Are women suppose to be Pastors?

k0de

You say that you don't know but then say that there are many positions.

Which is it?
You're right. Refrase that to many different Believes have different prespectives on what the Bible saids about woman in ministry. So I don't know what the Bible saids. Good enough?

k0de

Perhaps you could go ahead and spell out the "many positions" that you think that the Bible has.
Working on it brb. Be patient....

While I work on that. Question to think about RD. Why are you so indulge into the MAD theory position?

k0de

Perhaps you could go ahead and spell out the "many positions" that you think that the Bible has.
Woman engaged in significant ministry such as Priscilla and Aquila correct Apollos of his imcomplete theology theory. And the Apostle Paul. In his letter to the Romans, identified sixteen significant helpers in ministry (16:1-16), and at least ten of them were women. And of course, women also made a huge contribution to Jesus' ministry. Remember in Luke with appreciation to their financial support and company with Him (Luke 8:1-3).

So what does the Bible say?

Looking at few verses it is clear that the Bible does not support the practice of women serving as pastors. But there is also numerous passages that speak and clearly support the value of women in ministry.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
Woman engaged in significant ministry such as Priscilla and Aquila correct Apollos of his imcomplete theology theory. And the Apostle Paul. In his letter to the Romans, identified sixteen significant helpers in ministry (16:1-16), and at least ten of them were women. And of course, women also made a huge contribution to Jesus' ministry. Remember in Luke with appreciation to their financial support and company with Him (Luke 8:1-3).

So what does the Bible say?

Looking at few verses it is clear that the Bible does not support the practice of women serving as pastors. But there is also numerous passages that speak and clearly support the value of women in ministry.
So the "many positions" are a total of one?

k0de

So the "many positions" are a total of one?
Correct. According to the Bible. That's why I rephrase to believes instead. I never said you weren't correct according to the scriptures. But the value of women in ministry can't be ignore either.

Right Divider

Body part
Cool... So when you say why you so indulge in Churchality? Those who are can also respond with off topic. Right?
Firstly, I find your use of the word "indulge" to be insulting. But I guess that the English language is not one of your strengths.

And no, I don't ask anyone why they "indulge in Churchianity". I do realize most of the various sects that call themselves Christianity are quite confused and teach all kinds of traditions about the Bible that are simply not true.

k0de

Firstly, I find your use of the word "indulge" to be insulting. But I guess that the English language is not one of your strengths.

And no, I don't ask anyone why they "indulge in Churchianity". I do realize most of the various sects that call themselves Christianity are quite confused and teach all kinds of traditions about the Bible that are simply not true.
Off topic..