TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > TOL Topic of the Day - Chime In!
Reload this Page toldailytopic: If you were granted 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
TOL Topic of the Day - Chime In! Every day we will post a new topic and we want to get your comments on that topic. The topic could be about literally anything from the vague to the specific, important or trivial. The TOL membership can take that topic and run with it!

(#1) Old
You talkin' to me?

Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
toldailytopic: If you were granted 3 wishes, what would you wish for? - November 30th, 2012, 08:50 AM

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for November 30th, 2012 09:45 AM

toldailytopic: If you were granted 3 wishes, what would you wish for?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

DOWNLOAD the FREE TOL App available for iPhone, iPad, and Android.

Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter

TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

-----------
Bibles for sale | Logos Bible Software 15% Off

(#2) Old
You talkin' to me?

Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
Knight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peersKnight is well respected by his peers
November 30th, 2012, 08:52 AM

And ya can't wish for more wishes!!!!

DOWNLOAD the FREE TOL App available for iPhone, iPad, and Android.

Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter

TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

-----------
Bibles for sale | Logos Bible Software 15% Off

(#3) Old
Proverbs 31:10

ebenz47037 is well respected by his peers
ebenz47037 is well respected by his peersebenz47037 is well respected by his peersebenz47037 is well respected by his peersebenz47037 is well respected by his peersebenz47037 is well respected by his peersebenz47037 is well respected by his peersebenz47037 is well respected by his peersebenz47037 is well respected by his peersebenz47037 is well respected by his peersebenz47037 is well respected by his peersebenz47037 is well respected by his peersebenz47037 is well respected by his peersebenz47037 is well respected by his peersebenz47037 is well respected by his peersebenz47037 is well respected by his peers
November 30th, 2012, 08:54 AM

1. That my family members would straighten up and get their lives in order.
2. That my holiday depression would go away.
3. That all of my friends and family would have happy lives.

June is Gay Pride Month. Tolerance and diversity? More like tolerate perversity.

Vegetarian - Indian word for lousy hunter

(#4) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

Stripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peers
Stripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peersStripe is well respected by his peers
November 30th, 2012, 08:58 AM

I'd wish for an unlimited line of credit at 7-11 stores.

Where is the evidence for a global flood?
Why do my eyes hurt?
You've never used them.

"...the waters under the "expanse" were under the crust."
-Bob B.

Nominate POTYs. See this thread.

(#5) Old
Ain't no thing like me, except me!

Lighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peers
Lighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peersLighthouse is well respected by his peers
November 30th, 2012, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
Tough choice

(#6) Old
Rookie

EnterSaint will become famous soon enough
November 30th, 2012, 10:05 AM

1. The ability to instantly and correctly discern Truth.
2. Eternal youth
3. The happiness in life and death of those close to me.

(#7) Old
Over 2500 post club

Buzzword is well respected by his peersBuzzword is well respected by his peersBuzzword is well respected by his peersBuzzword is well respected by his peersBuzzword is well respected by his peersBuzzword is well respected by his peersBuzzword is well respected by his peersBuzzword is well respected by his peersBuzzword is well respected by his peersBuzzword is well respected by his peersBuzzword is well respected by his peersBuzzword is well respected by his peersBuzzword is well respected by his peersBuzzword is well respected by his peers
November 30th, 2012, 11:22 AM

1) A way to work from home, yet earn a consistent wage high enough to live comfortably.

2) The ability to speak/write and understand/read every human language, including all connotations across all cultures.

3) That my wife and I would have the ability to sing all voice parts without any strain, including 7-octave ranges for both of us.

Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's, and to God what is God's, and beware those who get one confused with the other.

“In many ways the evidence of our faith is found in our ability to control our tongue (or our keyboard)."
-Adam Hamilton, Seeing Gray in a World of Black and White

(#8) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

Rusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peersRusha is well respected by his peers
November 30th, 2012, 11:29 AM

Excellent health and much happiness for my children, mother and grandson for the remainder of their lives.

World Peace ... Global Utopia.

And finally, a hundred gazillion dollars in my bank account within the next five minutes.

(#9) Old
The Flying Ban Hammer ✈

Inzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peers
Inzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peers
November 30th, 2012, 11:47 AM

Quote:
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for November 30th, 2012 09:45 AM

1. We would get a Godly President who would run this country the way Jesus would.
2. We would get Godly senators and congressmen.
3. The stupid lawsuit against Bob Enyart would just disappear.

(#10) Old
Over 1000 post club

Huckleberry has a large reputationHuckleberry has a large reputationHuckleberry has a large reputationHuckleberry has a large reputationHuckleberry has a large reputationHuckleberry has a large reputationHuckleberry has a large reputationHuckleberry has a large reputationHuckleberry has a large reputationHuckleberry has a large reputationHuckleberry has a large reputation
November 30th, 2012, 12:47 PM

Quote:
And ya can't wish for more wishes!!!!
No other limits on these wishes? Because I have a long list of names of people I'd wish would accept Christ.

Barring that...I'd probably just wish one wish and give the other two away to someone who needs them more. I can't say what I'd wish, since that's too personal, but if I had to post something here then I'd just say...

(#11) Old
BANNED

sky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peerssky. is well respected by his peers
November 30th, 2012, 12:52 PM

1. Rain and Sunshine on demand.
2. Perfect skin
3. The truth of the Bible in movie form.

(#12) Old
TOL Subscriber

chrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peers
chrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peerschrysostom is well respected by his peers
November 30th, 2012, 12:55 PM

forgiveness
guidance
mercy

a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

(#13) Old
You what?

Town Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peers
Town Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peersTown Heretic is well respected by his peers
November 30th, 2012, 01:26 PM

If you were granted 3 wishes, what would you wish for?

The ability to heal any illness or injury with a thought.

The ability to bless any life tangibly with a thought.

The discernment to know when to bless and when to heal.

Relation has a way of altering your daydreams over time...when I was younger I thought of being famous for the benefits it would bring me. Now I realize the blessing of fame and fortune is in the impact it can have on others and the example you can set for those still daydreaming about what that power could do for them.

(#14) Old
TOL Subscriber

HisServant has a large reputationHisServant has a large reputationHisServant has a large reputationHisServant has a large reputationHisServant has a large reputationHisServant has a large reputationHisServant has a large reputationHisServant has a large reputationHisServant has a large reputationHisServant has a large reputationHisServant has a large reputation
November 30th, 2012, 02:06 PM

1) That God would reveal himself more to the world to the point where no one could deny he exists.

None other are needed.

(#15) Old
Over 2500 post club

Buzzword is well respected by his peersBuzzword is well respected by his peersBuzzword is well respected by his peersBuzzword is well respected by his peersBuzzword is well respected by his peersBuzzword is well respected by his peersBuzzword is well respected by his peersBuzzword is well respected by his peersBuzzword is well respected by his peersBuzzword is well respected by his peersBuzzword is well respected by his peersBuzzword is well respected by his peersBuzzword is well respected by his peersBuzzword is well respected by his peers
November 30th, 2012, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisServant View Post
1) That God would reveal himself more to the world to the point where no one could deny he exists.

None other are needed.
So...you'd wish for the Apocalypse to start already?

Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's, and to God what is God's, and beware those who get one confused with the other.

“In many ways the evidence of our faith is found in our ability to control our tongue (or our keyboard)."
-Adam Hamilton, Seeing Gray in a World of Black and White