A safe place for leftists

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Morons in New Zealand are debating euthanasia. They called me up and I told them they have no right to consider any such bill submitted to parliament.

They didn't like that. They said the guy had a democratic right to bring the proposed bill and they were obliged to consider it.

Obvious nonsense.

Leftists do not appreciate what the law is or what it's for. They pretend their myriad regulations are worthy of being called laws. Then they use their rules to hide from challenges to their horrific ideas. And there was plenty of opposition among those speaking out. In fact, I didn't hear one person saying it was a good idea. That's probably enough to guarantee this thing will pass.

I'm gonna make a video of my phone call, but the audio quality from their end is terrible and they cut the video feed off halfway through.

Gonna take some clever editing.

Gimme a few days, K?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Given that most conservatives believe that government can impose the death penalty, why do they object when an individual chooses to terminate their own lives?

If human life is sacred, then the life of every individual is sacred - we don't get to "cherry pick" as to whose life is more worthy that another!

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Given that most conservatives believe that government can impose the death penalty, why do they object when an individual chooses to terminate their own lives?

If human life is sacred, then the life of every individual is sacred - we don't get to "cherry pick" as to whose life is more worthy that another!

1. I'm a fundamentalist, not a conservative.

2. Your argument is nonsense; it eliminates the distinction between justified and unjustified killing. For your charge to have any substance, we would have to assume that you think a murderer and the officer who stops him have the same moral culpability.

In plain English: You're a moron.

fool

Hall of Fame
Morons in New Zealand are debating euthanasia. They called me up and I told them they have no right to consider any such bill submitted to parliament.

They didn't like that. They said the guy had a democratic right to bring the proposed bill and they were obliged to consider it.

Obvious nonsense.

Leftists do not appreciate what the law is or what it's for. They pretend their myriad regulations are worthy of being called laws. Then they use their rules to hide from challenges to their horrific ideas. And there was plenty of opposition among those speaking out. In fact, I didn't hear one person saying it was a good idea. That's probably enough to guarantee this thing will pass.

I'm gonna make a video of my phone call, but the audio quality from their end is terrible and they cut the video feed off halfway through.

Gonna take some clever editing.

Gimme a few days, K?

So you vote in New Zealand?

fool

Hall of Fame

Because we don't support people killing themselves.
We do support killing people who need to be killed.
If we have a guy on death row that is supposed to be executed the next day and he hangs himself in his cell we cut him down, revive him, and then execute him.
Perfectly consistent.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So you vote in New Zealand?
No. I might if there were someone to vote for, although I don't think I'm eligible as a non-resident.

It was something calling itself a select committee of justice that was taking public submissions.

I really have to work on my delivery. :noid: