China/Taiwan
Iran
Palies/Israelis
IRA?
Quebec separatists?
Antifa/BLM

Gary K

Banned
I'll say this for Biden: He's at least shown shame one time when when publicly confronted. I also don't hold him as responsible for what he's done as I do those around him and advising him. The man is clearly suffering from dementia. That means he's at the mercy of those he knows and trusts. I find Jill to be without a conscience. She's his wife and has a moral duty to protect him in his time of need. She has completely failed him just like the rest of his advisors.

I do not like Joe, but he is no longer morally responsible for what he is doing. No one with advanced dementia is.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
And right on cue ...

Taiwan warns Chinese aircraft in its air defence zone​

TAIPEI, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Taiwan's air force scrambled again on Thursday to warn away nine Chinese aircraft that entered its air defence zone, Taiwan's defence ministry said, on the same day that Russia invaded Ukraine, a crisis being watched closely in Taipei.
Taiwan, which China claims as its own territory, has complained of regular such missions by the Chinese air force over the last two years, though the aircraft do not get close to Taiwan itself.

The number of aircraft involved was well off the last large-scale incursion, 39 Chinese aircraft on Jan. 23, and since then, such fly-bys have been sporadic with far fewer aircraft.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sleepy Joe pulling our troops out of Afghanistan is causing problems too. Many Afghani Christians have come here to the States to flee the Taliban.

ok doser

Sleepy Joe pulling our troops out of Afghanistan is causing problems too. Many Afghani Christians have come here to the States to flee the Taliban.
Between the refugees fleeing Afghanistan, the illegal immigrants flooding across the southern border without being intercepted, and the illegal immigrants being intercepted and then released into the interior of the country, we've never been at greater risk for terrorist attacks.

ok doser

Mumbling Joe is only halfway through, but as one who has studied the processes by which Europe stumbled into the first World War, I'm struck by the fact that he's using the exact same language that was used 108 years ago.

God help us all.