Exposing Salvation

OZOS

Exposing Salvation

Without a fundamental understanding of what salvation is, the child of God will wander through a wilderness of instability and double-mindedness their entire life. It is imperative to have this teaching solidified in your heart and mind.

Crucified with Christ

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me" Gal 2:20

"Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin." Rom 6:6

The state of the believer is one that has been crucified with Christ. The old self, once in Adam, no longer exists. The body of sin has been "done away with" (KJV destroyed - καταργέω), and they no longer live as a slave of sin. The life they live now, they live by the faith of Jesus, who died for their sins, and they died with Him.

"Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:" Rom 6:8

"For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God." Col 3:3

The old self (in Adam) was crucified, died and was buried.

"Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life." Rom 6:4

"Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead." Col 2:12

Buried with Him in baptism. The apostle Paul makes it clear that there is only "one baptism" (Eph 4:5) for those who have been crucified and died with Christ, and it is not in water, but by the Holy Spirit, and into the body of Christ.

"For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit." 1 Cor 12:13

"Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?" Rom 6:3

All those who were buried with Christ, were baptized into Christ, in order that they be raised with Christ. The death, burial, and resurrection of those in Christ, is already a reality. Not the body, which awaits redemption, but the spirit that is presently one spirit with Him.

"But the one who joins himself to the Lord is one spirit with Him." 1 Cor 6:17

"And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:" Eph 2:6

"If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God." Col 3:1

The believer was crucified with Christ, died with Christ, was buried with Christ, was raised with Christ, is one spirit with Christ, and seated in Christ, at the right hand of God.

These are not my words, but the words of God, as given unto the apostle Paul, by the Lord Jesus Christ.

As mentioned earlier, in Galatians 2:20, the life of the believer is the very life of Christ that dwells in us, and we in Him, by His Holy Spirit. We are no longer in the flesh, but having been circumcised from the flesh, we are now in the Spirit.

"In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:" Col 2:11

"But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you." Rom 8:9-11

"...know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?" 1 Cor 6:19

"Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit." 1 Jn 4:13

We were once in Adam, but are now in Christ

"For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive." 1 Cor 15:22

Being made alive is the crux of soteriology. The doctrine of salvation.

The believer is literally a new creation

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." 2 Cor 5:17

The "new creation" is just that. The old nature is gone, and the believer, who is now in Christ, is one spirit with Him, and has a new nature. Because they have His life, they are partakers of His divine nature (2 Peter 1:4).

Jesus came to give us His life

"I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." John 10:10

The abundant life is the life of God. It is eternal. It is His life that we receive by His Spirit that dwells in us. It is the Spirit that gives life.

"It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life." John 6:63

"Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life." 2 Cor 3:6

“The first man, Adam, became a living soul.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit." 1 Cor 15:45

Jesus came to give us His life, which is received when we receive the Holy Spirit. Those who have received Jesus, have His life.

"And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life." 1 John 5:11-12

It is His life that saves us. Salvation is receiving His life.

"For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life." Rom 5:10

It is no longer our life, but His life (Gal 2:20). We now belong to Him He is now our life

"When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory" Col 3:4

Again...

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me" Gal 2:20

Jesus gave His life for us, so that He could give His life to us, in order that having His life in us, we can walk by faith knowing that His life will never leave us.

Jerry Shugart

On another thread OZOS wrote:

"This was one of the doctrines of demons shared by the cultist John Calvin. He created his false theology based on the lie that men are saved by the death of Jesus."

One aspect of salvation is being saved from the wrath of God;

"Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him"

(Ro.5:9).

OZOS teaching that men are not saved by the death of Jesus is an actual "doctrine of demons."

No sinner is justified in the eyes of God apart from redemption:

"Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus
" (Ro.3:24).

Redemption is accomplished by the death of the Lord Jesus (1 Pet. 1;18-19).

It is a "doctrine of demons" to deny that salvation is accomplished apart from redemption but that is what we must believe in order to believe the teaching of OZOS.

OXOS proves that he has no respect for the sufferings endured by the Lord Jesus upon the Cross.

OZOS

On another thread OZOS wrote:
Troll

You have zero integrity as a human being, and you have proven yourself to be outside the faith.

For all those who care to know that Jerry is a liar, here is what I've affirmed hundreds of times on this site, and the Bible confirms.

• Jesus died for our sins, was buried, and raised from the dead.
  • If Jesus had not died for our sins, no man could be saved.
  • If men are saved by His death, then all men would be saved, because He died for all men. (duh)
  • If Jesus had not been raised, everyone would still be in their sins.
  • Because He died for all sins, the justification of life is for all men.
  • Because of the justification of life is for all men, those who receive His life are saved by His life.

"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life." Rom 5:8-10

The apostle Paul is abundantly clear in these verses, but Jerry hates the God's word, just as much as he hates the gospel.

• Christ died on the cross for ALL sinners.
  • As a result, of having been justified by His blood, "much more then" we shall be saved from wrath through Him.
  • When we were His enemies, we were reconciled (debt was paid) through His death.
  • MUCH MORE, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.

Jerry denies that we are saved by His life and claims we are saved by His death. Since Jesus died for everyone, then Jerry claims that all men are saved. He is a false teacher, and it is obvious that he is not saved, for he has repeatedly rejected the gospel.

Last edited:

OZOS

It is a "doctrine of demons" to deny that salvation is accomplished apart from redemption but that is what we must believe in order to believe the teaching of OZOS.
First of all, you child of Satan, I never denied that redemption is not included in our salvation. In fact, I affirmed it several times, but you know that, and begcause you are a lair, you must maintain your habit of lying.

God's word tells us that redemption is IN CHRIST, just as forgiveness is IN CHRIST.

"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus" Rom 3:24

Jerry doesn't have a clue when he reads something what it means, so he accuses people of things he knows nothing about.

"But of Him you are IN CHRIST JESUS, who became for us wisdom from God—and righteousness and sanctification and redemption" 1 Cor 1:30

Redemption is IN CHRIST.

"IN HIM we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace" Eph 1:7

Jerry, claims that ALL men are forgiven of their sins, without being IN CHRIST. God says otherwise...

"He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, IN WHOM we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins." Col 1:13-14

Had Jesus not shed His blood, no man could be saved. However, to be saved, you must be IN HIM, and to be IN HIM, you must receive His life, by the Holy Spirit who dwells in all those who believe the gospel. "It is the Spirit that gives life" John 6:63 We are saved by receiving His life.

"For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life." Rom 5:10

Jerry acts like a little child when he has been exposed for his heresy. A child of Satan, that is.

Jerry Shugart

SOZO originally said the following;"This was one of the doctrines of demons shared by the cultist John Calvin. He created his false theology based on the lie that men are saved by the death of Jesus."

The following word of the apostle Paul make it plain that by being justified by His death believers are saved from the wrath of God so Paul contradicts OZO's assertion that it is false theology hat men are saved by the death of Jesus.

"Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him."

OZOS quotes this verse and he hopes no one notices that he just completely IGNORES the meanng of these words.

He wrote;

"Jerry denies that we are saved by His life and claims we are saved by His death."

i never denied that believers are saved by His life but he denies that believers are saved by his death even though that fact is clearly stated at Romns 5:9.

He tries his best to undermine the most basic and important doctrine about Christianity.

Anyone who believes anything he says is as big a fool as he is.

Jerry Shugart

SOZO wrote:

"Because of the justification of life is for all men, those who receive His life are saved by His life.

The fool thinks that all people are justified in the eyes of God despite the fact that only those with faith are justified:

"Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ" (Ro.5;10)

Does SOZO actually believe that both believers and unbelievers are justified in the sight of God?.

The fool needs to leave his cult and then perhaps he can begin to understand what the scripture acually teach

Last edited:

OZOS

SOZO wrote:

"Because of the justification of life is for all men, those who receive His life are saved by His life.

The fool thinks that all people are justified in the eyes of God despite the fact that only those with faith are justified:
Wow, once again, you are exposed as an idiot, who doesn't know the first thing about God's word or the gospel.

Jerry, the pervert, lies once again, and claims that I said that all men are justified (made righteous). Because he is a pervert, and a child of Satan, he has no recourse, but to misquote what I said. He also, does not understand one of the most simple doctrines of the gospel.

Here is what God's word says, that absolutely contradicts Jerry.

"So then, as through one offense the result was condemnation to all mankind, so also through one act of righteousness the result was justification of life to all mankind." Rom 5:18

So, we can see, that because of the one act of righteousness, by the Lord Jesus Christ, the result was JUSTIFICATION OF LIFE to ALL mankind.

Because Jerry's a false teacher, who does not believe the gospel, and has no clue about Christ's death, and he denies the resurrection.

"It shall be imputed to us who believe in Him who raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead, who was delivered up because of our offenses, and was raised because of our justification." Rom 4:25

Here we see that all men are justified to receive His life, not justified (made righteous). Jerry does not understand the difference because he is triggered by the words justification and justified. In his perverted mind, the word ALWAYS applies to only one application, but the Bible proves Jerry is a flake.

Paul says that Jesus was raised BECAUSE of our justification. In other words, if His death did not propitiate the sin issue there would be no justification for Him to be raised.

So, any real student of the Bible and the gospel message, fully understands that the word "justification" does not always equate to those who have believed the gospel and been made righteous (justified).

Jerry will now twist what I said again, because he is a godless pervert, and he will go to hell.

OZOS

SOZO originally said the following;"This was one of the doctrines of demons shared by the cultist John Calvin. He created his false theology based on the lie that men are saved by the death of Jesus."

The following word of the apostle Paul make it plain that by being justified by His death believers are saved from the wrath of God so Paul contradicts OZO's assertion that it is false theology hat men are saved by the death of Jesus.

"Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him."

OZOS quotes this verse and he hopes no one notices that he just completely IGNORES the meanng of these words.

He wrote;

"Jerry denies that we are saved by His life and claims we are saved by His death."

i never denied that believers are saved by His life but he denies that believers are saved by his death even though that fact is clearly stated at Romns 5:9.
Romans 5:9 NEVER says that men are saved by His death. You can't read. Paul is saying the same thing here that he says in Rom 4:25. In fact, Paul confirms everything I said in Romans 5:9, and you look like an idiot for failing to see it.

"It shall be imputed to us who believe in Him who raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead, who was delivered up because of our offenses, and was raised because of our justification." Rom 4:25

The blood of Jesus, that was shed on the cross, was a sacrifice for all sin, of all men. Because He died, God was propitiated. Therefore, being justified by His blood, those who are IN HIM, are saved from God's wrath. Had His blood not been sufficient, then Christ would not have been raised. He was raised because all men were justified by His blood. Very simple, and only an idiot (Jerry) doesn't see it.

His death resolved the sin issue between God and man. Jerry's doctrine of demons, denies this. Instead, Jerry claims that men are saved by His death, but I have just proven that to be false. His death justifies all men to receive that which saves them, His life.

Jerry Shugart

OZOS writes:

"Here is what God's word says, that absolutely contradicts Jerry.

"So then, as through one offense the result was condemnation to all mankind, so also through one act of righteousness the result was justification of life to all mankind." Rom 5:18

A better translation is found here:

"so then as it was by one offence towards all men to condemnation, so by one righteousness towards all men for justification of life" (Romans 5:18; DBY).

John Witmer wrote that "The provision in the one righteous act, therefore, is potential and it comes to the entire human race as the offer and opportunity which are applied only to 'those who receive' (v. 17)."

Here is the offer and opportunity which appeared to all people: "For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men" (Titus 2:11). The grace of God that brings salvation is the gospel of grace and the LORD's intent is that all people should believe that gospel which results in the free gift unto justification of life but not all believe the gospel.

In his comments on Romans 5:18 Sir Robert Anderson wrote, "As by one act of sin judgment came unto all men to condemnation, even so through one act of righteousness the free gift came unto men to justification of life.' Not that all men are in fact made righteous--that is for the many, not for all--but that such was the direction and tendency of the grace."

OZOS is so confued hat he thinks that both believers and unbelievers are both justified in the eyes of God despite the fact that the apostle Paul declares a person is "justified by faith":

"Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ" (Ro.5;10).

What madness wil he be preaching next? he is so brainwashed by the cult to which he belongs he has no clue as to what it means to be "justified" in the eyes of God.

He also said; Romans 5:9 NEVER says that men are saved by His death.

"Much more then, being now JUSTIFIED BY HIS BLOOD, we shall be saved from wrath through him" (Ro.5:9).

The old fool needs to go back to his cult and leave Bible believing Christians alone.

Last edited:

OZOS

A better translation is found here:

"so then as it was by one offence towards all men to condemnation, so by one righteousness towards all men for justification of life" (Romans 5:18; DBY).

John Witmer wrote that "The provision in the one righteous act, therefore, is potential and it comes to the entire human race as the offer and opportunity which are applied only to 'those who receive' (v. 17)."
:ROFLMAO:

You're such an idiot. John Witmer says EXACTLY the same thing I said. Not everyone receives His life, but all men have been justified to receive His life. And when anyone believes the gospel, they receive His life.

In his comments on Romans 5:18 Sir Robert Anderson wrote, "As by one act of sin judgment came unto all men to condemnation, even so through one act of righteousness the free gift came unto men to justification of life.' Not that all men are in fact made righteous--that is for the many, not for all--but that such was the direction and tendency of the grace."

Exactly what I said, you worthless pile of crap. Learn to read, you lazy donkey's butt.

OZOS is so confued hat he thinks that both believers and unbelievers are both justified in the eyes of God despite the fact that the apostle Paul declares a person is "justified by faith"
I never implied or said anything close to that, you lying pile of crap.

He also said; Romans 5:9 NEVER says that men are saved by His death.

"Much more then, being now JUSTIFIED BY HIS BLOOD, we shall be saved from wrath through him" (Ro.5:9)

Again, you can't even comprehend the very verse you quote. What a moron. There is NOTHING in that verse that says ANYTHING about being saved by His death. In order to be free from God's wrath, you must be IN HIM.

Again, you keep posting that verse over and over and it continues to prove that you are an idiot. His blood was shed for ALL MEN, but only those who believe the gospel and receive His life, are saved. Dummy. If men are saved by His death (the shedding of His blood), then all men are logically saved, because He shed His blood for all men. THE context of that verse PROVES that you don't understand it.

"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life." Rom 5:8-10

LEARN TO READ!!!

• As a result, of having been justified by His blood, "much more then" we shall be saved from wrath through Him.
  • When we were His enemies, we were reconciled (debt was paid) through His death.
Salvation follows being justified by His blood. YOU claim that men are saved by His death. That is the opposite of what Paul just said.

The cross is the "provision", in order that all men can be saved who then believe. You deny this.

Jerry Shugart

ZOSOS said;

John Witmer says EXACTLY the same thing I said. Not everyone receives His life, but all men have been justified to receive His life. And when anyone believes the gospel, they receive His life.

Here is what you siad;

Because of the justification of life is for all men, those who receive His life are saved by His life.

That is not what Witmer said. Instead he wrote thatall men have the POTENTIAL to receive the free gift of unto justification.

You wrote that the justification of life is FOR all men, not tha tit is only potential for all men.

You are delusional, you old fool!

He wrote;

He tries his best to undermine the most basic and important doctrine about Christianity.

Anyone who believes anything he says is as big a fool as he is.

OZOS

Here is what you siad;

Because of the justification of life is for all men, those who receive His life are saved by His life.

That is not what Witmer said. Instead he wrote thatall men have the POTENTIAL to receive the free gift of unto justification.

You wrote that the justification of life is FOR all men, not tha tit is only potential for all men.
Oh my, you really are the most stupid man on this site, and I'm certain everyone else knows it.

Here is what the apostle Paul says

Paul affirms, and you deny, that because of Adam's sin, the result is... CONDEMNATION TO ALL MANKIND.

Apparently Jerry is a member of one of those cults that claims only some men are condemned. Jerry is a heretic.

In contrast, Paul affirms that the one act of righteousness, by the Lord Jesus Christ, results is the JUSTIFICATION OF LIFE TO ALL MANKIND.

Jerry, Satan's favorite child, rejects that the justification of life to all men. NOWHERE does this verse, or any other verse claim that all men are saved or made righteous by the death of Jesus, but that all men have the "potential" to be saved or made righteous by His death. The justification of life is the result of His death, and it is extended to all men. That's what Paul says, and that's what Jerry calls a "lie".

Again, Jerry continues to ignore several other verses, because they expose his error on the one verse he fails to understand.

LEARN TO READ!!!

Salvation follows being justified by His blood.

Jerry confuses "being justified by His blood" with being "justified by faith" and conflates the two.

Salvation is the result of being justified by faith.
The "potential" of salvation is the result of being justified by His blood.

His blood makes it possible for all men to receive His life. Theology 101

Jerry also ignores this verse which proves he doesn't understand anything he is claiming, and also proves that he has no clue what Romans 5:9 is saying.

The blood of Jesus, that was shed on the cross, was a sacrifice for all sin, of all men. Because He died, God was propitiated. Therefore, being justified by His blood, those who are IN HIM, are saved from God's wrath. Had His blood not been sufficient, then Christ would not have been raised. He was raised because all men were justified by His blood. Very simple, and only an idiot (Jerry) doesn't see it.

Jerry repeatedly fails to understand that men are saved by receiving the life of God, by the Holy Spirit, who dwells in them. This is because Jerry does not have the Holy Spirit in him. He is filled with demons. The only people who are "saved from wrath" are those that are "in Him". In order to be "in Him", you must have received His life.

Just as God has reconciled the whole world to Himself, not all are reconciled. Here is what Paul says..

"Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation. Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God."

God has removed the debt, but unless we accept His provision, you are not reconciled.

God has purchased the gift with His precious blood, but men reject the gift.

In the same way, God has justified all men by His blood to receive His life, but unless they receive His gift they remain unrighteous.

Jerry, doesn't even comprehend the basics of the Christian faith. He is and always will be a clown.

Jerry Shugart

Again, earlier OZOS wrote:

"This was one of the doctrines of demons shared by the cultist John Calvin. He created his false theology based on the lie that men are saved by the death of Jesus."

OZOS is wring again when he asserts that it is a lie that men are saved by the death of Jesus.

One aspect of salvation is being saved from the wrath of God;

"Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him"

How stupid must anyone be to assert that it is a lie that men are saved by the death of Jesus?

When OZOS is proven wrong he will not admit that he is wrong but instead reverts to the childish behavior of name calling.

OZOS

Again, earlier OZOS wrote:

OZOS is wring again when he asserts that it is a lie that men are saved by the death of Jesus.
Nope, I have exposed you as a fraud. NO WHERE is the Bible does it teach that men are save by the death of Jesus. NOT A SINGLE VERSE.

You simply have ZERO reading comprehension skills, and are a pervert of God's word.

LEARN TO READ!!!

Salvation follows being justified by His blood.

Jerry, is such a moron, that he doesn't even understand the words "shall be" in that verse.

Jesus died on the cross, and shed His blood for the sins of the whole world, yet no one is saved until they believe the gospel.
When someone believes the gospel, they are saved by receiving His life.

Jerry is so ignorant he can't even understand the concept of "much more". :LOL:

Jerry Shugart

OZOS wrote:

'Jerry, is such a moron, that he doesn't even understand the words "shall be" in that verse."

Do those words not carry the same meaning that you put on them in the next verse? Yes or no?

how about this translation?:

How much more then, since we have now been declared righteous by his blood, will we be saved through him from wrath"
(Ro.5:9; CSB).

OZOS

OZOS wrote:

'Jerry, is such a moron, that he doesn't even understand the words "shall be" in that verse."

Do those words not carry the same meaning that you put on them in the next verse? Yes or no?

how about this translation?:

How much more then, since we have now been declared righteous by his blood, will we be saved through him from wrath" (Ro.5:9; CSB).
:LOL: Keep looking, you dimwit, you'll find someone who will tickle your ears.

Loser.

Jerry Shugart

I gave a translation which carries the correct meaning of the words "shall be' but all of this is way above your head. Here isthat translation again:

How much more then, since we have now been declared righteous by his blood, will we be saved through him from wrath" (Ro.5:9; CSB).

this is way over you head.