As Biden Weakens America’s Military, Trump Calls For Peace As China Looms Large

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
As Biden Weakens America’s Military, Trump Calls For Peace As China Looms Large

President Joe Biden’s military and economic largesse to the government of Ukraine has so degraded America’s combat readiness that a new report from the Center for Strategic and International Studies says if war with China broke out, our forces would exhaust their ammunition “in less than one week.”

According to the CSIS report cited by Timcast News, the United States military is “not adequately prepared,” for war and would most likely find themselves without ammunition in a matter of days if we engaged China in a theorized war over Taiwan.

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
Did anybody see the other story about fighter aircraft having to be grounded because the parts we bought from China are failing? Can somebody explain why we are buying parts for our advanced weapons from China when we may be going to war with China? It seems to me that a child could figure out the China would love to sell us faulty parts for our war machine and then go to war with us. Hello, anyone home upstairs?

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
As terrible as the Democrats are on this topic, I will never forgive the rhinos like Paul Ryan for stabbing Trump in the back and not getting this wall built in his first term

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
While everybody is talking about the balloon, remember to incorporate the facts of this thread into that story. China sold us faulty fighter jet parts and some of our Jets were grounded. Why we are buying defense material from China is a story unto itself.

So here is the scenario, the left wing dupes in this country have us all wrapped up in the Ukraine, and meanwhile China is poised to attack Taiwan and tests out our capabilities with a balloon as a prelude, after it sold us faulty replacement parts for our military equipment. Are there any pieces I am leaving out?