ECT Dateline TOL News Flash

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
If he were a self-proclaimed prophet back in ancient times, such a claim would have been justification to put him to death, for being a false prophet.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
something screwy with this thread - if i click on the thread title (on the "New Posts" page), i get here just fine

if i click on the little caret (go to last post) i go to a different page headed with:

Access Denied - Sucuri Website Firewall

It works on tapatalk but not on the laptop. I'll have to see if I can repair this thread from the phone.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There we go. I repaired the thread. The problem was caused by the inclusion of characters other then letters in the title. Please only put letters or numbers in the title. It confuses it when you put punctuation in the title. ;)

john w

Hall of Fame
Pate today:
I would like to leave the Forum. On 10-20-18 I sent in $70, would it be possible to get a refund?

1.Perhaps we members of the boc, can take up a collection, Pate? We might get over $7000! Wait, I forgot-you are the only member of the boc, on TOL-you'll have to pay it yourself.

2.Are there any wolf zoos near you? They might pay to have you locked up.

3. You ought to pay us.

4.Refunds were abolished on TOL, years ago, for members of the boc, which, obviously, pertains to you, only. They are "un abolished" for the heathen, which, obviously, pertains to the rest of us members on TOL.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
[MENTION=9508]Robert Pate[/MENTION] writes...

"I would like to leave the Forum. On 10-20-18 I sent in $70, would it be possible to get a refund?"

Then it disappears. :idunno:

Robert,

Refunds are unlikely nowadays.

You could suggest your membership subscription be transferred to someone you believe is actually a Christian...other than yourself, of course.

It would be a very nice parting gesture.

AMR

john w

Hall of Fame
[MENTION=9508]Robert Pate[/MENTION] writes...

"I would like to leave the Forum. On 10-20-18 I sent in $70, would it be possible to get a refund?"

Then it disappears. :idunno:

Robert,

Refunds are unlikely nowadays.

You could suggest your membership subscription be transferred to someone you believe is actually a Christian...other than yourself, of course.

It would be a very nice parting gesture.

AMR

He'd first have to abolish his subscription, AMR, then "un abolish" it, to be able to transfer it to the recipient of his choice, after he "try(s) the spirits" of said recipient.