15% off ALL-NEW Logos Bible Software version 4.0

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Last year TheologyOnline.com teamed up with Logo's Bible Software to offer TOL members a very special deal. You can get 15% off your purchase of Logos Bible Software if you simply enter coupon code TOL1 when making your purchase of Logos Bible Software.

THIS YEAR LOGO's RELEASED VERSION 4.0 of their state of the art Bible software. :up:

Version 4 is packed with tons of new features making your Bible study better than you could have ever imagined!

Check out what's new in version 4 here...
Logo's Bible Software Version 4.0

Bible Study will never be the same again! Logos Bible Software is so easy to use and powerful—all you have to do is type a Bible reference or topic and click “Go!”

No matter which package you choose, you’ll get an amazing wealth of resources at your fingertips, complete with everything you need for serious and comprehensive Bible Study—no matter what your focus. Logos Bible Software makes digging deep into the truth of the Bible easier than ever!

Logos Bible Software doesn’t just “speed up” the process of studying with paper books, it actually acts as your personal research assistant, doing everything from looking up relevant articles and automatically collecting material to generating tailored reports and organizing content around your specific target passage.

And remember... just enter coupon code TOL1 to get your discount.

Last edited:

The Berean

Oh snap! For sure chrysostom will be the first person to buy this bible software! :banana:

Last edited:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I really was interested till I saw the price. Looks like I need to save up before purchasing :)
Keep in mind this is the best of the best, the creme of the crop. Logos does offer versions that are not that expensive, such as the Bible Study Library, (which is packed with tons of great features).

With the TOL1 coupon code the Bible Study Library is a pretty inexpensive high-end Bible study tool.

daniko

hi i think if your are far from your relatives,or someone who you will send a gift it would be an e card or an nice wallpaper.Therefore i offer you to visit wallpapersfree.us