American Journalist beheaded by Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Islamic State of Iraq and Levant terrorists show the beheading of an American photojournalist who has been missing since 2012. The group claims the beheading is a message to President Obama to end the American intervention in Iraq.

Edited version

So, do you let these animals have their way because they threaten to do more if we respond?

Or, do you start exterminating them post haste?

oatmeal

Islamic State of Iraq and Levant terrorists show the beheading of an American photojournalist who has been missing since 2012. The group claims the beheading is a message to President Obama to end the American intervention in Iraq.

Edited version

So, do you let these animals have their way because they threaten to do more if we respond?

Islam is about killing off "infidels"

They are not about love and joy and peace

S0ZO

These guys should have already been exterminated.

However, isn't being a journalist in this area a little like standing in the middle of a racetrack?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Not me, then I am considered an extremist. I would have not stopped at defeating Iraq, my idea would have been to subjugate the country under US martial law, not tried to make it a democracy. This all seemed the evident outcome in 2003.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I wonder what our Commander-in-chief will do...........

Obama-Golfing.jpg

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I think that's the only option unless of course people want to start seeing this kind of stuff happen here in the US. I know I for one, do not.

Then we had better get some real hawks in the government, because, as it is, nothing will get done without a bold move!

journey

Islamic extremists are cruel and violent barbarians who place no value on human life. They kill more of their own than their enemies do. They are really like mad dogs, and we know what must be done with mad dogs.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Edited version

Thanks for the story. I was going to do an update today.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Islamic extremists are cruel and violent barbarians who place no value on human life. They kill more of their own than their enemies do. They are really like mad dogs, and we know what must be done with mad dogs.

Genesis 16:12 "He will be a wild donkey of a man, His hand will be against everyone, And everyone's hand will be against him; And he will live to the east of all his brothers."

Arthur Brain

Edited version

So it's really more terrorism than Islam then. It's sickening what's happened. It's also sickening to hear what certain 'Christians' propose should befall others which is equally barbaric. Extremism is the biggest bane of society and the world in general, and will probably be the biggest instigator in ending it as well...

:plain:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So it's really more terrorism than Islam then. It's sickening what's happened. It's also sickening to hear what certain 'Christians' propose should befall others which is equally barbaric. Extremism is the biggest bane of society and the world in general, and will probably be the biggest instigator in ending it as well...

:plain:

Do you think anything should be done in response?

Posted from the TOL App!

Status
Not open for further replies.