15 years of chrysostom 

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
15 years of chrysostom

three threads with over 500k views
- gather in His name (TOL's first) (deleted)
- Grosnick Marowbe 3 (the second, first one was deleted but the greatest ever)
- good morning breakfast clubbers

top poster June 23, 2014
shut down rep system
rep war 3

banned 3 to 5 times
but
who's counting? maybe town

also banned were my annual awards,
possibly my finest achievement

2011 (deleted?)
2012 (deleted?)

chrysostom’s 2013 annual awards

TOL was my first of four forums.
My blog on WordPress is now my primary effort.
Introducing the world to my views on the Apocalypse.
the apocalypse at tol

Thanks to all my friends here at TOL

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow, 15 years. I have been here for 13. Unfortunately we have lost a lot of members. I miss the old set up. It was easier to use and more personalized.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Clete

I remember Clete. He was the first one at TOL to attempt a dialogue with me. For the most part it was reasonable but every time I thought I had him cornered, one or two of his friends would jump in and disrupt the conversation. This experience convinced me that a dialogue at TOL was impossible. I then decided to have a dialogue with myself in a new thread, 'gather in His name' which was the first thread at TOL to reach 500K views.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Clete

I remember Clete. He was the first one at TOL to attempt a dialogue with me. For the most part it was reasonable but every time I thought I had him cornered, one or two of his friends would jump in and disrupt the conversation. This experience convinced me that a dialogue at TOL was impossible. I then decided to have a dialogue with myself in a new thread, 'gather in His name' which was the first thread at TOL to reach 500K views.

You should do another “good morning” thread ... or “what’s for lunch” thread.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Charity

I remember Charity. My first fan, my first love here at TOL. For some reason she liked my new thread, 'gather in His name' and really encouraged me. Being 'down under', she was ending her day as I was starting mine. Many of my posts ended with 'good night Charity'. She is special.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Charity

I remember Charity. My first fan, my first love here at TOL. For some reason she liked my new thread, 'gather in His name' and really encouraged me. Being 'down under', she was ending her day as I was starting mine. Many of my posts ended with 'good night Charity'. She is special.

I remember Charity, she was a peach. Is she still around?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
bucksplasher

I remember bucksplasher, a real gentleman. He thought 'gather in His name' was "inspired ''. He was well liked at TOL but at the same time he stood his ground. TOL was a better place with him around. His time here was too short.

His last activity was 2013. He was an old timer and may no longer be with us.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
erinmarie

I remember erinmarie. A stay at home mother, a homeschooler, and an amazing woman. I miss her the most. Her time here at TOL was way too short. She had better things to do. A real class act.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
annabenedetti

I remember anna. We have a love/hate relationship. TOL was too difficult for her. We still meet secretly in another world. She hates what I am for but for some reason thinks I am worth saving. She won't give up on me. I really appreciate her attention.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Grosnick Marowbe
I remember Grosnick Marowbe who may be the most significant poster of all time at TOL. At first I couldn't stand him but soon realized he was the best thing that ever happened to TOL and was afraid he would leave. I started many threads to keep him and 'Grosnick Marowbe 3' (the first one, deleted) turned out to be the greatest thread ever at TOL.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
ok doser
I remember ok doser. He had many names and I had most of them 'on ignore' but once I realized we had the same enemies, I decided he must have some redeeming qualities. As my following at TOL continued to decline, he remained and encouraged me.