British doctors determine death is in infant's "best interest" (again)

glassjester

http://www.wnd.com/2017/08/oh-no-another-infant-facing-death-in-his-best-interest/

Less than a month after the tragic death of 11-month-old Charlie Gard, his mother is aiding the family of a baby who may be facing a similar fate: death in his own “best interest.”

Alfie Evans is a 13-month-old British boy who has been in a coma for more than five months.

“Alfie has brain function – he is not in a vegetative state – he is not brain dead,” Tom Evans wrote on Aug. 22. “He has a future and a life in front of him to live. He hasn’t given up and neither are we.

Too familiar. Is this a new norm emerging?

kiwimacahau

What about letting the doctors actually do their jobs? None of us have any real idea of the medical situation they are dealing with.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Truster

Does anyone actually think that these doctors have the power over death?

Is nobody aware of who is the First Cause. Who is working all things for His good pleasure. Who is honoured through or in all people. Every second 1.8 people leave time and enter eternity. In the few minutes I've been contemplating this matter and typing 1,080 people have picked up the wages of sin.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Does anyone actually think that these doctors have the power over death?

Is nobody aware of who is the First Cause. Who is working all things for His good pleasure. Who is honoured through or in all people. Every second 1.8 people leave time and enter eternity. In the few minutes I've been contemplating this matter and typing 1,080 people have picked up the wages of sin.

You must be loads of fun at parties.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
All these TOLers with medical knowledge. Able to diagnosis and provide a prognosis without ever examining the patient. Miracle?