Did 11 of the 12 apostles agree 100% in doctrine?

GregoryN

Question #1: Did 11 of the 12 apostles agree 100% in doctrine after Pentecost? Could they have been in disagreement regarding various teachings? By the 11 i refer to the 12 minus Judas who betrayed Christ.

Question #2: After Pentecost could any of the 11 apostles have ever denied the faith, or the Trinity, or other key doctrines, or died in their sins?

Question #3: Are early church fathers alleged writings reliable re doctrine?

BTW, 2 Peter says Paul's teachings were difficult to understand (3:16). Paul rebuked Peter to his face for hypocrisy. Paul & Barnabas had a dispute re Mark that divided them. In Acts there was division over what laws should be kept. The Corinthians were divided into following various leaders of the time. The author of 1 Peter asks "what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?"(4:18). He doesn't provide an answer. Did he even know the answer himself? Paul refers to "super apostles" who were false teachers. There are many NT warnings about false teachers at the time it was written & regarding false teachers who were to come. Paul speaks of a future time of those who turn "away from the truth and turn aside to myths" (2 Tim.4:4) & warns against believing in "Jewish fables" (Titus 1:14). BTW both Jude & 2 Peter refer to the Jewish book of Enoch.

"The Apostle Paul warned those who received his epistles that there would be people in the local churches who would pervert the Scriptures:

For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them. Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears (Acts 20:29-31).

Paul also identified some of the "grievous wolves" who would pervert the Scriptures:

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works (2 Cor.11:14-15)."

TrevorL

Greetings GregoryN,
Question #1: Did 11 of the 12 apostles agree 100% in doctrine after Pentecost? Could they have been in disagreement regarding various teachings? By the 11 i refer to the 12 minus Judas who betrayed Christ.
Jesus had taught them sufficiently to agree on the doctrines that represent the gospel and the means of salvation.
Question #2: After Pentecost could any of the 11 apostles have ever denied the faith, or the Trinity, or other key doctrines, or died in their sins?
I suggest that the Apostles would have remained faithful. I do not believe that they taught the Trinity and there is no mention of this teaching in the NT.
Question #3: Are early church fathers alleged writings reliable re doctrine?
No, some of these could be amongst those mentioned by Paul in Acts 20:29-31.

Kind regards
Trevor