France's Secularism Is Driving Young Muslims Out Of School, Work And French Culture

musterion

They brought it on themselves. A British man warned England decades ago. Someone in France had to try to.

And the title of the 2nd article should read SELF-alienated (not your fault).

Crowns&Laurels

BANNED
Banned
Well doesn't the French have the most populated society of Muslims in the Western world?

I dunno, something I heard from a bird. There is nonetheless a bunch of them there, and with the liberal stigma going on in Europe, no religion is well received. The only reason Christianity is still holding up better is because of it's historical roots of those places and, as well, it's relative ability to be flexible via it's grace.

I will say, though, that if the attack in Paris was from Christian extremists, people would be singing a whole different song. We wouldn't be sitting here discussing a concern for Christians being pushed out of society. But Islam? Yeah, repeat after me: Political. Correctness.

The Berean

I've read this before. But the link doesn't offer how they know this. There is no reference to any polls or census data. In fact it is illegal in France to even gather census data on the religion of it people.

Clearly, the majority of Muslims in France are not converting to Christianity or else there wouldn't be this growing cultural clash that is being reported by many news agencies.

The Mill of Muslim Radicalism in France

Muslim Immigrants and the "Other France"

Must French Muslims be a population apart?