Christian Post: Donald Trump is a Scam

Jose Fly

Donald Trump Is a Scam. Evangelical Voters Should Back Away (CP Editorial)

Editors' Note: The Christian Post has not taken a position on a political candidate before today. We are making an exception because Trump is exceptionally bad and claims to speak for and represent the interests of evangelicals.

We the senior editors of The Christian Post encourage our readers to back away from Donald Trump.

As the most popular evangelical news website in the United States and the world, we feel compelled by our moral responsibility to our readers to make clear that Donald Trump does not represent the interests of evangelicals and would be a dangerous leader for our country.

Trump claims to be a Christian, yet says he has never asked for forgiveness.

Huh...never knew the Christian Post was part of the liberal media. :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Donald Trump Is a Scam. Evangelical Voters Should Back Away (CP Editorial)

Huh...never knew the Christian Post was part of the liberal media. :think:

Thanks for posting that Mr. Fly. With many "evanjellyish" Christians supporting the moral degenerate, I'm glad that the senior editors of a widely read Christian periodical said that they won't. Their influence will undoubtedly help defeat the sick degenerate in Nov.

Undoubtedly the death threats by the thugs who support Donald Trump will begin against the CP.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Thanks for posting that Mr. Fly. With many "evanjellyish" Christians supporting the moral degenerate, I'm glad that the senior editors of a widely read Christian periodical said that they won't. Their influence will undoubtedly help defeat the sick degenerate in Nov.

Undoubtedly the death threats by the thugs who support Donald Trump will begin against the CP.

The christian Post is trash, run by leftist morons. No real Christian believes their drivel -

musterion

Gary Johnson won't save you from Clinton.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
But Dobson endorses him. :sigh: He's not a good guy? Pr 8:36, Ex 20:14

FRC's Tony Perkins does as well. I don't know much about Jerry Falwell Jr. (if he is a conservative like his dad was), but he spoke at the convention for Trump.

Yes, many so-called "Christians" are fooled by the accused child rapist (who openly talked about 'dating' his daughter in a Rolling Stone interview); they'll need to take it up with God on their judgment day when He asks them something to the effect of 'Did you not read what I said when it comes to electing Godly men into public office?'

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Gary Johnson won't save you from Clinton.

I'm not sure what that has to do with the Senior Editors of the Christian Post not endorsing Donald Trump.

Are you going into heavy prayer mode musterion hoping that Jesus will return before November or are you excited about a potential Donald Trump Presidency?

musterion

I'm not sure what that has to do with the Senior Editors of the Christian Post not endorsing Donald Trump.

Are you going into heavy prayer mode musterion hoping that Jesus will return before November or are you excited about a potential Donald Trump Presidency?

You said you want to see Trump defeated in November.

Okay.

That means Clinton.

All I was saying.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

You said you want to see Trump defeated in November.

Okay.

That means Clinton.

All I was saying.

Yes, I will join millions and millions of Americans who will either vote for someone else besides the two liberal candidates for President or just stay home. In any event, our consciences will be clean.

musterion

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Yes, I will join millions and millions of Americans who will either vote for someone else besides the two liberal candidates for President or just stay home. In any event, our consciences will be clean.

I used to be in the "lesser of two evils is still evil" camp to the point where I said I'd sit this one out. And I still understand and sympathize 100%. But I have two young girls to think about now. It's no longer my future in this world I have to think about; it's theirs.

We definitely have one evil option before us -- Clinton. That's a sure bet. Even many liberals recognize it and loathe her for it.

The other option may turn out to be just as evil with regard to governance. I give it a 50/50 that that would turn out to be the case. He'd get in office and hang a hard left, just as Paul Ryan did.

I don't like it anymore than you do but that's how it is.

BUT NONE OF THAT CHANGES THE FACT THAT, assuming our voting process isn't COMPLETELY corrupted (which I'm not convinced of), by not voting for one, we automatically support the other by not even opposing them. And by voting third party, you DO draw likely votes from whoever would have ended up running against Clinton.

You know better than most here what's at stake. You could at least make the most potentially effective ATTEMPT to help delay what's coming, but you're choosing not to. Okay. That's your right and your choice.

Just as long as you're clear that you will have no right to complain about what happens when Clinton is elected and destroys what's left. It MIGHT be different than both of us expect under Trump, if he wins. Maybe! We just don't know.

But if people like you (and me) stay home and refuse to oppose Clinton, we never will. By not opposing her, you'll have helped ensure she wins.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I used to be in the "lesser of two evils is still evil" camp to the point where I said I'd sit this one out. And I still understand and sympathize 100%. But I have two young girls to think about now. It's no longer my future in this world I have to think about; it's theirs.

We definitely have one evil option before us -- Clinton. That's a sure bet. Even many liberals recognize it and loathe her for it.

The other option may turn out to be just as evil with regard to governance. I give it a 50/50 that that would turn out to be the case. He'd get in office and hang a hard left, just as Paul Ryan did.

BUT NONE OF THAT CHANGES THE FACT THAT, assuming our voting process isn't COMPLETELY corrupted (which I'm not convinced of), by not voting for one, we automatically support the other by not even opposing them. And by voting third party, you DO draw likely votes from whoever would have ended up running against Clinton.

You know better than most here what's at stake. You could at least make the most potentially effective ATTEMPT to help delay what's coming, but you're choosing not to. Okay. That's your right and your choice.

Just as long as you're clear that you will have no right to complain about what happens when Clinton is elected and destroys what's left. It MIGHT be different than both of us expect under Trump, if he wins. Maybe! We just don't know.

But if people like you (and me) stay home and refuse to oppose Clinton, we never will. By not opposing her, you'll have helped ensure she wins.

Good Post, I could not agree more. Trump was never my choice in this thing but, now the decision has come and I have two children as well, and I will vote for the wild card because I know what the felon Hillary is about. Like you said, this is a 50/50 shot with Trump because nobody (including aCW) knows with any certainty what a Trump presidency will ultimately look like but, if the man can accomplish even a minimum of what he promised, keeping the nation safe & restoring order, I think that alone will be a good start at repairing the damage Obama has inflicted in 8 incompetent years.

musterion

Good Post, I could not agree more. Trump was never my choice in this thing but, now the decision has come and I have two children as well, and I will vote for the wild card because I know what the felon Hillary is about. Like you said, this is a 50/50 shot with Trump because nobody (including aCW) knows with any certainty what a Trump presidency will ultimately look like but, if the man can accomplish even a minimum of what he promised, keeping the nation safe & restoring order, I think that alone will be a good start at repairing the damage Obama has inflicted in 8 incompetent years.

Disagreeing on one small but very important point, brother. The Mohammedan red diaper baby empty suit was groomed to do the knife job he's done on the nation. No one else could have pulled it off because no one else would have received the media free ride he uniquely received; no one else could have cited racism at being disagreed with on even minor policy matters, or at being questioned for the most blatantly stupid statements. No one else was attractive and slick enough to captivate lo-fo voters. He is the perfect tool of destruction that the global Left has long been looking for, and they deployed him at the perfect, most vulnerable moment in our nation's history. And it worked.

What happened was not due to incompetence. it was intentional!

The trick for the global Left now is to ensure Clinton gets in to make sure the low chance that Trump tries to undo ANY of what Aboma has done, doesn't happen. Absentee vote fraud? Thugs at the polls? Illegals voting anyway? We ain't seen nothing yet.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Disagreeing on one small but very important point, brother. The Mohammedan red diaper baby empty suit was groomed to do the knife job he's done on the nation. No one else could have pulled it off because no one else would have received the media free ride he uniquely received; no one else could have cited racism at being disagreed with on even minor policy matters, or at being questioned for the most blatantly stupid statements. No one else was attractive and slick enough to captivate lo-fo voters. He is the perfect tool of destruction that the global Left has long been looking for, and they deployed him at the perfect, most vulnerable moment in our nation's history. And it worked.

What happened was not due to incompetence. it was intentional!

The trick for the global Left now is to ensure Clinton gets in to make sure the low chance that Trump tries to undo ANY of what Aboma has done, doesn't happen. Absentee vote fraud? Thugs at the polls? Illegals voting anyway? We ain't seen nothing yet.

I stand corrected, I agree with you, incompetent was a poor choice of words, the man is willful in the destruction he walks in. I also agree with the latter points concerning the election but, from the looks of things the Sanders people are not only not going quietly but, polls are showing 33% to 40% of his followers will never vote for the felon Hillary, she has serious problems within. Even her attempts at voter fraud and the like may be futile if a large contingent of liberals decide not to vote at all because she is so flawed. This week should prove to be instructive.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Hello my friend,
Think about this. Hillary is the most disliked and mistrusted presidential candidate in recent history. If she becomes president, then there will be a mad dash on congress by the Republicans. they will be good real Republicans, not that fake cover-boy for white people wishing to return to the 1950s once again.

Trump is a big sham, and a shame. Not posting to change you vote, as it occurs to me, the same real Republicans will make a dash on congress, but so will the Democrats.

Whatever comes out, we will have far more power in Congress than the president, and that is how it should be, and once was.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Hello my friend,
Think about this. Hillary is the most disliked and mistrusted presidential candidate in recent history. If she becomes president, then there will be a mad dash on congress by the Republicans. they will be good real Republicans, not that fake cover-boy for white people wishing to return to the 1950s once again.

Trump is a big sham, and a shame. Not posting to change you vote, as it occurs to me, the same real Republicans will make a dash on congress, but so will the Democrats.

Whatever comes out, we will have far more power in Congress than the president, and that is how it should be, and once was.

Problem is,the president appoints Supreme Court justices, the congress only agrees or disagrees. The SC is really what is at stake IMO...you have to know the activist judges that Clinton would appoint, and that alone should be enough for any American to keep the felon far from public office.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I agree with that. Like I said, not trying to change your vote. Hillary Clinton wants to reinterpret the Second Amendment, to the reading. To own a gun, one must be part of a State run Militia, that is a police officer/ and she will be a cheapskate on gun buybacks, thus most guns sold will be private trades to anyone, and many more will end up in the hands of criminals.

Hillary has a below average IQ when it comes to understanding how Americans feel about gun ownership. Trump will not do this, yet his hostile attitude over trade practice may wreck markets over the next few years.

If you are not invested in the market, then voting for Trump would be an easy decision. Donald Trump is all about himself, wants to be a big shot, and in four years he will be able to say he was the billionaire president, like anyone voting for him cares? He will be least concerned, living up to his promises.