America and the world now one big step closer to Antichrist

musterion

The Left is all about the ultimate prize of forced global conformity of all mankind, attained by any means. No aspect of anyone's life is exempt from their lust to regulate it, influence it, or at least be aware of it.

The global reign of Antichrist will be the culmination of absolute control of government, religion, economics, technology, and the basic needs of survival. Exactly like the Left already lusts after.

The stage is rapidly being set.

Last edited:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
We have laws against discrimination in regards to race, gender, etc. Why not just simply add political persuasion to the list? The social credit scores as well as the antichrist's dictates of being unable to buy or sell without the mark of the beast would be thwarted with that one simple addition to our civil rights laws.

Last edited:

musterion

We have laws against discrimination in regards to race, gender, etc. Why not just simply add political persuasion to the list? The social credit scores as well as the antichrist's dictates of being unable to buy or sell without the mark of the beast would be thwarted with that one simple addition to our civil rights laws.
You're joking, right?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The Left is all about the ultimate prize of forced global conformity of all mankind, attained by any means. No aspect of anyone's life is exempt from their lust to regulate it, influence it, or at least be aware of it.

The global reign of Antichrist will be the culmination of absolute control of government, religion, economics, technology, and the basic needs of survival. Exactly like the Left already lusts after.

The stage is rapidly being set.
Micah 4:3
New International Version

He will judge between many peoples and will settle disputes for strong nations far and wide. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore.

Thats “one world government” comprised of nation states at peace with one another. Just like the United Staes.

musterion

Micah 4:3
New International Version

He will judge between many peoples and will settle disputes for strong nations far and wide. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore.

Thats “one world government” comprised of nation states at peace with one another. Just like the United Staes.
I would say "you'll see" but you won't.

chair

We live in a cartoon black and white world:
Obama is either 100% evil, or God's gift to America.
Trump is either 100% evil, or God's gift to America.
Biden is either 100% evil, or God's gift to America.

None of the above are true. The world and people are far more complicated than that.

There is a room for "I think X was a bad president, but he did some good things."

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We live in a cartoon black and white world:
Obama is either 100% evil, or God's gift to America.
Trump is either 100% evil, or God's gift to America.
Biden is either 100% evil, or God's gift to America.

None of the above are true. The world and people are far more complicated than that.

There is a room for "I think X was a bad president, but he did some good things."
Odd that you would mention this. Looking at posts by Annabanana, Rusha, the E-squad, Arthurbraindead, and perhaps a few others I no longer pay attention to, this phenomena you describe is more on the left than the right. More often will you find the "Obama/Biden/Harris/Hillary are God's gift to America and Trump/right wingers are 100% evil" crowd being open and unrepentant about their belief than the other side.

In fact, if you insist I'm wrong about this tendency, you'd have to take a similar cartoon black and white view on that particular topic.

chair

Odd that you would mention this. Looking at posts by Annabanana, Rusha, the E-squad, Arthurbraindead, and perhaps a few others I no longer pay attention to, this phenomena you describe is more on the left than the right. More often will you find the "Obama/Biden/Harris/Hillary are God's gift to America and Trump/right wingers are 100% evil" crowd being open and unrepentant about their belief than the other side.

In fact, if you insist I'm wrong about this tendency, you'd have to take a similar cartoon black and white view on that particular topic.
I see this as a huge problem at both ends of the political spectrum, and pointing a finger at the other side and saying "it's them that does it!" is merely another expression of the same disease.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I see this as a huge problem at both ends of the political spectrum, and pointing a finger at the other side and saying "it's them that does it!" is merely another expression of the same disease.
Technically, I said they 'tend' to do it more.

You'll also find less hypocrites on the right because a majority of us admit there are a lot of knuckleheads in our camp, whereas the majority of the left don't recognize their hypocrisy. For example - racism is rife on the left, and can usually only be inferred on the right. Violence is rife and excused on the left, and more often than not condemned on the right.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I would say "you'll see" but you won't.
Well considering that the world wont end for billions of years, long after Christ spirit achieves one world government then yea, neither of us will be able to say "I told ya so".

end.jpg

musterion

There's mere inconsistency, something we all exhibit at one time or another. Missing the mark, as it were.

Hypocrisy, however, is different because it is deliberate. Hypocrites know full well that they hold others to standards that should apply with equal force to themselves, but they don't.

God seems to have special condemnation waiting for all hypocrites, and I take solace in that fact.