a funny thing happened on the way to the forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

grit

...this little grit got very confused!I was trying to get back to this other theology site I had recently joined when I wound up with you guys. And joiner that I am, I signed up. But then I immediately received some pearls from Xena, whose user name is the same as the pearl of a girl on the first site I was trying to get back to; which made me think that maybe my first sight of the first site had been changed to my new sight of the second site, and I was just opening my eyes to a brave new world? But then I thought to myself, self, I had thought the 'knight' of the first site was a fish, and though the fish was certainly a sir fish, there was a disticnt probability that the Knight of the second site was not the fish of the first site; and so my gritliness became cloudy and full of night, and then it started to snow outside my window and I thought perhaps it was the apocylips afterall? Now I've got all these pearls but I'm afraid I may have to settle for :third:? :grave:

GuySmiley

...this little grit got very confused!I was trying to get back to this other theology site I had recently joined when I wound up with you guys. And joiner that I am, I signed up. But then I immediately received some pearls from Xena, whose user name is the same as the pearl of a girl on the first site I was trying to get back to; which made me think that maybe my first sight of the first site had been changed to my new sight of the second site, and I was just opening my eyes to a brave new world? But then I thought to myself, self, I had thought the 'knight' of the first site was a fish, and though the fish was certainly a sir fish, there was a disticnt probability that the Knight of the second site was not the fish of the first site; and so my gritliness became cloudy and full of night, and then it started to snow outside my window and I thought perhaps it was the apocylips afterall? Now I've got all these pearls but I'm afraid I may have to settle for :third:? :grave:
Welcome. Nothing is an accident. You were predestined to be here from before the foudation of the world.

red77

Welcome...

that post was "true grit".....

:D

:noid:

C

cattyfan

I like the Stephen Sondheim reference...but bringing up Joe Roberts is a bad way to start. Why would you bring up someone you claim not to be...when you say you just got here, and therefore are unlikely to know the history of Joe?

grit

I like the Stephen Sondheim reference...but bringing up Joe Roberts is a bad way to start. Why would you bring up someone you claim not to be...when you say you just got here, and therefore are unlikely to know the history of Joe?
:knight: It was up at the top of the n00bie Intro list and I simply couldn't help myself taking a peek into someone else's threads. :doh: It were a shameless plug for attention and a cry for luv. :cattyfan: : purrrr:? (want some kibble?)

:dog:

C

cattyfan

:knight: It was up at the top of the n00bie Intro list and I simply couldn't help myself taking a peek into someone else's threads. :doh: It were a shameless plug for attention and a cry for luv. :cattyfan: : purrrr:? (want some kibble?)

:dog:

And you (as a newbie) just happened to know I have a personal smilie?

Additionally, your "style" is unusually close to aforementioned Joe.

grit

I'm with cattyfan on this one...

Mee mee. Mee mee, mee mee mee.
I LOVE Beaker! But my favourite has to be the Swedish Chef - "Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue / Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn børk! børk! børk!" :nori:

Last edited:

Sozo

Except that I've never seen Joe spell more that three words correctly in an entire post.

grit

uh huh. I disclubered it when looking at all the cool site smilies, but I confess an interest in New English cats on account of this other one I knew from Maine who was only the bestest person in the entire networld. :stuck: :hetro:

grit

to save the day! my hero! I just predestinatorially happen to be listening to R.E.M.'s Man On The Moon, which, like Andy Kaufman, always brings up images of the MightyMouse, the board games of Life (and Risk and Twister and that all important Heaven List)... and just what is up our collective sleeves.

Do I believe they put a man on the moon? I believe in faeries, I do, I do. :BRAVO:

MrRadish

to save the day! my hero! I just predestinatorially happen to be listening to R.E.M.'s Man On The Moon, which, like Andy Kaufman, always brings up images of the MightyMouse, the board games of Life (and Risk and Twister and that all important Heaven List)... and just what is up our collective sleeves.

Do I believe they put a man on the moon? I believe in faeries, I do, I do. :BRAVO:

That's interesting, I was just talking about Kaufman with a friend of mine... you haven't bugged my... no, no, that would be too creepy.

Incidentally...

What the Heck are you talking about??

Status
Not open for further replies.