Chris Rock has covid

marke

He had been vaccinated but like so many thousands of others, he still got covid. He tells his fans to get vaccinated because they don't want to get covid like him. Does that mean he does not want his fans to get covid before they are vaccinated or does that mean vaccinations are no guaranteed protection against covid?

Chris Rock has become the latest celebrity to announce a COVID-19 infection.

“Hey guys I just found out I have COVID, trust me you don’t want this,” Rock tweeted Sunday. “Get vaccinated.”

Rock, 56, has a home in Alpine. His COVID-19 case is a breakthrough one, meaning he tested positive and developed symptoms after being fully vaccinated.

During an appearance on “The Tonight Show” in May, the actor and comedian told Jimmy Fallon that he had received the one-dose Johnson & Johnson/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine.

Derf

He had been vaccinated but like so many thousands of others, he still got covid. He tells his fans to get vaccinated because they don't want to get covid like him. Does that mean he does not want his fans to get covid before they are vaccinated or does that mean vaccinations are no guaranteed protection against covid?

Chris Rock has become the latest celebrity to announce a COVID-19 infection.

“Hey guys I just found out I have COVID, trust me you don’t want this,” Rock tweeted Sunday. “Get vaccinated.”

Rock, 56, has a home in Alpine. His COVID-19 case is a breakthrough one, meaning he tested positive and developed symptoms after being fully vaccinated.

During an appearance on “The Tonight Show” in May, the actor and comedian told Jimmy Fallon that he had received the one-dose Johnson & Johnson/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine.
In other words, "I feel so stupid buying into the hype of the vaccine, and to feel better about myself, I want other people to do the same stupid thing."

Derf

In other words, "I feel so stupid buying into the hype of the vaccine, and to feel better about myself, I want other people to do the same stupid thing."
I think the abortion movement works the same. They feel guilty for falling into the trap, so they try to get more people to fall into the same trap, kill more babies, so they can feel like their choice, if not morally good, at least on average is morally no worse than anyone else.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
No word yet on how social media is regulating this news, whether they're treating it the same as they did Nikki Minaj