Does Godrulez still post here?

john w

Hall of Fame
You are proof texting out of context to support a preconceived idea. This misuse of the verses you cite out of context shows the lack of support for your understanding of the Holy Bible, as you should include other verses. Pitting Adam and Eve against Paul is not biblical, and your one gospel theory negates much of the OT as directly applicable to Gentile Jews, in context. Your timing of the start of the BOC and understanding of the centrality of the cross seems flawed. So, quoting Leviticus, etc., verses will fall on deaf ears.Using your style, when the Lord Jesus Christ said nothing is impossible for God, it could mean that God lies or that God is the Jonas Brothers (more wooden literalism problems).Your problem is prooftexting a preconceived Penty view that causes confusion and division instead of exegeting properly to support the inspired unity.

Danoh

Has anyone ever actually seen Jerry and Danoh in the same room?

:think:

For that matter, you and Peter Ruckman.

But you have never shown yourself anywhere near as intelligent as Ruckman is - not even remotely - despite your obviously shared deepseated bigotry with the man, so there goes that.

Then again, he does have a DDS.

As do you, obviously - Danoh Derangement Syndrome.

:rotfl:

Rom. 5:6-8.

Danoh

Is this a joke or serious?

Of course its a joke. Godrulz once met up with Tel, here in the states.

In contrast, Jerry lives in Mexico.

Speaking of which, yo, Jer, ya best get back over here, just in case your beloved President gets his great big, concrete wall built, with one door, paid for by Mexico, of course.

:chuckle:

Rom. 5:6-8.

Jerry Shugart

Speaking of which, yo, Jer, ya best get back over here, just in case your beloved President gets his great big, concrete wall built, with one door, paid for by Mexico, of course.

The people I know in Mexico got fed up with the Dems when they had the power to fix the immigration problem under Obama and did nothing. They now realize that the Dems really don't want to fix the problem because it is the cornerstone of their identity politics--divide and conquer.

These people I know in Mexico now support a wall because they are much more aware of all the abuse being put on all those who are making the dangerous trip to try to enter the USA because they hear of it first hand. The mainstream press keeps this horrible abuse being suffered by these innocent people as quiet as possible but the people in Mexico know very well what is really happening.

You support the people in Washington who couldn't care less about the abuse these poor people are suffering and the liberals claim that $5 billion for a wall is a waste of money despite the fact that they didn't even blink an eye when Obama sent $60 billion to Iran, the biggest supporter of terrorism in the world.

You liberals live in a fantasy world which is completely divorced from reality.

john w

Hall of Fame
The people I know in Mexico got fed up with the Dems when they had the power to fix the immigration problem under Obama and did nothing. They now realize that the Dems really don't want to fix the problem because it is the cornerstone of their identity politics--divide and conquer.

These people I know in Mexico now support a wall because they are much more aware of all the abuse being put on all those who are making the dangerous trip to try to enter the USA because they hear of it first hand. The mainstream press keeps this horrible abuse being suffered by these innocent people as quiet as possible but the people in Mexico know very well what is really happening.

You support the people in Washington who couldn't care less about the abuse these poor people are suffering and the liberals claim that $5 billion for a wall is a waste of money despite the fact that they didn't even blink an eye when Obama sent $60 billion to Iran, the biggest supporter of terrorism in the world.

There can be no doubt whatsoever, that you are clearly engaging in assassinating everyone, as you run and hide, and it is evident that you cannot answer the question, as you are not brave enough to refute what the bible obviously says.

What was the subject we were discussing again?

Danoh

Nope. I neither voted for Trump, nor for Hilary.

And one, Trump had two years with both the House and the Senate to get his Wall.

Further, when the Dumbs offered him his original $25 Billion in exchange for a DACA bill, he turned it down.

Fact is, both sides of the aisle have been nothing more than one, ever endless, blather, rinse, repeat.

By the way, how's the weather over there, today - it is absolutely freezing over here.

Hah, what say you hold a Neo-MADS Fiesta down in Mexico - I can fly in on my buddy, Rafe Hollister's crop duster.

:D

Jerry Shugart

There can be no doubt whatsoever, that you are clearly engaging in assassinating everyone, as you run and hide, and it is evident that you cannot answer the question, as you are not brave enough to refute what the bible obviously says.

The only people who I really want to assassinate are the coyotes who are inflicting unimaginable suffering and pain on the poor people trying to enter the USA at the southern border.

Danoh

Whoops, forgot JohnW - yo, John, ol Rafe says you're welcome to fly down to Mexico with us - only, no tetanus shots.

:chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame
The only people who I really want to assassinate are the coyotes who are inflicting unimaginable suffering and pain on the poor people trying to enter the USA at the southern border.
Clearly, it is clear, and cannot be more obvious, that you are avoiding my post, like the plague, running, and hiding, and will not "man up" and cease from your "personal" attacks, as, no question about it, you cannot answer my question.

What site is this again?

Jerry Shugart

Further, when the Dumbs offered him his original $25 Billion in exchange for a DACA bill, he turned it down.

Trump offered a very generous plan for the DACA people and the Dems rejected that plan. Again, you live in a fantasy world.

Jerry Shugart

Clearly, it is clear, and cannot be more obvious, that you are avoiding my post, like the plague, running, and hiding, and will not "man up" and cease from your "personal" attacks, as, no question about it, you cannot answer my question.

I answered your question! What was it again?