Fund for Religious Liberty in Support of Boy Scouts
Amicus Curiae Brief of the Claremont Institute Center for Constitutional Jurispurudence in Support of Boy Scouts
Amicus Curiae Brief of the Individual Rights Foundation in Support of Boy Scouts
Amicus Curiae Brief of the Pacific Legal Foundation and Veterans of Foreign Wars in Support of Boy Scouts
Amicus Curiae Brief of the Thomas More Law Center in Support of Boy Scouts
District Court Corrected Judgment, July 1, 2004
District Court Judgment, April 13, 2004
District Court Order, April 12, 2004
Boy Scout Statement Regarding City Settlement, January 8, 2004
Settlement Agreement between San Diego and the ACLU, January 8, 2004
Letter from George Davidson to San Diego Deputy City Attorney, December 8, 2003
Letter from Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division to George Davidson, Legal Counsel to Boy Scouts of America, December 8, 2003
District Court Order, July 31, 2003
List of City Leases (City Ex. 17), January 30, 2003
Declaration of Tim Rothans, January 30, 2003
Declaration of William T. Griffith, January 27, 2003
District Court Order, April 12, 2001
Memorandum from the Office of the City Attorney to City Council, September 17, 1999

Boy Scouts of America v. San Diego

United States as Amicus Curiae in Support of Boy Scouts of America, March 4, 2004
Boy Scouts of America v. San Diego, Amended Complaint, February 24, 2004
Boy Scouts of America v. San Diego Complaint, February 5, 2004

Boy Scouts of America v. Dale

Decision of the Supreme Court of the United States
Brief of Boy Scouts of America
Amicus Curiae Briefs in Support of Boy Scouts of America
http://www.bsalegal.org/documents-199.asp

If there is one certainty in life, it's that homosexualists will do ANYTHING so that they can have access to innocent children.

The history of the communist founded/God-hating ACLU up next.

(#2772) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

October 25th, 2012, 09:42 PM

These are a few of the past prominent officials and leaders of the American Civil Liberties Union.

1. Roger Baldwin, founder and guiding light of the ACLU for over 30 years,... Mr Roger Baldwin has a record of over 100 communist-front affiliations and citations (documented in detail, CONGRESSIONAL RECORD May 26, 1952). In an article written for Soviet Russia Today (September 1934), Roger Baldwin said: “When the power of the working class is once achieved, as it has been only in the Soviet Union, I am for maintaining it by any means whatsoever.” “The class struggle is the central conflict of the world, all others are coincidental.”

2. Dr. Harry Ward, first chairman of the ACLU. Dr. Harry Ward has a record of over 200 Communist front affiliations and citations listed by the House Committee on UnAmerican Activities (HCUA). Dr. Harry Ward was chairman of one of the largest Communist fronts to flourish in this country, “The American League for Peace and Democracy,” which was placed on the Attorney General of the United States list of subversive organizations on June 1, 1948. Dr. Ward is the author of “Soviet Democracy” and “Soviet Spirit,” two pro-Communist books which clearly show Dr. Ward’s love for the Soviet system of government...

3. Abraham L. Wirin, chief counsel for the Southern California Chapter of the ACLU, sometimes referred to as “Mr. ACLU.”
In 1934 A. L. Wirin formed a law partnership with Leo Gllagher and Grover Johnson (reference: Daily Peoples World, Mar. 5, 1934, official publication of the Communist Party on the west coast). Mr Leo Gallagher ran for State office on the Communist Party ticket in 1936 and Grover Johnson, when asked by a governmental investigating agency if he had ever been a member of the Communist Party, refused to answer the question on the grounds that he might incriminate himself.

4. Dr. Albert Eason Monroe, executive director of the Southern California Chapter of the ACLU:
In 1952, Dr. Albert Eason Monroe, U.S. Navy serial No. 316900, was discharged from the U.S. Naval Reserve under conditions other than honorable...
In 1953, Dr. Albert Eason Monroe was listed as being chairman of the Federation for Repeal of the Levering Act (ie., loyalty oaths), which was cited as being a Communist front organization by the California State Senate Committee on Education in its 1952 report to the State legislature.

5. Rev. A. A. Heist, executive director of the Southern California Chapter of the ACLU in 1952, and Dr. Monroe’s predecessor. Rev. A. A. Heist was a signer of the statement to the President of the United States, defending the Communist Party (reference: Daily Worker Mar 5, 1941). In 1952, the Reverend Heist resigned his position in the ACLU to become director of a new organization which he founded, called the Citizens’ Committee to Preserve American Freedoms (CCPAF). This organization is run by its executive secretary, Mr. Frank Wilkinson, an identified Communist.

6. Carey McWilliams, a member of the national committee of the ACLU in 1948, who now figures prominently in the affairs of the ACLU, has been identified in sworn testimony, according to Government documents, as a member of the Communist Party. Carey McWilliams has a record of over 50 Communist-front affiliations and citations. He is the editor of “Rights,” the official publication of the Emergency Civil Liberties Committee which has been cited as a Communist front by the HCUA (November 8, 1957).

7. Prof. William A. Kilpatrick, prominent member of the ACLU on the east coast, was for many years head of Teacherc College, Columbia University. In his book, “The Teacher and Society,” published in 1939, Professor Kilpatrick said that “the revolution by force and violence was probably necessary in Russia, but it would not be necessary in America. Here, the same goals could be acheived by effectuating change within the framework of the Constitution.”

8. William Z. Foster, former head of the Communist Party, United States of America, was a former member of the National Committee of the ACLU.

9. Elizabeth Gurley Flynn, former member of the National Committee of the ACLU until 1940, is a member of the Central Committee of the Communist Party, United States of America.
In the report on “Communist Propaganda in America” (published 1935, A.F.L.) as submitted to the State Department, by William Green, the late president of the American Federation of Labor, Mr. Green states that: “During all the years since the establishment of the Soviet regime in Russia, propaganda in the United States has been conducted, not only through agencies directly set up by the Communist high command, but through agencies and organizations in which non-Communists of good standing and repute have been induced to participate.
http://www.stoptheaclu.com/2005/08/1...on-in-america/

ACLU Fulfilling: Communist Agenda
by Devvy Kidd
http://rense.com/general60/gul.htm

Whether it's suing to allow homosexuals to have sex in public restrooms
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...n3719987.shtml

Or as shown earlier in the thread, suing to defend NAMBLA's "robust freedom of speech"
http://www.aclu.org/free-speech/aclu...-organizations

It all comes down to what this thread is all about:

Good vs evil, right vs wrong, decency vs depravity.

Next up: The homosexualist media's allegations of an alleged "coverup".

(#2773) Old
TOL Subscriber

alwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peersalwight is well respected by his peers
October 26th, 2012, 03:35 AM

TL;DR

(#2774) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

October 26th, 2012, 08:35 AM

The homosexualists at the ultra left-wing Los Angeles Times had to get into the smear campaign against the Boy Scouts of America by writing several biased articles on them.

They first tried to tell the public that the BSA was in essence backing away from their Biblical foundation, and were allowing the homosexual founded NAMBLA and their atheist allies into the BSA.
http://articles.latimes.com/2012/jul...couts-20120717

After realizing that homosexuals couldn't OPENLY become members of the BSA due to the 2000 SCOTUS ruling, the fags at the LA Times then decided to smear the BSA by showing that child molesters did indeed gain access to the ranks of the BSA as leaders, over several decades.
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/boyscouts/

After reading many of the LA Times articles on the Boy Scouts, I noticed one word that was suspiciously missing:

"Homosexual".

You'll notice in the various articles written, that the LA Times supposed "investigative reporters" did use the word "groom", something homosexuals are notorious for doing when around children.

Our friend Peter LaBarbera at Americans for Truth About Homosexuality feels that the BSA should open up and show the amount of homosexual child molesters that did indeed slither into the Biblical founded youth mentor organization, thus exposing to the public the true pedophile/pederast nature of homosexuals.

My feeling are mixed on that, as the BSA was not "protecting" homosexuals that molested children, but the children and their families themselves.

AFTAH Calls on Boy Scouts of America to Release ALL Homosexual Molestation Files

By Peter LaBarbera, Americans For Truth

"You cannot help but be stunned by the enormity of evil contained in the Boy Scouts of America’s (BSA) homosexual-molestation (“perversion”) files, which were released in June by order of Oregon’s highest court. You can peruse the tragic cases on PDF’s here: http://www.kellyclarkattorney.com/files/. You can read the Scouts’ response in the form of their web page ”BSA Youth Protection” here: www.BSAYouthProtection.org.

Well over a decade ago, when I and other pro-family advocates were defending the Scouts’ right to live by their own moral creed — and not be forced to hire homosexual or atheist scoutmasters (they won their case narrowly in the Supreme Court in 2000) – BSA officials were not keen on using the “potential-for-molestation” argument, in the courts or in the culture. Now we know why.

These files of man-boy molestations are not comprehensive and cover only the peried from 1965-1985. We at AFTAH believe the Boy Scouts should now make public ALL cases of homosexual pedophilia and sexual crimes — from the organization’s inception until today. To their credit, the BSA has embraced very tough measures to prevent further sexual abuse; you can read about it HERE. However, the same lawyers who successfully obtained the release of the Scouts’ 1965-1985 “perversion” files point out that the problem continues: there many recent cases of molestation; read about them HERE.

The public deserves to know the full truth about homosexual man-boy (or any) molestations — in the Boy Scouts, in church bodies, and indeed, in any institution involving children. It should NOT take a lawsuit to make this crucial information available to parents and grandparents..."
Read more:
http://americansfortruth.com/2012/10...es/#more-13201

(#2775) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

October 26th, 2012, 01:45 PM

The more I think about Peter LaBarbera's article in AFTAH, the more I think he's correct on this issue.

Given the sexual predatory history of both homosexuals as individuals and as an organized movement, I think it's wise that the Boy Scouts assist in exposing the homosexual pedophilia/pederast connection.

With these youth mentor organizations openly accepting moral degenerates into their ranks

it will not only help save the bodies, minds and souls of innocent children from homosexual predators, it will let responsible parents know that these groups are openly allowing sexual predators to mentor vulnerable children and in the long run parents will seek out organizations such as the Boy Scouts and the Christian alternative to the Girl Scouts: American Heritage Girls.

http://www.ahgonline.org/
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/m...992578e53.html

Closed Thread

Tags
abortion-homosexual tie, truthsmack, universal moral laws