TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Theology Club > MidActs Dispensationalism
Reload this Page Theology Club: WHY SAUL/PAUL NEVER PREACHED THE KINGDOM MESSAGE !!
MidActs Dispensationalism Acts 9 (or MidActs) Dispensationalism acknowledges the scriptural presentation of the dispensation of grace having begun with, not before, Paul; and its adherents accept the admonishment of Jesus Christ Himself that members of the Body of Christ follow Paul as he followed Christ.

(#1) Old
TOL Subscriber

DAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputation
WHY SAUL/PAUL NEVER PREACHED THE KINGDOM MESSAGE !! - November 6th, 2012, 04:40 PM

Hi to all , and as I see many believe that SAUL/PAUL , was saved under the Kingdom Program and taught the Law and then Baptize and then STOPPED !!

And MIRACUIOUSLY was converted to GRACE , BUT will they produce a verse , showing that ??

Here is a literal translation of Gal 1:23 !!

" But they were ONLY hearing that the ONE once Persecuting us is now Preaching the Gospel of the FAITH he was Destroying ".

#1 , They THOUGHT Paul was preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom , because that was the Only Gospel they KNEW about .

#2 , The Greek word HEARING/HEARD / AKOUO means to hear or to find out by HERESAY , which means hearing based on the Reports of others .

#3 , The words " they had " is the things in the IMPERFECT TENSE which means Continuous action in the Past tense , but still believed by many , like today .

#4 , The verse in Gal 2:18 , shows that SAUL/PAUL could not go back to the PERSECUTING of previous time as on the road to Damascus .

#5 , Gal 2:18 bears this out , " For if I build again ( this means of his PERSECUTING of the Assembly of God , Gal 1:13 )

the things which I DESTROYED , I make my self a Transgressor ".

Many will never believe what SAUL/PAUL has written and will always seek PROOF of his ministry and these 2 verse in Galatians prove that PAUL could not preach and build up that Kingdom program at all !!

dan p

(#2) Old
Carpet Bagger

Nick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peers
Nick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peers
November 6th, 2012, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN P View Post
Hi to all , and as I see many believe that SAUL/PAUL , was saved under the Kingdom Program and taught the Law and then Baptize and then STOPPED !!
I don't know anybody on this board that thinks this. Not the works crowd, not the dispensationalists. Paul never preached the law. He did preach that Jesus is the Christ. As more was revealed to him, he preached grace.

Acts shows this.

Jesus saves completely.

Titus 1:10-11

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

http://www.climatedepot.com/

(#3) Old
TOL Subscriber

DAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputationDAN P has a large reputation
November 7th, 2012, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
I don't know anybody on this board that thinks this. Not the works crowd, not the dispensationalists. Paul never preached the law. He did preach that Jesus is the Christ. As more was revealed to him, he preached grace.

Acts shows this.

Hi , and many dispensationalists , believe that SAUL/PAUL was saved under the Kingdom program and I know of 3 persons that hold this view and 2 , I know personally , are Grace people !!

One even uses 1 Cor 1:14-17 , that to him , Proves that Paul Baptized and then stopped BAPTIZING in verse 17 !!

If he Baptized , Saul /Paul , had to be keepng the LAW !!

Acts 2 , and COVENANT people have to believe this , for their POSTION is ONE GOSPEL , so anything goes !!

dan p

(#4) Old
Carpet Bagger

Nick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peers
Nick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peersNick M is well respected by his peers
November 7th, 2012, 08:31 PM

Paul said he baptized, but is glad he stopped. Not all was revealed to him on the road to Damascus. Acts states this.

What dispensationalist here says Paul was a part of the gospel kingdom?

Jesus saves completely.

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

(#5) Old
TOL Subscriber

November 8th, 2012, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Paul said he baptized, but is glad he stopped. Not all was revealed to him on the road to Damascus. Acts states this.

What dispensationalist here says Paul was a part of the gospel kingdom?

Hi , and I mean , people that I know personally in my Assembly !!

And one here quoted , that Paul did Water Baptize and THEN STOPPED , and used 1 Cor 1:14-17 to show that Paul DID indeed Water Baptized and then stopped because of verse 17 !!

At least that is how I interpreted it !!

dan p

(#6) Old
Over 1500 post club

surrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselves
November 15th, 2012, 12:13 AM

Paul preached the kingdom message. Paul preached about a King, didn't he? Well, where there's a King, there's a kingdom.

(#7) Old
Carpet Bagger

November 15th, 2012, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by surrender View Post
Paul preached the kingdom message. Paul preached about a King, didn't he? Well, where there's a King, there's a kingdom.
In which location?

The one mentioned in Acts 1? Or the heavenly kingdom that isn't coming to earth.

Jesus saves completely.

(#8) Old
Over 1500 post club

surrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselvessurrender is making a name for themselves
November 15th, 2012, 09:37 AM

Quote:
In which location?

The one mentioned in Acts 1? Or the heavenly kingdom that isn't coming to earth.
Kings have more than one kingdom? Or is the king a king over his one kingdom?

(#9) Old
TOL Subscriber

November 15th, 2012, 11:36 AM

Quote:

Hi , and Acts 21:22 , definitely shows what Paul was preaching , against the Law of Moses , circumcision, and all the Jewish Customs !!

And Gal 1:23 and Gal 2:18 , prove that Paul could NEVER go back and teach the Law !!

dan p

(#10) Old
Over 1500 post club

November 15th, 2012, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Hi , and Acts 21:22 , definitely shows what Paul was preaching , against the Law of Moses , circumcision, and all the Jewish Customs !!
No, he wasn't.

Quote:
And Gal 1:23 and Gal 2:18 , prove that Paul could NEVER go back and teach the Law !!
No, they don't prove that at all.

(#11) Old
TOL Subscriber

November 15th, 2012, 03:31 PM

Quote:
No, he wasn't.

No, they don't prove that at all.

Hi , and I am to be nice , so , read those verses in Gal 1:23 and Gal 2:18 , BECAUSE you will need a better answer , than " No, he wasn't ".

dan p

(#12) Old
Over 1500 post club

November 15th, 2012, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Hi , and I am to be nice , so , read those verses in Gal 1:23 and Gal 2:18 , BECAUSE you will need a better answer , than " No, he wasn't ".

dan p
Paul didn't preach against the Law of Moses. Acts 21 is an entire demonstration of Paul keeping the Law.

Galatians 1:23 speaks of the church of God Paul had been trying to destroy (cf. Gal. 1:13). This is the church Jesus began to build and the 12 disciples continued to build. Galatians 2:18 is NOT about the church of God. Paul did NOT destroy the church of God.

(#13) Old
TOL Subscriber

November 16th, 2012, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Paul didn't preach against the Law of Moses. Acts 21 is an entire demonstration of Paul keeping the Law.

Galatians 1:23 speaks of the church of God Paul had been trying to destroy (cf. Gal. 1:13). This is the church Jesus began to build and the 12 disciples continued to build. Galatians 2:18 is NOT about the church of God. Paul did NOT destroy the church of God.

Hi , and Gal 1:13 says , " how I persecuted the EKKLESIA / ASSEMBLY , and wasted it !!

Acts 8:3 will interesting for your mind !!

dan p

(#14) Old
Over 1500 post club

November 16th, 2012, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Hi , and Gal 1:13 says , " how I persecuted the EKKLESIA / ASSEMBLY , and wasted it !!
Gal. 1:13 says Paul persecuted the church of God in order to destroy it. He obviously didn’t destroy the church of God.

Quote:
Acts 8:3 will interesting for your mind !!
Why would it be interesting for my mind? I know that Saul tried to destroy the church of God by going into houses to drag off believers to prison. But he didn’t succeed. God stopped him on the road to Damascus and soon he was a believer. That’s why I keep saying that you are wrong to say that Paul succeeded in destroying the church of God. He didn’t succeed; he became a member of the very church he was trying to destroy. You are wrong to say that Gal. 2:18 is proof that Paul destroyed the church of God. Gal. 2:18 has nothing to do with Saul/Paul going into houses to drag off believers to prison.

(#15) Old
TOL Subscriber

November 17th, 2012, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Gal. 1:13 says Paul persecuted the church of God in order to destroy it. He obviously didn’t destroy the church of God.

Why would it be interesting for my mind? I know that Saul tried to destroy the church of God by going into houses to drag off believers to prison. But he didn’t succeed. God stopped him on the road to Damascus and soon he was a believer. That’s why I keep saying that you are wrong to say that Paul succeeded in destroying the church of God. He didn’t succeed; he became a member of the very church he was trying to destroy. You are wrong to say that Gal. 2:18 is proof that Paul destroyed the church of God. Gal. 2:18 has nothing to do with Saul/Paul going into houses to drag off believers to prison.

Hi , and I have never written that SAUL SUCEEDED in destroying the EKKLESIA /ASSEMBLY of God .

Where is their a VERSE that SAUL " became a member of the very EKKLESIA he was trying to destroy " ????

DAN P