Democrats condemn lying, unless the liar is one of their

marke

expos4ever

Has Kamala been to the border?

She says she has but others say she hasn't, so who is lying?

‘We’ve Been To The Border,’ Harris Says, Then Immediately Admits She Hasn’t Been To The Border
Is there any post you make that does not entail mangling the truth? Actually, I can recall one (but only one).

Anyhow, your characterization of Ms. Harris as a liar is problematic for two reasons:

1. You, of all people, are in no position to level such a charge.

2. She said "we've been to the border". This could be understood by reasonable people (as if that is relevant here) as a claim that "representatives of this administration have been to the border." If your beloved Donald Trump had said "we've been to the moon" does this mean that the corpulent Mr. Trump has been shoehorned into an Apollo capsule and voyaged off to the moon to make it great again? Of course not, it would be understand as a statement that Americans have been to the moon.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Is there any post you make that does not entail mangling the truth? Actually, I can recall one (but only one).

Anyhow, your characterization of Ms. Harris as a liar is problematic for two reasons:

2. She said "we've been to the border". This could be understood by reasonable people (as if that is relevant here) as a claim that "representatives of this administration have been to the border." If your beloved Donald Trump had said "we've been to the moon" does this mean that the corpulent Mr. Trump has been shoehorned into an Apollo capsule and voyaged off to the moon to make it great again? Of course not, it would be understand as a statement that Americans have been to the moon.
The difference of course is that our feckless vice president was asked whether she, specifically, personally had been to the border.

"Do YOU have any plans to visit the border?"

Last edited:

marke

Of course. Trump never lied either. Democrats also twisted what he said at every turn and falsely accused him of lying just like people (including Glen Holt) are accusing Harris of lying.

expos4ever

Of course. Trump never lied either. Democrats also twisted what he said at every turn and falsely accused him of lying just like people (including Glen Holt) are accusing Harris of lying.
First, your suggestion that Donald Trump never lied will induce paroxysms of laughter in all who are in any sense living on this planet.

Second, how does your post address the fact that your post was profoundly misleading, as I have already explained in grisly detail.

marke

First, your suggestion that Donald Trump never lied will induce paroxysms of laughter in all who are in any sense living on this planet.

Second, how does your post address the fact that your post was profoundly misleading, as I have already explained in grisly detail.
My answer to Trump haters is that if Harris did not lie then Trump did not lie. If leftists want to use a standard for gauging lying then let them be consistent for a change.

marke

You'll have to bear with me here because I have no clue why you used the word "grisly."

expos4ever

My answer to Trump haters is that if Harris did not lie then Trump did not lie. If leftists want to use a standard for gauging lying then let them be consistent for a change.
What on earth is the logic here? This is utter nonsense.

The facts are these:

1. Your claim that Kamala Harris lied falls apart when we examine what she actually said, as opposed to the violent spin you imparted to what she said.
2. Donald Trump is a pathological liar - of this there is no doubt.
3. I would expect that Kamala Harris has told a few lies in her day, but not the one you claimed she made.

Imagine how utterly moronic it would be for anyone to say this: "Well if person A did not lie, then person B did not lie either". This is a stupefying error in logic.

expos4ever

The difference of course is that our feckless vice president was asked whether she, specifically, personally had been to the border.

"Do YOU have any plans to visit the border?"
Where, exactly, did she lie? I listened to the whole clip and could discern no lie.

marke

What on earth is the logic here? This is utter nonsense.

The facts are these:

1. Your claim that Kamala Harris lied falls apart when we examine what she actually said, as opposed to the violent spin you imparted to what she said.
2. Donald Trump is a pathological liar - of this there is no doubt.
3. I would expect that Kamala Harris has told a few lies in her day, but not the one you claimed she made.

Imagine how utterly moronic it would be for anyone to say this: "Well if person A did not lie, then person B did not lie either". This is a stupefying error in logic.
Tribal democrat Stupidite cultist: 'Democrats don't lie. Christians, conservatives, Republicans, and Donald Trump lie all the time.'

expos4ever

Tribal democrat Stupidite cultist: 'Democrats don't lie. Christians, conservatives, Republicans, and Donald Trump lie all the time.'
If you want to continue being publicly embarrassed for being caught in yet another falsehood, I am more than happy to oblige.

I will go slowly for you:

When........did..........Kamala..........Harris............lie..............in...........the........clip.........in..........your.........initial.............post?