TheologyOnline, religion, politics, forum
Go Back   Theology Online | Christian Forums & More > Politics, Religion, And The Rest > . . . and The Rest
Reload this Page Spy stories with female spy protagonists
. . . and The Rest Discuss just about anything besides Politics and Religion! Discuss sports, pop culture, computers, videogames, welcome new members, wish someone a happy birthday. Or just chit chat!

(#1) Old
TOL Subscriber

Doormat is well respected by his peersDoormat is well respected by his peersDoormat is well respected by his peersDoormat is well respected by his peersDoormat is well respected by his peersDoormat is well respected by his peersDoormat is well respected by his peersDoormat is well respected by his peersDoormat is well respected by his peersDoormat is well respected by his peersDoormat is well respected by his peersDoormat is well respected by his peers
Spy stories with female spy protagonists - March 4th, 2013, 10:57 PM

Do you know any good books or films about a female spies? I'd be interested in fiction and non-fiction suggestions. Thanks in advance.

I have liberty to be seen as a failure by you while being seen as a son by my Father.

(#2) Old
TOL Subscriber

Thunder's Muse is well respected by his peers
Thunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peersThunder's Muse is well respected by his peers
March 4th, 2013, 11:04 PM

Salt with Angelina Jolie. It'll keep you guessing...

(#3) Old
TOL Subscriber

Doormat is well respected by his peersDoormat is well respected by his peersDoormat is well respected by his peersDoormat is well respected by his peersDoormat is well respected by his peersDoormat is well respected by his peersDoormat is well respected by his peersDoormat is well respected by his peersDoormat is well respected by his peersDoormat is well respected by his peersDoormat is well respected by his peersDoormat is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2013, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder's Muse View Post
Salt with Angelina Jolie. It'll keep you guessing...
Looks good. I'll check it out.

Salt

I have liberty to be seen as a failure by you while being seen as a son by my Father.

(#4) Old
TOL Subscriber

Granite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peers
Granite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peersGranite is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2013, 06:41 AM

I've heard The Americans on FX is actually pretty good...

Theocrats are Social Darwinists.

He isn't there, which is why he's silent.

(#5) Old
Gold level Subscriber

kmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peers
kmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peerskmoney is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2013, 07:57 AM

Keri Russell.

Slow dancing in a burning room.

Don't tase me, bro!!

(#6) Old
TOL Subscriber

March 5th, 2013, 11:35 AM

Zero Dark Thirty. The lead character is a female CIA analyst.

But I haven't seen it yet.

(#7) Old
Over 1500 post club

EMETH is well respected by his peersEMETH is well respected by his peersEMETH is well respected by his peersEMETH is well respected by his peersEMETH is well respected by his peersEMETH is well respected by his peersEMETH is well respected by his peersEMETH is well respected by his peersEMETH is well respected by his peersEMETH is well respected by his peersEMETH is well respected by his peersEMETH is well respected by his peersEMETH is well respected by his peers
March 5th, 2013, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doormat View Post
Do you know any good books or films about a female spies? I'd be interested in fiction and non-fiction suggestions. Thanks in advance.
Alias - the TV series

"CARVE HER NAME WITH PRIDE" By RJ Minney - book- True story of a lady spy working in France in WW2 posthumously awarded high honors by both France and England

"A Noble Treason: The Story of Sophie Scholl and the White Rose Revolt Against Hitler" By Richard Hanser -book- not a spy but a key female member of a Christian resistance group against Hitler, true story.

(I haven't read the books yet but they are on my to get list and come highly reccomended)

"Make no mistake: if he rose at all it was as His body; if the cells' dissolution did not reverse, the molecules reknit, the amino acids rekindle, the Church will fail. Let us not mock God with metaphor, analogy, sidestepping transcendence; making of the event a parable, a sign painted in the faded credulity of earlier ages; let us walk through the door."
John Updike

Criminalizing speech or thought is a clear path to authoritarian government, and the death of any free society

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."