2013 Inductees into the TOL Members Hall of Fame

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Every year we induct 5 members into the TOL Members Hall of Fame. These members have made a long term impact on TheologyOnline in a variety of ways. Love them or hate them TOL wouldn't be the same without them.

This years inductees are....

Angel4Truth
Angel4Truth has amassed over 17,000 posts in just a couple years and the quality of these posts sends her into the Hall of Fame.

Congratulations Angel4Truth :first:

Tambora
An old-school TOLer, Tambora has been a valued member on TOL since 2004.

Congratulations Tambora :first:

john w
The most humble TOLer of all-time john w has had his share of run-ins with the "law". Be that as it may john w adds to the flavor of TOL in a very interesting way.

Congratulations john w :first:

SaulToPaul
SaulToPaul is a tireless defender of the dispensation of grace and is also the King of the "selfies". ;)

Congratulations SaulToPaul :first:

Nick M
Nick M has been a staunch supporter of TOL for a very long time and was one of the very first LIFETIME Members. Regardless of if you agree with him or not it's tough not to respect his passion.

Congratulations Nick M :first:

glorydaz

Every year we induct 5 members into the TOL Members Hall of Fame. These members have made a long term impact on TheologyOnline in a variety of ways. Love them or hate them TOL wouldn't be the same without them.

Angel4Truth
Angel4Truth has amassed over 17,000 posts in just a couple years and the quality of these posts sends her into the Hall of Fame.

Tambora

john w
The most humble TOLer of all-time john w has had his share of run-ins with the "law". Be that as it may john w adds to the flavor of TOL in a very interesting way.

SaulToPaul
SaulToPaul is a tireless defender of the dispensation of grace and is also the King of the "selfies". ;)

Nick M
Nick M has been a staunch supporter of TOL for a very long time and was one of the very first LIFETIME Members. Regardless of if you agree with him or not it's tough not to respect his passion.

Awesome choices....each and every one. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Woohoo!

I just love this place, and am honored to be a part of it.

bybee

Angel4Truth

Tambora

john w

SaulToPaul

Nick M

Congratulations to all! Each contributes in a unique way!

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
:the_wave:

TM: You've been around long enough to earn my appreciation! Thanks for being here!

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
What? I'm like the most awesome thing to happen to this forum in like ever.

All joking aside, congrats to everyone. :thumb:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Of what worth is the honor, when it is limited to a favored and insider group of a few Open Theists?

Brother Vinny

Of what worth is the honor, when it is limited to a favored and insider group of a few Open Theists?

:thumb:

You recognize this for what it is.

I can understand the sour grapes expressed by Thunder's Muse above, too. If these guys' contributions to TOL are such that TOL "wouldn't be the same without them," then it stands that TOL could lose some of those who did not win the coveted HOF award without being missed much. I don't mind testing this assertion, as a reduction of time wastage is among my New Year's resolutions.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame

Angel4Truth

Tambora

john w

SaulToPaul

Nick M

Cool, good choices, I'm especially interested to see John's acceptance speech :D

journey

CONGRATULATIONS to the TOL Hall Of Fame Award Winners. Thanks for all of the great posts - I enjoyed them.

P.S.
It's sad that some couldn't control themselves and had to make negative comments. I'll have to second or third the "sour grapes" comment. This could have been and should have been ALL positive.

Brother Vinny

CONGRATULATIONS to the TOL Hall Of Fame Award Winners. Thanks for all of the great posts - I enjoyed them.

P.S.
It's sad that some couldn't control themselves and had to make negative comments. I'll have to second or third the "sour grapes" comment. This could have been and should have been ALL positive.

If it were an actual contest and not an exercise of appreciating those qualities in posters the Powers That Be like about themselves, I could see where your criticism has merit. As it is, the only way for someone like Nang to win a spot in the TOL HOF would be to compromise here beliefs, so the criticism--the "sour grapes," if you prefer--is justified.