About Those Chemtrails ...

fzappa13

I haven't held forth on this subject to date but I grew up when a "Con Trail", short for condensation trail, could be seen to form and quickly dissipate behind jets. Some time ago a very different phenomenon appeared issuing from some but not all jets. They would produce trails that did not evaporate but seemed to expand into huge diffuse clouds that would cover fast swaths of the sky. There has been much speculation concerning their nature and purpose. Recently some remarkable photos have come forth. Might be another piece of the puzzle. I know those inclined to will immediately discredit the source and thereby the pictures but, for the so inclined, have a gander at this.

http://in5d.com/exposed-photos-from-inside-chemtrail-planes-like-youve-never-seen-before/

fzappa13

The problem with that notion is that anything I've been able to find concerning aerial firefighting involves bulk dumping water or fire retardant on very localized areas. I've not found anything used today that used the system described in that patent. That said, it is a pressurized system for delivering liquids from a plane. The direction in which the fluid is aimed is easily modified.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerial_firefighting

Zeke

Its been going on for some time, the denial factor is becoming harder to proclaim by the sleepy masses coughing under their chemical blanket.

GeoEngineering is a factual reality, anyone with an attention span strong enough to break through the Technological malaise covering their daily lives can see the intentional population control being implemented, From the insanity behind infant vaccines to GMO foods,undrinkable water, to electronic bombardment from TV, to cell towers and smart meters, that altar the natural function of the brain.

The more people wake up, which is happening, which is also causing the evil behind these programs to go for broke, which is why Cops have been militarized against the populace to scare anyone from standing up to them, but many are exposing the (Fruits From A Poisonous Tree) UCC contract based courts that refuse the constitution to be brought up (The UCC and you), which is why I harp on the STRAWMAN being the chain around the chattels/christians neck, and the fact that the country has been under the emergency war powers act since 1933, making everyone an enemy combatant, the info is there if people really want to face the facts of what they live under, which is going to more and more evident as the truth is finally exposed, Constitutional BAR attorneys are gaslighting Americans.

fzappa13

Its been going on for some time, the denial factor is becoming harder to proclaim by the sleepy masses coughing under their chemical blanket.

GeoEngineering is a factual reality, anyone with an attention span strong enough to break through the Technological malaise covering their daily lives can see the intentional population control being implemented, From the insanity behind infant vaccines to GMO foods,undrinkable water, to electronic bombardment from TV, to cell towers and smart meters, that altar the natural function of the brain.

The more people wake up, which is happening, which is also causing the evil behind these programs to go for broke, which is why Cops have been militarized against the populace to scare anyone from standing up to them, but many are exposing the (Fruits From A Poisonous Tree) UCC contract based courts that refuse the constitution to be brought up (The UCC and you), which is why I harp on the STRAWMAN being the chain around the chattels/christians neck, and the fact that the country has been under the emergency war powers act since 1933, making everyone an enemy combatant, the info is there if people really want to face the facts of what they live under, which is going to more and more evident as the truth is finally exposed, Constitutional BAR attorneys are gaslighting Americans.

Zeke, luv ya guy but ... if you don't want to come of as Mel Gibson in "Conspiracy Theory" you might want to parse your subjects little and offer documentation alot ... just a suggestion.

Zeke

I gave you some hints, many others out there as well that have exposed the charade, granted some are government disinformation to distract and belittle the conspiracy theory as being tin foil hat wearers, yet the actual time line shows the enslavement has been happening.

If you doubt Chemtrails then you are blind or! Shooting infants full of foreign substance also seems rational to you! You deny we are under UCC contract law!, or the fact that you can't leave home without the strawman license then the Mel Gibson propaganda worked on you.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Some of the pictures are "photoshop", others might be things that exist and are something else.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:mock: Chemtrails. I am a Navy Vet and flew in aircraft that left con trails. I know this stuff is bogus! It is nothing more than condensation. Jet aircraft and even propeller planes like the P-3 Orion, which I flew in leave them.

fzappa13

Chemtrails. I am a Navy Vet and flew in aircraft that left con trails. I know this stuff is bogus! It is nothing more than condensation. Jet aircraft and even propeller planes like the P-3 Orion, which I flew in leave them.

If you are what you say you are, which I doubt given your response, you would know that contrails evaporate almost immediately. Those of us looking skyward the last 15 years have noticed a little something different. Look up some time. You'd be surprised at what you see lately.