Gay dads who shot to fame with family pics split up

GFR7

One would hope that they would hold family life and the good of children even more dear.

Oh, dear :nono:

Gay dads who shot to fame after posting intimate family photos with their three children on Instagram announce they are splitting up in bitter social media posts

24B91BA200000578-0-image-m-5_1421334573539.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-bitter-social-media-posts.html#ixzz3hKryON5a

GFR7

Another gay bashing post? Really, what is wrong with you?/
I am not gay bashing. I'm just disappointed that they appear as lax as heteros, in their break-ups which surely affect children. I thought that perhaps, having had to fight for the right to be a family, they would surpass straights. That is all. I am concerned for the girls.

Quetzal

I am not gay bashing. I'm just disappointed that they appear as lax as heteros, in their break-ups which surely affect children. I thought that perhaps, having had to fight for the right to be a family, they would surpass straights. That is all. I am concerned for the girls.
No your not. You are concerned about something completely different and you know it. They are people and people make mistakes. Stop viewing them as something less, something that has to "prove" something. If this was a straight couple, you wouldn't care to post about it. No one on here would. But because they are gay you have to make a spectacle of it. Shame on you.

Lon

Try NOT to shoot the messenger. They invited the attention certainly. I'd suggest, if you don't like the topic, to avoid the thread? Just an idea. I've no interest in the thread other than seeing it up at the top of the 'current topics' list today.

GFR7

No your not. You are concerned about something completely different and you know it. They are people and people make mistakes. Stop viewing them as something less, something that has to "prove" something. If this was a straight couple, you wouldn't care to post about it. No one on here would. But because they are gay you have to make a spectacle of it. Shame on you.
I am SO concerned about the girls :madmad: And I DO infact hold straight couples to an even stricter standard: There has been so much divorce in my family, with such detrimental affects on children, and I am weary of it.

Quetzal

I am SO concerned about the girls :madmad: And I DO infact hold straight couples to an even stricter standard: There has been so much divorce in my family, with such detrimental affects on children, and I am weary of it.
Sure, you are the white knight in all of this... highly doubt it.

Quetzal

Try NOT to shoot the messenger. They invited the attention certainly. I'd suggest, if you don't like the topic, to avoid the thread? Just an idea. I've no interest in the thread other than seeing it up at the top of the 'current topics' list today.
I think it is pretty clear, given his post history, that he is actively going out of his way to get his fix.