TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > Politics
Reload this Page How has your life changed since Pres ObeyMe won?
Politics Current Events, Abortion, homosexuality, gun control, public schools, welfare, taxes, government etc.

(#1) Old
TOL Subscriber

TruthSetsFree will become famous soon enoughTruthSetsFree will become famous soon enoughTruthSetsFree will become famous soon enoughTruthSetsFree will become famous soon enough
How has your life changed since Pres ObeyMe won? - March 4th, 2013, 02:16 PM

My life hasn't changed drastically except for one thing

I am very disturbed...

(and anyone who doesnt u/stand this

doesn't u/stand ObeyMe)

In any case, i am wondering how ObeyMeCare is affecting others

and other oddball directives of his

"Whatever you do to God's people, you do to God" - Mt 25:31

(#2) Old
The Flying Ban Hammer ✈

Inzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peers
Inzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peersInzl Kett is well respected by his peers
March 4th, 2013, 04:25 PM

A lot harder to find jobs. My husband could not find a new job when he was without work. He got his old job back when the company realized that maintenance ground to a halt without its Master Electrician on board.

(#3) Old
Jewish Humanist

Dena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peersDena is well respected by his peers
March 4th, 2013, 07:18 PM

It hasn't changed in any ways that had anything to do with the President.

(#4) Old
Over 1000 post club

The Glory Land has been getting noticedThe Glory Land has been getting noticedThe Glory Land has been getting noticedThe Glory Land has been getting noticedThe Glory Land has been getting noticedThe Glory Land has been getting noticed
March 5th, 2013, 06:08 AM

one thing good, you will need to hear it from the gay movement. : (

Posted from Theologyonline.com App for Android

(#5) Old
Silver Member

Saved.One.by.Grace is well respected by his peersSaved.One.by.Grace is well respected by his peersSaved.One.by.Grace is well respected by his peersSaved.One.by.Grace is well respected by his peersSaved.One.by.Grace is well respected by his peersSaved.One.by.Grace is well respected by his peersSaved.One.by.Grace is well respected by his peersSaved.One.by.Grace is well respected by his peersSaved.One.by.Grace is well respected by his peersSaved.One.by.Grace is well respected by his peersSaved.One.by.Grace is well respected by his peersSaved.One.by.Grace is well respected by his peersSaved.One.by.Grace is well respected by his peers
March 6th, 2013, 10:12 AM

Everything costs more especially health care. In addition, it's harder (not impossible) for me to find guns and ammo at any price.

Eph 2:8 For you are saved by grace through faith, and this is not from yourselves; it is God's gift --
Eph 2:9 not from works, so that no one can boast.
Eph 2:10 For we are His creation, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared ahead of time so that we should walk in them. [HCSB]

“The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.” ― Philip K. Dick

(#6) Old
LIFETIME MEMBER

tetelestai is well respected by his peerstetelestai is well respected by his peerstetelestai is well respected by his peers
tetelestai is well respected by his peerstetelestai is well respected by his peerstetelestai is well respected by his peerstetelestai is well respected by his peerstetelestai is well respected by his peerstetelestai is well respected by his peerstetelestai is well respected by his peerstetelestai is well respected by his peerstetelestai is well respected by his peerstetelestai is well respected by his peerstetelestai is well respected by his peerstetelestai is well respected by his peerstetelestai is well respected by his peerstetelestai is well respected by his peerstetelestai is well respected by his peers
March 6th, 2013, 10:15 AM

(#7) Old
Resident Gadfly.

Granite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peers
Granite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peers
March 6th, 2013, 10:19 AM

It hasn't, really.

Theocrats are Social Darwinists.

He isn't there, which is why he's silent.

(#8) Old
Silver Member

CabinetMaker is well respected by his peersCabinetMaker is well respected by his peers
CabinetMaker is well respected by his peersCabinetMaker is well respected by his peers
March 6th, 2013, 10:21 AM

Yes, my life has changed. No, it is not the President's fault it changed. That's the way life is, things change.

Galatians 5:22-23 (New International Version)

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

What are my fruits today?

Cityboy With Horses A blog about what happens when you say, "I Promise"

"Moral standards" are a lot like lighthouses: they exist to help us stay on course as we sail through life. But we have to steer BY them, but not directly AT them. Lest we end up marooned on the shoals of perpetual self-righteousness.

(#9) Old
Let's roll!

Tambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peers
Tambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peersTambora is well respected by his peers
March 6th, 2013, 11:47 AM

Taking more of my meager income through taxes, regulations, ordinances, etc.
And then tries to make me feel guilty for not wanting him to take more of what I have.

Out with the bum!

(#10) Old
TOL Subscriber

TruthSetsFree will become famous soon enoughTruthSetsFree will become famous soon enoughTruthSetsFree will become famous soon enoughTruthSetsFree will become famous soon enough
March 6th, 2013, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saved.One.by.Grace View Post
Everything costs more especially health care. In addition, it's harder (not impossible) for me to find guns and ammo at any price.
who do u want to get rid of

uh.... yeh... never mind...

this reminds me

did u know all those who tried to assasinate presidents have been lefties?

gee.. we are all SO surprised...

(#11) Old
TOL Subscriber

March 6th, 2013, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
Taking more of my meager income through taxes, regulations, ordinances, etc.
And then tries to make me feel guilty for not wanting him to take more of what I have.

Out with the bum!
yeh, his wife takes millioin dollar vacations (at taxpayer expense) and buys fancy clothes and they throw fancy parties... and he does more golfing than any pres has...

and yet they tell us to tighten the belt...

geez... this guy has no shame...

but then... Didn't we know that long ago... Jeremiah WRight...

i rest my case

(#12) Old
TOL Subscriber

March 6th, 2013, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetelestai View Post

(#13) Old
TOL Subscriber

March 6th, 2013, 12:48 PM

many have said their life hasn't changed...

so far the ones whose life has changed... its for the worst

surprise surprise...

no one has said it has changed 4 th better... although i haven't read EVERY post yet...

but most of them

(#14) Old
~Peace if possible, but truth at any rate~

Angel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peers
Angel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peersAngel4Truth is well respected by his peers
March 6th, 2013, 01:01 PM

Less money. Way less, and the inability to feel proud of the leader of our country completely. So lack of patriotism. Embarrassment for his kissing up and kneeling to people who hate us. Worry of what will become of this country ultimately.

Among many other things, but thats a good start i think.

"Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation" - BHO

2 Peter 2:1 But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. 2 And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed. 3 By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words; for a long time their judgment has not been idle, and their destruction does not slumber.

(#15) Old
BANNED

resurrected is well respected by his peers
resurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peersresurrected is well respected by his peers
March 6th, 2013, 02:54 PM

Unlike Peggy Joseph, I've been worrying a lot more about being able to pay my mortgage and fill my gas tank