2010 BLACK FRIDAY-CYBER MONDAY ON THEOLOGYONLINE.COM

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
SALE IS OVER - Thank you to all of you who took advantage of the discount pricing.

Don't miss out on Black Friday this year at TheologyOnline.com. This Friday thru Monday only we will be offering ALL TOL premium memberships at half price! And yes this also applies to LIFETIME MEMBERSHIPS! This Friday 11-26-2010 thru Monday 11-29-2010 all TOL Premium memberships will be 50% off the normal price.

BRONZE MEMBERSHIPS will be reduced to $15 (normally $30)
SILVER MEMBERSHIPS will be reduced to $35 (normally $70)
GOLD MEMBERSHIPS will be reduced to $60 (normally $120)

And.....

LIFETIME MEMBERSHIPS will be reduced to $250 (normally $500)

CLICK HERE to make purchase
Sale starts at (or about) midnight MDT on Thursday the 25th and runs until about midnight Monday the 29th.

Does not apply to monthly subscription packages.​

Last edited:

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's awesome, Knight! :thumb:

I wish I wasn't so financially strapped at the moment, and I'd take you up on your offer for a Lifetime (of fun!) Membership. Do you offer these at any other time of the year, or is this a new thing?

Seriously, though, that's really cool of you. :cheers:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's awesome, Knight! :thumb:

I wish I wasn't so financially strapped at the moment, and I'd take you up on your offer for a Lifetime (of fun!) Membership. Do you offer these at any other time of the year, or is this a new thing?

Seriously, though, that's really cool of you. :cheers:
This is a new thing.

It's something I have been planning for awhile. It's one day only! Well... there is a rumor going around that the discount pricing has already started, I guess that way it avoids the danger of a sudden rush of people at the door at midnight. We don't want anyone getting trampled under a mass of humanity. :noid:

fool

Hall of Fame
So, I'm riding around in this Gold membership you gave me, if I buy a silver will it start when this Gold runs out? Or will I instantly become silver and the remainder of the Gold just hits the ground?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So, I'm riding around in this Gold membership you gave me, if I buy a silver will it start when this Gold runs out? Or will I instantly become silver and the remainder of the Gold just hits the ground?
If you buy a silver it will switch to silver. However, I will gladly upgrade you to gold if you buy a silver subscription. :up:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
So $15 will buy me a year of bronze, aka Green? If this is the case is there a way I can get this without using a credit card, since I don't have one? I have the cash.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We have extended this sale to last through "cyber Monday".

50% off all TOL subscriptions until midnight Monday November 29th 2010.

rainee

Greetings
I am grateful for you being here Knight and TOL.

And I am now a gold member!
But where are the weapons of mass destruction?
I'm having trouble finding them? ... :)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Greetings
I am grateful for you being here Knight and TOL.

And I am now a gold member!
But where are the weapons of mass destruction?
I'm having trouble finding them? ... :)
You can see all the membership benefits here.

Thanks for taking advantage of Black Friday - Cyber Monday!

rainee

You can see all the membership benefits here.

Thanks for taking advantage of Black Friday - Cyber Monday!

No, thank you. Really.

I have wrestled for some time wanting to give because according to my faith I should give back for what you give me here. My brother made it possible to do what I think is right as just a regular "blue" person.

But you give an additional reward for us doing that in these hard times and that is so cool! I'm a gold member! (Please play theme from Goldfinger in your head) Thanks!