Ferguson Riots, All you need to know

THall

Here you go, great interview on the local news.

Links removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Christ's Word

Here is the most honest journalism I have found, question and answer with no editing.

Links removed.

zoo22

These two nasty pieces of work are only at TOL to promote the Oath Keepers. They ought to be banned. Look at them, their history here. Seriously. They're not here to participate; they're here specifically to promote for the oath keepers. To crap out their propaganda. They're spammers.

The oath keepers are also recruiting white nationalists at stormfront..

But I'm glad the two of them are such nasty, miserable trolls that all they ever manage to do is push people away.

99lamb

zoo22
These two nasty pieces of work are only at TOL to promote the Oath Keepers.

I didn't know who the Oath Keepers were until a link was provided.
What specifically do you have a problems with...a return to Constitutional forms of government?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
These two nasty pieces of work are only at TOL to promote the Oath Keepers. They ought to be banned. Look at them, their history here. Seriously. They're not here to participate; they're here specifically to promote for the oath keepers. To crap out their propaganda. They're spammers.

But I'm glad the two of them are such nasty, miserable trolls that all they ever manage to do is push people away.

What is Oath Keepers?

Link removed

I wasn't familiar with the organization either. Looking at the Oathkeepers website, I notice that black people belong to the organization.

So much for it being a a "white nationalist" organization zooooooo (Get over the death of Michael Brown, you'll be a better person because of it).

zoo22

I wasn't familiar with the organization either.

Another giveaway that you only pretend to be a cop.

Looking at the Oathkeepers website, I notice that black people belong to the organization.

So much for it being a a "white nationalist" organization zooooooo

Does anyone here know why aCW coo's people's names out like that?

I didn't say they're a white nationalist organization, you freakshow. Do you ever consider being honest?

I said they recruit white nationalists at Stormfront, which they do. They also recruit at other white nationalist & racist sites.

That aside, I don't care if they're in a militia (that they pretend isn't a militia), or whether it gets you all hot and bothered thinking about it. I think they should be banned because they're only here to spam. They don't have any interest in TOL; they're only here to drum up support for their political group. They're genuine shills. All they ever do is wreak havoc here, and that's because they don't care anything about this site or the people here; they only care about their own agenda.

But whatever, it's definitely not my call whether or not TOL is used as a militia recruitment center.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
TOL is not to be a clearing house for Oath Keepers. TOL is not to be used as a militia recruitment center.

THall

TOL is not to be a clearing house for Oath Keepers. TOL is not to be used as a militia recruitment center.

Your histrionic behavior is noted.
I have hundreds of posts here,
and I have never tried to recruit
anyone, and the vast majority
of my posts do not involve any
specific group, but concepts.

It is dishonest of you to claim
that I have used this sight to
recruit, and shame on you for
lying. The last time violence broke
out in St. Louis, so many of your members
demanded a report on what was actually
happening on the ground, so I thought
that the Media interviews from the leader of
the operation, would be accurate, and
informative. How disingenuous of you,
to insinuate so falsely, and project motives
that are not real. Shame.

For the record, I am a member of OK, but
CW I know for a fact is not, so how exactly
do all of you supposed 'Christians' justify lying
about people all of the time? I am sure CW
has thousands of post that have nothing to
do with this group, so how about some facts.

OK is not a militia, but then again, you would know
that if you read our by laws and were honest.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Another giveaway that you only pretend to be a cop.

Does anyone here know why aCW coo's people's names out like that?

I didn't say they're a white nationalist organization, you freakshow. Do you ever consider being honest?

I said they recruit white nationalists at Stormfront, which they do. They also recruit at other white nationalist & racist sites.

That aside, I don't care if they're in a militia (that they pretend isn't a militia), or whether it gets you all hot and bothered thinking about it. I think they should be banned because they're only here to spam. They don't have any interest in TOL; they're only here to drum up support for their political group. They're genuine shills. All they ever do is wreak havoc here, and that's because they don't care anything about this site or the people here; they only care about their own agenda.

But whatever, it's definitely not my call whether or not TOL is used as a militia recruitment center.

i agree zoo22, i just hope people see them for what they are. ignore them, i say. thanks for outing them. :patrol:

Christ's Word

i agree zoo22, i just hope people see them for what they are. ignore them, i say. thanks for outing them. :patrol:

You are an idiot and a liar. What happened in Ferguson is right here in our home town area. I have over 2500 posts here on all kinds of topics that have nothing to do with the Oath Keepers. In fact, I generally only talk about them when an idiot like you lies about them. IK is dishonest and misleading, and a poor excuse for a moderator on a Christian Forum. No one I know have has made any attempt to recruit anyone. In fact, IK does not have the skills nor the integrity to be accepted by the Oath Keepers, so her wild and insane claims are both petty and foolish, and most of all devoid of any truth. Only a nut like her would delete a story that a national news agency found worthy and of value to the public. IK fancies herself to be the "Keeper of the Truth", and tries to control what people hear and read. That behavior is creepy beyond all measure and is akin to setting herself up as God, who is the true keeper of the truth.

The truth is that brave men and women went to Ferguson to help guard small businesses that could not afford private security, the fact that IK has such a problem with that should tell you all you need to know about her. Of course IK could always come and stand a post with the people of Ferguson as I have and many others, including the oath keepers, but that would require courage and the will to do the right thing and help a neighbor. Instead you see IK for what she really is, a lying coward that helped do nothing but propagate more lies about active military and law enforcement who cared enough to travel from Vermont, Montana, California, Texas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, New York, and other states, to help people they don't even know. When neighbors help neighbors, it has nothing to do with a "militia", it has to do with unselfish love for your fellow man and woman. Christ called it AGAPE, IK calls it "Militia Recruitment". Any moron should be able to figure this one out, just look at what the business owners in Ferguson are saying about the volunteers, including the Oath Keepers, they love us and don't want us to leave. Of course that will be hard here at TOL, because lying manipulators like IK will just delete the evidence that they don't want you to see. Google is your friend.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
IK does a great job moderating on TOL.

The only two people whose dishonesty is on display in this thread is CW and her buddy, Thall.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Thought I'd condense the case for your banning:
...idiot...liar....idiot...lies...dishonest...misleading...a poor excuse for a moderator on a Christian Forum...her wild and insane claims are both petty and foolish, and most of all devoid of any truth...nut like her...creepy beyond all measure...setting herself up as God...IK has such a problem...a lying coward.

they love us and don't want us to leave.
Must be a novel experience for you. :plain:

THall

IK does a great job moderating on TOL.

The only two people whose dishonesty is on display in this thread is CW and her buddy, Thall.

Yet you can't point to one
simple thing that I have said
that is not true, and you won't,
because you are just a distraction
to the truth, that IK wants to make
sure never gets posted on this forum.

Why else would she delete news stories
from Fox News? Like a Nazi, she is
trying to keep people from knowing the
truth, or she would let the story and links
stand, and let each individual make up
their own mind.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yet you can't point to one
simple thing that I have said
that is not true, and you won't,

Of course ... you have blatantly lied right here:

because you are just a distraction
to the truth, that IK wants to make
sure never gets posted on this forum

Here's a hint: Your ramblings and fits of anger does not equate to *the* truth.

Why else would she delete news stories
from Fox News?

Because she is a MODERATOR and part of her duties is to make sure that TOL doesn't get blogged down as a way to bolster the personal agenda of certain overly zealous members.

Like a Nazi, she is trying to keep people from knowing the
truth,

You mean ... *the truth according to Thall and CW*.

or she would let the story and links stand, and let each individual make up their own mind.

THAT is not your call ... it's up to the moderators. IF you truly felt she was being unfair, the correct way to handle this would be to PM Knight and give him a rational explanation of what you were trying to accomplish.

fool

Hall of Fame
THall;
Break Contact
Re-Group
Assess The Situation
Gather Resources
Don't Be a Martyr

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

That is quite a charge, do you have any proof? or is this just an opinion, what someone told you, or the like? The fact that there are black men in the Oath Keepers kinda leads me to believe that you are either stretching the the truth to smear this group, or you really know nothing at all about them and are smearing them because you are a left wing ideologue. Time to show zoo, you got some proof? a link? I got a some proof for you that black men belong to the Oath Keepers so their being a racist, white suprematist group would be rather odd.

David Berry "Oath Keeper"