Defile The Temple

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
DEFILE THE TEMPLE

1 Cor 3:17
17 If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.
Mark 7:15
15 "There is nothing that enters a man from outside which can defile him; but the things which come out of him, those are the things that defile a man.
Mark 7:19-23
19 "because it does not enter his heart but his stomach, and is eliminated, thus purifying all foods?"
20 And He said, "What comes out of a man, that defiles a man.
21 "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
22 "thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness.
23 "All these evil things come from within and defile a man."
Col 2:20-22
20 Therefore, if you died with Christ from the basic principles of the world, why, as though living in the world, do you subject yourselves to regulations--
21 "Do not touch, do not taste, do not handle,"
22 which all concern things which perish with the using-- according to the commandments and doctrines of men?
Col 2:23
23 These things indeed have an appearance of wisdom in self-imposed religion, false humility, and neglect of the body, but are of no value against the indulgence of the flesh.
Titus 1:15
15 To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled.
Matt 19:28
28 So Jesus said to them, "Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
Rev 14:4-5
4 These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits to God and to the Lamb.
5 And in their mouth was found no deceit, for they are without fault before the throne of God.
2 Cor 5:10-11
10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.
11 Knowing, therefore, the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are well known to God, and I also trust are well known in your consciences.
Mark 14:21
21 "The Son of Man indeed goes just as it is written of Him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been good for that man if he had never been born."
Rom 14:5-9
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
7 For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.
8 For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord's.
9 For to this end Christ died and rose and lived again, that He might be Lord of both the dead and the living.
Rom 14:14
14 I know and am convinced by the Lord Jesus that there is nothing unclean of itself; but to him who considers anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean.
(NKJ)

xxx The mouth is what defiles a man. What comes out of the mouth. Your body is the temple and what comes out of your mouth is what defiles you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
James 3:1-12
1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
3 Indeed, we put bits in horses' mouths that they may obey us, and we turn their whole body.
4 Look also at ships: although they are so large and are driven by fierce winds, they are turned by a very small rudder wherever the pilot desires.
5 Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles!
6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell.
7 For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind.
8 But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
9 With it we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God.
10 Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so.
11 Does a spring send forth fresh water and bitter from the same opening?
12 Can a fig tree, my brethren, bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Thus no spring can yield both salt water and fresh.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
By what comes out of your mouth; do you think that means only words or could it be something else too?

You know very well that if you are pure and clean, vile word would not come out of your mouth. this is what Jesus is saying.

peace.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And everyone seems to think their word is pure and clean.

Only God and Jesus know our hearts.

no one can fool God and Jesus with our word.

popsthebuilder

I said
I cant see where any of them can defile the temple.
Can smoke rob the temple in the particular case of one whom knowingly does it in spite of the fact that it is killing them at a hastened rate?

Also, bile could be a sign of something ingested that the stomach doesn't purify or in the case of acid reflux; over indulgence.

Spit. Spit can be similar to the words that defile an individual. They spat on the Christ and I really doubt it was counted to them for righteousness.

Your opinions?

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

You know very well that if you are pure and clean, vile word would not come out of your mouth. this is what Jesus is saying.

peace.
You are right. Im not being sarcastic here. These are serious sincere questions that are significant within my own subjective experience and I would appreciate sincere answers.

Humbly friend,
peace to you as well.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No one or things can defile God even they try.

We can be deceitful even with the Scripture verses.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Can smoke rob the temple in the particular case of one whom knowingly does it in spite of the fact that it is killing them at a hastened rate?

Also, bile could be a sign of something ingested that the stomach doesn't purify or in the case of acid reflux; over indulgence.

Spit. Spit can be similar to the words that defile an individual. They spat on the Christ and I really doubt it was counted to them for righteousness.

Your opinions?

I said
I think your straining out a gnat.

Matt 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
(NKJ)

2 Cor 4:15-18
15 For all things are for your sakes, that grace, having spread through the many, may cause thanksgiving to abound to the glory of God.
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory,
18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
(NKJ)

popsthebuilder

I said
I think your straining out a gnat.

Matt 23:24
24"Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
(NKJ)

2 Cor 4:15-18
15For all things are for your sakes, that grace, having spread through the many, may cause thanksgiving to abound to the glory of God.
16Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.
17For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory,
18while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
(NKJ)
First you would have to show that I am a blind guide. Which I am not. I am aware of my hypocricy.

Was that the extent of your opinion?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
First you would have to show that I am a blind guide. Which I am not. I am aware of my hypocricy.

Was that the extent of your opinion?

I said
What more do you need?? I could have told you that the Holy Spirit told me to avoid foolish questions.

2 Tim 2:23
23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
(KJV)

popsthebuilder

I said
What more do you need?? I could have told you that the Holy Spirit told me to avoid foolish questions.

2 Tim 2:23
23But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
(KJV)
You are an imposter. You must be.

When ones asks sincere questions relating to salvation and death and you say the "holy spirit" "told" you that it was a fools question then that's it. I'm done inquiring of you. You are a hoax. You do not even know what the holy spirit is. You waste your time here and the time of the sincere and faithful. You belittle those who have faith and act like all but you are deaf dumb and blind. GOD will recompensed you for your words and actions.

I'm done.

peace

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by popsthebuilder View Post

Smoke, bile, spit

You are an imposter. You must be.

When ones asks sincere questions relating to salvation and death and you say the "holy spirit" "told" you that it was a fools question then that's it. I'm done inquiring of you. You are a hoax. You do not even know what the holy spirit is. You waste your time here and the time of the sincere and faithful. You belittle those who have faith and act like all but you are deaf dumb and blind. GOD will recompensed you for your words and actions.

I'm done.

peace

I said
I'm sorry you feel that way. But you have failed to show me how them relate to salvation or death.

popsthebuilder

Quote Originally Posted by popsthebuilder View Post

Smoke, bile, spit

I said
I'm sorry you feel that way. But you have failed to show me how them relate to salvation or death.
I shouldn't have to show you. I am talking about sin that is literally killing me.

I have COPD. I have less than 50% lung capacity.

The body is the temple of GOD. I rob the temple by smoking and shortening my life exponentially.

If the things that come out of the mouth defile a man then it reasons that smoke, which comes out of the mouth can defile a man. Smoking in my case is knowing sin. This is hypocricy and denial of the holy spirit.

Why am I even talking to you?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I shouldn't have to show you. I am talking about sin that is literally killing me.

The body is the temple of GOD. I rob the temple by smoking and shortening my life exponentially.

If the things that come out of the mouth defile a man then it reasons that smoke, which comes out of the mouth can defile a man. Smoking in my case is knowing sin. This is hypocricy and denial of the holy spirit.

Why am I even talking to you?

I said
Your robbing yourself because of your bad beliefs. There only a sin to you because you made them a sin.

Rom 14:14
14 I know and am convinced by the Lord Jesus that there is nothing unclean of itself; but to him who considers anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Brother, no one is perfect. I believe we all sin in some ways. As long as you are being honest about it and doing something about it now, Jesus will not condemn you.

Jesus says He sent His Holy Spirit, the helper or counselor; He will wipe out our imperfections if we are trying to be true to Jesus. So you are perfect in God's eyes because of it.

My reasoning is overall context.

Peace, brother.