TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > . . . and The Rest
Reload this Page NFL 2012 Regular Season Discussion
. . . and The Rest Discuss just about anything besides Politics and Religion! Discuss sports, pop culture, computers, videogames, welcome new members, wish someone a happy birthday. Or just chit chat!

(#1) Old
TOL Subscriber

Town Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peers
Town Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peers
NFL 2012 Regular Season Discussion - September 9th, 2012, 01:02 PM

I decided to create this thread, where we can talk about all things NFL, including prognostication, player performance, the referee strike, whatever you're interested in.

Things worth noting so far:

The Jets, after being unable to score a TD in the preseason, are pounding the Bills and are up 41 to 7 in the third. Mercy...maybe Tebow will get some play in the fourth quarter given the size of the lead.

(#2) Old
Over 5000 post club

Wile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peersWile E. Coyote is well respected by his peers
September 9th, 2012, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Town Heretic View Post
I decided to create this thread, where we can talk about all things NFL, including prognostication, player performance, the referee strike, whatever you're interested in.

The Ravens will beat the Bengalls tomorrow.

"The Bible is very clear, Christians aren't supposed to be busybodies, nor are they supposed to strive with any man who hasn't harmed him (Or someone else, by implication.)" RandPaulfor2016, May 10, 2013

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...73#post3450273

(#3) Old
TOL Subscriber

Town Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peers
Town Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peers
September 9th, 2012, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E. Coyote View Post
The Ravens will beat the Bengalls tomorrow.
Your birds are a 6.5 favorite to do it. I don't like that spread, but I don't think a straight up upset is likely. Possible, but not likely. You're missing an important piece of your QB pressure and that Bengals offense is solid.

(#4) Old
I'm not a player, I just crush a lot

kmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peers
kmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peers
September 9th, 2012, 01:17 PM

The Chiefs had a good 1st half but seem to be letting it go in the 2nd.

NE's running back, Ridley, is looking good. If he can provide balance to NE's offense that could be scary for defenses.

Don't tase me, bro!!
Who would've thought... it figures

A traffic jam when you're already late
A no smoking sign on your cigarette break
It's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife
It's meeting the man of my dreams and then meeting his beautiful wife

(#5) Old
Smoke' em All

Nick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peers
Nick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peers
September 9th, 2012, 01:18 PM

RG3, that is all for now....

Jesus saves completely.

Titus 1:10-11

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

http://www.climatedepot.com/

(#6) Old
TOL Subscriber

September 9th, 2012, 01:25 PM

UPDATE:

Chicago is handling the Colts 34-4 late in the third.

Phil 10 Clev 6 late in the third.

The Rams moved ahead of the Lions are tied at 20-13 in the fourth quarter.

NE is taking care of business against the Titans 28-13 early in the fourth.

Atl beating the Chiefs 40-17 in the fourth.

Minnesota leads Jacksonville 17-15 in the fourth.

Washington is surprising NO 30-17 with around two minutes left in the third.

The Jets continue to dominate the Bills by the same score noted last post.

The Texans are dismantling Miami 30-10 in the fourth.

(#7) Old
Silver Member

Son of Jack is well respected by his peers
Son of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peers
September 9th, 2012, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
RG3, that is all for now....
He looks awesome against the Saints. Maybe it's because he's that good, or maybe the Saints defense is very average and RG3 is playing a smart football game. In either case, he's playing better than a rookie is supposed to.

(#8) Old

kmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peers
kmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peers
September 9th, 2012, 01:45 PM

I like RG3. I just wish he was on a different team. I don't really like the Redskins.

Don't tase me, bro!!

(#9) Old
Silver Member

Son of Jack is well respected by his peers
Son of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peersSon of Jack is well respected by his peers
September 9th, 2012, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmoney View Post
I like RG3. I just wish he was on a different team. I don't really like the Redskins.
I do too. I really didn't think he'd be as NFL ready as he is, coming out of Baylor and that offense.

(#10) Old
TOL Subscriber

September 9th, 2012, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Jack View Post
I do too. I really didn't think he'd be as NFL ready as he is, coming out of Baylor and that offense.
I'm still worried about his instincts and size, but he had a good day.

I'm having one as well, being 7-3 against the spread, with the Cowboys, Redskins and Rams giving me the only surprises going into the afternoon spate of games.

SF @ GB: I took the Niners against the 6.5 fav. Packers.

Sea @ Arz: give me Seattle over the 1.5 fav Cardinals.

Car. @ TB: I took the Panthers to cover a 2.5 fav. status, though the Bucs are looking good early.

Pit@ Den: I like the Steelers to win against the 1.5 favored Broncos.

Cin @ Bal: I'll take the Bengals on the spread against the 6.5 favored Ravens.

SD @ Oak: Give me the Chargers to cover an anemic 1.5 vote of confidence.

(#11) Old
TOL Subscriber

September 9th, 2012, 03:03 PM

And Randy Moss just caught a TD against the Pack. Should be a 10-0 lead after the extra point.

(#12) Old

September 9th, 2012, 04:16 PM

Akers kicks a 63 yard FG.

Don't tase me, bro!!

(#13) Old
TOL Subscriber

September 9th, 2012, 09:32 PM

Wow. Denver really surprised me. Earlier today I was saying, "See! That's why Manning should have gone to SF!"

Now I still think they're a much more complete team, but this wasn't bad at all. Over 250 yards, two tds and a 129 QB rating?

Knight, people of the greater Denver area and fans all around, it looks like I'm going to get to use that told you so I mentioned last year.

Welcome back, Peyton. And, of course, GO COLTS!

(#14) Old
Smoke' em All

Nick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peers
Nick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peers
September 9th, 2012, 09:44 PM

What this really shows is the Colts screwed up. They could have had Manning, and still drafted Luck first and have him learn a bit more. Because he mostly gets it now. How many picks for him was it?

Denver's defense will have to be better. They can't play 15 minutes without the offense on the field, half time break or not. Not that the defense was bad. And Fox probably did learn to stay out of the way with the games best quarterback and tactician. He still makes it look easy.

Jesus saves completely.

Titus 1:10-11

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

http://www.climatedepot.com/

(#15) Old
Under 1 Ban Club - Founder

Mr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peersMr. 5020 is well respected by his peers
September 9th, 2012, 09:44 PM

Pardon the interruption...

GO COWBOYS!!!

Tags
nfl discussion, romo chokes