Biden stomps on Native American treaties.

Hilltrot

As far as Trump not getting briefings anymore . . . sounds good to me. The Trump family doesn't have to worry about people claiming they are benefiting from the briefings when conducting business. No one can claim he leaked classified information. And quite frankly the information at the briefings were always a pile of horse manure anyway. The CIA and FBI are mostly worthless - just a lot of wasted money.

Gary K

Banned
How long has Creepy Joe been in office? He's already made Democrats mad with his renege on $2,000 stimulus checks and now he's alienating all the Indian tribes. He's infuriated the vast majority of the Republican party. And the violent arm of the Democrat party has already been threatening him. He makes enemies everywhere he goes and with everything he does.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
How long has Creepy Joe been in office? He's already made Democrats mad with his renege on $2,000 stimulus checks and now he's alienating all the Indian tribes. He's infuriated the vast majority of the Republican party. And the violent arm of the Democrat party has already been threatening him. He makes enemies everywhere he goes and with everything he does.
And he got away with rape

Hilltrot

Squirrel.

That's not what the order says.

What Biden says are just words. What the order says is the reality. The order has to be rescinded and reissued before it no longer officially affects native American lands.

The order, itself, specifically states that drilling will stop on Native American lands.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Squirrel.

What Biden says are just words. What the order says is the reality. The order has to be rescinded and reissued before it no longer officially affects native American lands.

The order, itself, specifically states that drilling will stop on Native American lands.
The CBC hasn't gotten annabananahead's memo

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Squirrel.

Rescinded? Or amended? If that's the case then hopefully the acting DOI will be taking action soon to do one or the other, since the Biden admin says tribal lands are exempt. In the meantime, I can't help but wonder if this is the only time any of you will show any interest in tribal affairs or Native Americans.

Hilltrot

Rescinded? Or amended? If that's the case then hopefully the acting DOI will be taking action soon to do one or the other, since the Biden admin says tribal lands are exempt. In the meantime, I can't help but wonder if this is the only time any of you will show any interest in tribal affairs or Native Americans.
Yep, Biden told those tribes they are at his mercy. Better not cause too many waves or else his cabinet official might have a change in mind if you know what I mean. Biden thinks those votes better come up the right way in the next election, too.

Rescinding the order is the only way that Biden can assure the Native Americans that he doesn't plan on reneging on that verbal statement.

Biden also has a history of ripping of Native Americans.

I care enough to actually know what's going on unlike you.

chair

I'm afraid that mistreating Native Americans is a bipartisan pastime, and has been for generations.

chair

Corrected that for you.

Trump fought for the Native Americans.
Trump certainly claimed to fight for Native Americans.
His attitude them before he was president was awful.

And not that great when he was President either:

so it goes.

Hilltrot

Trump certainly claimed to fight for Native Americans.
His attitude them before he was president was awful.
He got the same as Romney in an election where Trump supposedly lost Arizona. So, you basically have no points to make. You just have lies to spread.
You are literally quoting democrat political propaganda. You're an embarrassment. You are quoting a Russia, Russia conspiracy theorist.
More propoganda.
so it goes.
Yep, your lies knows no end.

Hilltrot

Yep, what Trump says- gospel truth. What anybody else says- fake news. What flavor Kool Aid did you choose?
Don't look at me. You're the insane person saying "Trump says- gospel truth."

You should really get your head examined.