covid positive \ good news

way 2 go

Canada
Alberta is preparing to shift away from the strategy that has defined the response to COVID-19 since the pandemic began early last year: test, trace and isolate.

The province will no longer require people who have COVID-19 symptoms or test positive for the novel coronavirus to isolate as of Aug. 16, though it will still be recommended. Alberta will also stop routine testing, instead limiting tests to people with severe illness for whom a positive result could affect medical care, and will only conduct contact tracing for “high-risk” settings such as long-term care or medical facilities.

way 2 go

The U.K. Is a an obvious example, where they saw a significant surge in transmission of Delta with a high spike in cases, and their severe outcome spike was much, much lower – orders of magnitude lower – than previous rounds,

Screenshot_2021-08-09 United Kingdom COVID 6,094,243 Cases and 130,357 Deaths - Worldometer.png
Screenshot_2021-08-09 United Kingdom COVID 6,094,243 Cases and 130,357 Deaths -.png

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
:unsure: Yanno....I know this looks like good news but I wonder if they are just giving up on this particular virus...Kind of an end of round one of "Beta Testing" to see what will make the "Poors" bow and whimper.

If this is the case one can only imagine what they will release upon us for round two.

way 2 go

:unsure: Yanno....I know this looks like good news but I wonder if they are just giving up on this particular virus...Kind of an end of round one of "Beta Testing" to see what will make the "Poors" bow and whimper.

If this is the case one can only imagine what they will release upon us for round two.
they had pushback on vaxports
but
The Milgram experiment continues

way 2 go

Judge blocks Louisiana medical school vaccine requirement​

Medical school cannot exclude unvaccinated students, judge ruled​

A federal judge on Tuesday blocked a north Louisiana medical college from requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for students or placing significant restrictions on those who refuse to get vaccinated.

U.S. District Judge Terry A. Doughty of the Monroe division of the Western District of Louisiana ruled in favor of Rachel Lynn Magliulo, Matthew Shea Willis and Kirsten Willis Hall — three students at the Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine (VCOM).

The students refused the COVID-19 vaccine for what they said were religious beliefs and concerns over its emergency-use only authorization from the federal government. They submitted written dissents for exemptions from the college’s vaccine mandate, which they said the college denied, according to the lawsuit.