Black Conservatives are WHAT?!

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Happy Friday! Today I’m reacting to the unfortunate news that YouTube dating guru Kevin Samuels passed away and looking at some of his hottest takes. Plus, Black Conservatives are apparently an oxymoron, 36 famous people who use gender neutral pronouns, and MSNBC claims that motherhood is being “weaponized” by the right.

I love Amala Ekpunobi. She is always a happy warrior and so smart for a young kid.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Happy Friday! Today I’m reacting to the unfortunate news that YouTube dating guru Kevin Samuels passed away and looking at some of his hottest takes. Plus, Black Conservatives are apparently an oxymoron, 36 famous people who use gender neutral pronouns, and MSNBC claims that motherhood is being “weaponized” by the right.

I love Amala Ekpunobi. She is always a happy warrior and so smart for a young kid.

I'm halfway through this but I had to jump in - she's talking about a conversation I had with my sister last summer when I was discussing Candace Owens and Diamond and Silk, and she just carelessly dismissed them with a wave of her hand as being frauds.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I'm halfway through this but I had to jump in - she's talking about a conversation I had with my sister last summer when I was discussing Candace Owens and Diamond and Silk, and she just carelessly dismissed them with a wave of her hand as being frauds.

It shines a bright light on the paradox of how Leftists are themselves the real racists and yet they are blind to their own racism.