First attempt

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've never blogged before. I'm so nervous. What if I write something that belongs more in a forum, email, or chat room, rather than a blog. This is a very disconcerting feeling. What if I accidentally type "CU L8Ter", or "KWIM"? Don't those belong in chat rooms? With so many different venues for communicating, how's a chicken to keep up with the protocol for each?

I just ask in advance that the savvy viewer keep my ignorance in mind and forgive any errant or misapplied verbiage.

POWER TO THE CHICKEN BLOGGER!!!

Thx I mean...Thanks for coming!

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
Yeah... You could always write a book..

(DXPose borrowed my copy, I bet she'll love it!)

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's great, Maxime. She had asked me about one, but I didn't have anymore on hand to give her at the time.

Maxi and JU, you both have beautiful kids!

Did Brian tell you we spoke last night, Maxime? He was peddling stuff from Uncle Bob :)chuckle:) and just happened to stumble upon me.

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
Yep, he told me (as you could tell by your conversation today!). Thanks for supporting BEL btw :D (ARGH! another web acronym :shocked: )

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You're a hard boiled, fowl tempered creature, but you have pluck (or doubtles soon will be). :thumb: Welcome to the next great TOL experiment, I think. :D

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
YW, Max.
AMP to support BEL, as well as other LMM's and LMP. :D
BG!!
cm :chicken: