Are You A Grafted Branch?

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]• Isaiah 4:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[ The Branch of the LORD ] In that day the Branch of the LORD will be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land will be the pride and glory of the survivors in Israel.

• Isaiah 11:1

[ The Branch From Jesse ] A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit.

• Jeremiah 23:5

“The days are coming,” declares the LORD, “when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land.

• Jeremiah 33:15
“‘In those days and at that time I will make a righteous Branch sprout from David’s line; he will do what is just and right in the land.

• Zechariah 3:8
“‘Listen, High Priest Joshua, you and your associates seated before you, who are men symbolic of things to come: I am going to bring my servant, the Branch.

• Zechariah 6:12
Tell him this is what the LORD Almighty says: ‘Here is the man whose name is the Branch, and he will branch out from his place and build the temple of the LORD.

• John 15:1
[ The Vine and the Branches ] “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener.

• John 15:2
He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful.

• John 15:4
Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.

• John 15:5
“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

• John 15:6
If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.

• Romans 11:11
[ Ingrafted Branches ] Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious.

• Romans 11:16
If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches.

• Romans 11:17
If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root,

• Romans 11:18
do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you.

• Romans 11:19
You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.”

• Romans 11:21
For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

• Romans 11:24
After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree![/FONT]

beloved57

Romans 11:24
After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!

The cultivated olive tree is Spiritual Israel, not natural israel, and Elect Gentiles are grafted into Spiritual Israel[making them one body], and natural jews who belong to Gods Elect likewise as the gentile elect have been, shall be grafted into Spiritual Israel !

CherubRam

The cultivated olive tree is Spiritual Israel, not natural israel, and Elect Gentiles are grafted into Spiritual Israel[making them one body], and natural jews who belong to Gods Elect likewise as the gentile elect have been, shall be grafted into Spiritual Israel !
Yes, grafted into Judaism under the New Covenant.

clefty

Did you like the scriptures that I posted? Did you find it interesting?

Yes and even in the laws of biology the fruit of the branch must be in the same family as the trunk...can't graft orange branches on to apple trunks...

Gentiles are no longer foreigners but citizens of Israel...the wall which separated Jews from goyim is destroyed in Him...one law for both...as it was already in the desert...

Thus as good citizens we are also to do as the good and faithful church in the wilderness did...

Sadly Judah corrupted and destroyed Israel had her prophets and now messiah killed...thus no longer a good model for a faithful citizen of Israel...

clefty

Yes, grafted into Judaism under the New Covenant.

Grafted into the church of the wilderness as Stephen called it before fellow Jews killed him for branching out of their tree...

Those fellow Jews killed him because they were trying to make it their own tree like a spiritual bonsai...and being reminded that they killed its Gardener...creator and sustainer...was too much...

Today's Jews are those that say they are but are not...they bear similar fruit to what was rejected before...

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Grafted into the church of the wilderness as Stephen called it before fellow Jews killed him for branching out of their tree...

The church in the wilderness has been converted into the family (kingdom) of God.

CherubRam

True Christianity is a branch of Judaism under the New Covenant, not Paganism. It is a sin to join Pagan beliefs to God. Christ and the disciples preached Judaism under the New Covenant. Ecclesiastes 12:13
Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the duty of all mankind. Keeping the Sabbath is also a command for Christians. It was the Catholic Church that changed the Sabbath to Sunday, they even say they changed the Sabbath. Daniel 7:25
He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.

Jerry Shugart

So can anyone be "cut off" (Ro.11:24) from a so-called "Spiritual Israel"? Can the Elect Gentiles be "cut off" from "Spiritual Israel"?

clefty

So can anyone be "cut off" (Ro.11:24) from a so-called "Spiritual Israel"? Can the Elect Gentiles be "cut off" from "Spiritual Israel"?

Of course...

"...and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. 22 Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off."

It's not like they were predestined to be there or something but are there by faith...

balut55

Sure anyone can be cut off. Spiritual Israel is the new covenant and I don't believe "once saved always saved. " You aren't saved until you are saved. The very elect can be fooled by end times "lying wonders".

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

balut55

True Christianity is a branch of Judaism under the New Covenant, not Paganism. It is a sin to join Pagan beliefs to God. Christ and the disciples preached Judaism under the New Covenant. Ecclesiastes 12:13
Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the duty of all mankind. Keeping the Sabbath is also a command for Christians. It was the Catholic Church that changed the Sabbath to Sunday, they even say they changed the Sabbath. Daniel 7:25
He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.

He is talking about a few things at the same time. The woman is protected in the wilderness two wings of the eagle. End times protection of Israel. (Trumps job)
He is also talking about the Pope being the antichrist.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL