Donald Trump Announces He Is Suing CNN, Will Target Other Media Outlets as Well

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Donald Trump Announces He Is Suing CNN, Will Target Other Media Outlets as Well

Former President Donald Trump on Wednesday announced his intention to sue CNN, one of the prime purveyors of what Trump has famously deemed “fake news,” over “repeated defamatory statements” against him, warning that he will take similar action against other media outlets as well.

The 282-page letter, addressed to CNN’s Chief Executive Officer Chris Licht as well as CNN’s executive Vice President and General Counsel David Vigilante, demands the network publish what is described as”…a full and fair correction, apology, or retraction, in the same editions or corresponding issues of the website publication in which the aforementioned articles, transcripts, or broadcasts appeared and in as conspicuous a place and type as said original article, transcript or broadcast within ten (10) days from the date of service of this notice.

ME: Uh oh, this is epic. If he loses he might not even be able to run. If he win he will be a hero. Stay tuned.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
This is so important, not just because it goes after the criminals at CNN, but because it will allow Trump to introduce evidence that the election was stolen into court because he's allowed to make his case.

Those of us following the election steal KNOW that no evidence was presented simply because the courts refused to allow evidentiary hearings. That's one of the big arguments you'll always see the lefties make that the courts found that the elections were legit....

BULL..

The truth is that the courts refused to hear evidence from Trump's defense team....In this case, Trump will able to force the courts to hear the evidence because the defamation case is about CNN using the words The Big Lie talking about Trump's claim that the elections were stolen. In other words, they're calling Trump a liar.....In order for that to be defamation, they'd have to prove that Trump is lying, so, that means Trump gets to prove the truth that the elections were in fact, stolen.

The enemy is getting nervous....Trump is still fighting for this country.

Could THIS be a precursor to his announcement to run? Slapping down CNN would be a nice stepping stone into a 2024 run. Imaging being at a Rally, and he points to the news guys in the back and he says, "See the fake news back there? They had to pay me and they are now funding my campaign. Thank you very much."

LOL. The crowd would go wild. Can you see the memes? CNN handing Trump money, LOL

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
“I have notified CNN of my intent to file a lawsuit over their repeated defamatory statements against me,” Trump said in a statement.

“I will also be commencing actions against other media outlets who have defamed me and defrauded the public regarding the overwhelming evidence of fraud throughout the 2020 Election,” he added vowing to “never stop fighting for the truth and for the future of our Country!”