Giving Thanks to God for Salvation !

beloved57

To those of us who truly know that Salvation is of the Lord Ps 3:8

8Salvation belongeth unto the Lord: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.

Jonah 2:9

But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the Lord.

Rev 7:9-10

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

We know that by His Absolute Sovereignty He espoused us in His Love from Everlasting in Christ Jesus, and therefore did not appoint us to wrath as He did others, but that we should obtain Salvation by Jesus Christ Our Lord 1 Thess 5:8-10

8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

Nanja

8[FONT=&]Salvation belongeth unto the [/FONT][FONT=&]Lord[/FONT][FONT=&]: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. [/FONT]Salvation is of the Lord. Salvation is of the Lord.

[FONT=&]9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

We know that by His Absolute Sovereignty He espoused us in His Love from Everlasting in Christ Jesus, and therefore did not appoint us to wrath as He did others, but that we should obtain Salvation by Jesus Christ Our Lord 1 Thess 5:8-10
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.[/FONT]

Salvation is of the Lord, it belongs to Him, is His property; and He has given it exclusively to all His Elect Children according to His Grace and Mercy.

We were never under His wrath, because we were chosen to Salvation 2 Thes. 2:13; were reconciled to Him while enemies Rom. 5:10; being Justified in our Surety Christ Jesus from everlasting 2 Tim. 1:9.

And as Priests of God 1 Pet. 2:5, being under the anointing of the Spirit Rom. 8:14-17, we offer Him continual sacrifices of thanksgiving and praise! ☺

balut55

We must give thanks. Especially in this country. We have plenty and many believe because they are Americans they deserve it. Not so. It is stole from the world. Please pray for thanksgiving and give thanks for what we have.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

beloved57

God alone is worthy of praise for all of the Salvation of a people, His Elect. Peter gives testimony on how all Three Beings of the Godhead Trinity are involved in the Salvation of an elect vessel of mercy:

1 Pet 1:2
Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

What a blessed description this is of every believer! With these sweet, sweet words the Holy Spirit inspired the apostle Peter to describe every saved sinner. These are things that rejoice the hearts of God’s elect.

True believers are "Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ.

In this one verse the apostle Peter declares the work of all three persons in the Holy Trinity, (Father, Son and Holy Spirit), in the affair of our salvation.

• Salvation is God’s work alone. • Salvation is a work of God’s grace involving all three persons in the Godhead. • Salvation is an effectual work of God’s free, sovereign omnipotent grace in Christ.

In Holy Scripture, when salvation is discussed, the emphasis is always on God and what God has done (Eph. 2:4- 5; Gal. 1:15-16). (Ephesians 2:4-5) “But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, (5) Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved.)” (Galatians 1:15-16) “But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb, and called me by his grace, (16) To reveal his Son in me.

Ps 66:16

16 Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will declare what he hath done for my soul.

Im indebted to a sermon by Don Fortner for these thoughts. https://media-cloud.sermonaudio.com/text/718102142307.pdf

beloved57

It is God who makes us born again, and not of our own will; John 1:13 - It is God who grants that we come to Jesus; John 6:65 - It is God who ordains men to believe; Acts 13:48 - It is God who predestines us to be conformed to the image of His Son; Romans 8:29 - It is God who saves us not by our will, but by His will; Romans 9:16 - It is God who chooses us to be holy and blameless; Ephesians 1:4 - It is God who chooses us for salvation; II Thessalonians 2:13 - It is God who saves according to His own purpose; II Timothy 1:9 - It is God who gives us repentance; II Timothy 2:24-25 - It is God who causes us to be begotten; I Peter 1:3

marke

8Salvation belongeth unto the Lord: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.

But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed.
Salvation is of the Lord.

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
The Calvinist prayer:

I thank thee, O mighty God of grace and mercy, for deigning to love me and hate the lost for reasons known only to God. I thank thee for predestinating the evil wicked to hell for their sin and rebellion and for delighting to save me in spite of my sin and rebellion. I will praise thee forever as I watch the wicked burn in the fires of hell from my place of comfort in thy blessed bosom, for this is the will of the living and loving God.

beloved57

GLORY IN THE LORD

1 Cor 1: 29: That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

If a sinner contributes to God’s works even slightly then he will boast. But God says “That no flesh should glory in his presence.” (1 Cor 1: 29) When the scripture declares “Salvation is of the Lord” it means each person in the Godhead does the saving.

· Here is God the Father in divine election—“Of God are ye in Christ Jesus.”

· Here is God the Holy Spirit in regeneration giving us faith—“who of God is made unto us.”

· Here is God the Son—“Wisdom, Righteousness, Sanctification and Redemption.”

The triune God does everything in salvation so that helpless sinners contribute nothing “that, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.” (1 Cor 1: 29-31) from:

marke

GLORY IN THE LORD

1 Cor 1: 29: That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

If a sinner contributes to God’s works even slightly then he will boast. But God says “That no flesh should glory in his presence.” (1 Cor 1: 29) When the scripture declares “Salvation is of the Lord” it means each person in the Godhead does the saving.

· Here is God the Father in divine election—“Of God are ye in Christ Jesus.”

· Here is God the Holy Spirit in regeneration giving us faith—“who of God is made unto us.”

· Here is God the Son—“Wisdom, Righteousness, Sanctification and Redemption.”

The triune God does everything in salvation so that helpless sinners contribute nothing “that, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.” (1 Cor 1: 29-31) from:

Calvinist prayer: I thank thee O Majestic God of wrath and vengeance for making it impossible for most sinners to repent of sins and get saved. To hell with them and to heaven with me for the great love you had for me from the beginning of time according to your endless love, grace, and mercy on those destined to be rewarded for their repentance and faith.

beloved57

Moreno Dal Bello writes:

The following Scripture specifies in detail what exactly God has done in saving a man, simultaneously revealing man to be a mere recipient of that which is the result of the love of God found only in Christ Jesus His Son: “For whom HE did foreknow, HE also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom HE did predestinate, them HE also called: and whom HE called, them HE also justified: and whom HE justified, them HE also glorified” (Rom. 8:29,30). No man can make himself foreknown by God, no man can predestinate himself to be conformed to the image of Jesus, no man can call himself, no man can justify himself, or glorify himself by anything he does. No man can recommend himself to God by works, for God saves His people only by grace alone.https://www.godsonlygospel.com/by-grace-alone-26

beloved57

God did it all:

Salvation is all of God. Grace is all of God and because of God. Salvation is all of grace. Salvation is a gift that none can merit, and so none can ever deserve it, and, therefore, that which can only be conditioned on God. Consequently, the glory, all the glory, for salvation is due only to God. If salvation is something earned it would not be a gift, and, therefore, it would not be by grace. Moreover, if salvation were not by grace, then it would only be by works, and the glory for it would belong solely to man, and not to God at all. "...if it be of works, then is it no more grace..." (Rom. 11:6). If it is by grace it is all by grace, if it is by works it is all by works. If it is by works it is by your righteousness, if it is by grace it is by Christ’s Righteousness. Of paramount importance is the fact that if you believe salvation cannot be without your works, then you must realise that when you stand before God on Judgement Day you must stand before Him with ALL your works, not just the ones you have deemed as good. You cannot claim Christ as your Saviour, you cannot claim His Righteousness, for you have chosen your own. You cannot claim His grace, for you have chosen your works. If you believe in salvation by works, or by a combination of works and grace, you must understand that you cannot claim Christ as your Saviour. The reason for this is that imputation is a two-way street. Christ takes your sins and gives you His Righteousness. If you believe that salvation cannot do without your works, then you have no right to the Righteousness of Christ, and, therefore, no right to expect your sins to have been imputed to Him. If you believe that salvation cannot do without your works, then you cannot claim the Righteousness of Christ, for the Righteousness of Christ is only imputed to His people without their works. Righteousness comes by grace “without the merit of works” (see Rom. 4:1-6). Salvation is conditioned on the Righteousness of Christ imputed by grace, not a man’s own personal righteousness which he has worked for (see Rom. 9:31-10:4) https://www.godsonlygospel.com/by-grace-alone-26

marke

God did it all:

Salvation is all of God. Grace is all of God and because of God. Salvation is all of grace. Salvation is a gift that none can merit, and so none can ever deserve it, and, therefore, that which can only be conditioned on God. Consequently, the glory, all the glory, for salvation is due only to God. If salvation is something earned it would not be a gift, and, therefore, it would not be by grace. Moreover, if salvation were not by grace, then it would only be by works, and the glory for it would belong solely to man, and not to God at all. "...if it be of works, then is it no more grace..." (Rom. 11:6). If it is by grace it is all by grace, if it is by works it is all by works. If it is by works it is by your righteousness, if it is by grace it is by Christ’s Righteousness. Of paramount importance is the fact that if you believe salvation cannot be without your works, then you must realise that when you stand before God on Judgement Day you must stand before Him with ALL your works, not just the ones you have deemed as good. You cannot claim Christ as your Saviour, you cannot claim His Righteousness, for you have chosen your own. You cannot claim His grace, for you have chosen your works. If you believe in salvation by works, or by a combination of works and grace, you must understand that you cannot claim Christ as your Saviour. The reason for this is that imputation is a two-way street. Christ takes your sins and gives you His Righteousness. If you believe that salvation cannot do without your works, then you have no right to the Righteousness of Christ, and, therefore, no right to expect your sins to have been imputed to Him. If you believe that salvation cannot do without your works, then you cannot claim the Righteousness of Christ, for the Righteousness of Christ is only imputed to His people without their works. Righteousness comes by grace “without the merit of works” (see Rom. 4:1-6). Salvation is conditioned on the Righteousness of Christ imputed by grace, not a man’s own personal righteousness which he has worked for (see Rom. 9:31-10:4) https://www.godsonlygospel.com/by-grace-alone-26
God is not unjust. He does not save some and condemn others by a method that is not just, compassionate, loving, merciful, and so forth. To claim otherwise is not only unsupported by God's declarations about Himself, but also slanderous of His loving nature and character. God does not love proud Calvinists and hate everyone else because He supposedly does not want to love them.

beloved57

What is mans role or part in salvation ? Moreno Dal Bello writes:

The answer is quite simple: a saved man is a passive recipient! He is an object, or vessel, of mercy (see Rom. 9:21). He is a purchased possession (see Eph. 1:14; 1 Pet. 2:9). Speaking of Paul, God told Ananias “…he is a chosen vessel unto Me…” (Acts 9:15). The chosen people of God are passive beneficiaries, to whom God has willed eternal life (Jn. 17:2; Eph. 1:3-12). A saved man is a vessel of God’s mercy because of God’s will and grace. Salvation is entirely the work of God, and He gives it to whomsoever He wills (see Ex. 33:19; Rom. 9:15,16). Man plays no active part in his salvation, for no part of salvation is conditioned on man. Man is dead in sins, and needs to be made alive by grace. Man is dead in sins so how can his works help him? Man is dead in sins so how can anything but his being made alive by God save him. Salvation is by grace, therefore, it cannot be by works. A man must believe, but a man believing is a man who has been saved by grace and given the faith to believe exclusively in the Gospel of Christ according to the Scriptures (see 1 Cor. 15:3,4). Christians/Believers are a chosen generation which “…in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy” (1 Pet. 2:10 cf. 1 Cor. 7:25). Christians/Believers are Christians/Believers because of God’s mercy not because of their works. They are Christians/Believers because they are chosen, not because they are choosers. They are Christians/Believers because of the gift of faith given to them by grace, not because of the faith that is natural to all men. Without the mercy of God there would not be a people of God. In salvation, all has been done for man by the grace of God. “Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:…Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from Wrath through Him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of His Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by Whom we have now received the atonement…But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many” (Rom. 5:1,9-11,15).https://www.godsonlygospel.com/by-grace-alone-26

beloved57

Salvation is all about God not man. Salvation is all about God, not ourselves. Salvation is all about the glory of God not the glory of man, for salvation is all about the grace of God not the works of men. The Good News of God, the Gospel of God is “the Gospel of the grace of God” (Acts 20:24), in the salvation of His people. God will save His people from their sins by His grace (see Matt. 1:21). “When it came time to name the Lord, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream and told Joseph, ‘…thou shalt call His name JESUS: for He shall save His people from their sins’ (Matt. 1:21). The word ‘Jesus’ means ‘Yahweh is salvation’.” The Hebrew name for Jesus is ‘Yehoshua’ from which we get the name ‘Joshua’ which means ‘Yah is salvation’. "Jesus is an English transliteration of the Greek Iesoun. And this in turn is a Greek transliteration of the Hebrew Joshua. And Joshua is a combination of Yah and ‘salvation’ or ‘save’. It means ‘Yahweh saves’. This is appropriate since Jesus is Yahweh, the second Person of the Trinity, Who became flesh and is the salvation of His people. So Jesus means ‘Yahweh saves’. Jesus is Yahweh with a human nature come to save His people from their sins.” Salvation is all about Who God is and what God has done, and the true Christian boasts not in himself, his language is not ‘See what God has enabled me to do’, or ‘I chose God’, but rather "Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will declare what HE HATH DONE for my soul" (Psa. 66:16), and “Blessed is the man whom Thou choosest, and causest to approach unto Thee…” (Psa. 65:4). Saving grace does not help a man, it SAVES a man! https://www.godsonlygospel.com/by-grace-alone-27

Last edited by a moderator:

marke

Salvation is not God loving Himself and seeking His own glory but about God loving humans and seeking their benefit, forgiveness, and salvation. There is no excuse for sinners to reject God after God made salvation possible for them if they would only turn from their sin and to Him for forgiveness and salvation.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Salvation is all about God not man.

Salvation involves man.

Salvation is all about God,

It's about God saving mankind.

not ourselves.

It involves us.

Salvation is all about the glory of God

What brings God glory is laying His life down for His enemies, not just some arbitrary chosen group.

not the glory of man,

Straw man.

A man humbling himself does not bring him glory, by definition.

for salvation is all about the grace of God not the works of men.

Another straw man.

A man humbling himself and believing in the One who is offering salvation is not a work, it is not meritorious.

The Good News of God, the Gospel of God is “the Gospel of the grace of God” (Acts 20:24), in the salvation of His people.

And of course, by "His people," you actually mean "an arbitrarily chosen group of people picked before the foundation of the world without regard for anything they are predestined by God to do," right?

God will save His people from their sins by His grace (see Matt. 1:21). “When it came time to name the Lord, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream and told Joseph, ‘…thou shalt call His name JESUS: for He shall save His people from their sins’ (Matt. 1:21).

This verse is not talking about the Body of Christ. It's talking about His chosen people, Israel.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy. - 1 Peter 2:9-10 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Peter2:9-10&version=NKJV

Remember who Peter is speaking to:

Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To the pilgrims of the Dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in sanctification of the Spirit, for obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace to you and peace be multiplied. - 1 Peter 1:1-2 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Peter1:1-2&version=NKJV

"Dispersion" - refers to the believing Jews who were scattered.
"elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father" - Elect just means chosen for a purpose. God foreknew that He would choose a nation to be his mouthpiece, taking the good news of the salvation He had provided through the coming Messiah, a spokes-nation, so to speak, to the world, to redeem the world of their sins.
"sanctification of the Spirit" - sanctification means setting apart
"obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ" - both obedience and sprinkling refer to the Mosaic Law, which required obedience to it, and the sprinkling of blood in the Bible is one of the requirements of the law. The only times "sprinkling of blood" is mentioned in the Bible is in direct relationship to the nation of Israel, specifically those of the tribe of Levi, in making sacrifices on an altar. Peter ties this to Christ, who is the Lamb of God slain.

The word ‘Jesus’ means ‘Yahweh is salvation’. The Hebrew name for Jesus is ‘Yehoshua’ from which we get the name ‘Joshua’ which means ‘Yah is salvation’. Jesus is an English transliteration of the Greek Iesoun. And this in turn is a Greek transliteration of the Hebrew Joshua. And Joshua is a combination of Yah and ‘salvation’ or ‘save’. It means ‘Yahweh saves’. This is appropriate since Jesus is Yahweh, the second Person of the Trinity,

Agreed.

Who became flesh and is the salvation of His people.

Yes, Jesus is the promised Messiah for Israel. Not for the Body of Christ, though.

So Jesus means ‘Yahweh saves’. Jesus is Yahweh with a human nature come to save His people from their sins.

"His people" being Jews... But of course they largely rejected Him...

Salvation is all about Who God is and what God has done,

... for His enemies.

Jesus is the Good Samaritan who helps those in need.

And who needs Christ more than those who are lost and separated from Him!?

and the true Christian boasts not in himself,

AMEN!

his language is not ‘See what God has enabled me to do’,

You sure?

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me..."

Or does your Bible not have that verse?

or ‘I chose God’,

Nor is it 'God chose me over those other people for no reason that he has made known to us'

but rather "Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will declare what HE HATH DONE for my soul" (Psa. 66:16), and “Blessed is the man whom Thou choosest, and causest to approach unto Thee…” (Psa. 65:4).

AMEN!

Saving grace does not help a man, it SAVES a man!

Amen!

Furthermore, God's grace does not save those who reject it. Grace is not effectually given, but it is universally provided, available to those who hear the gospel and call upon the name of the Lord to be saved.

beloved57

@JudgeRightly

A man humbling himself does not bring him glory, by definition.

So how does a sinner dead in trespasses and sins, at enmity with God, alienated from God, and not able to please God, not able to be subject to God, how does he humble himself before God ?

beloved57

@JudgeRightly

God's grace does not save those who reject it.

Yes it does, thats why a person is saved by Grace, because naturally man hates and rejects God. Grace makes a person alive to God, it saves a man from his sins, which includes the sin of rejecting Christ. Your response here shows that you dont give credit to Grace for saving a man. Eph 2:5,8
5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

marke

@JudgeRightly

Yes it does, thats why a person is saved by Grace, because naturally man hates and rejects God. Grace makes a person alive to God, it saves a man from his sins, which includes the sin of rejecting Christ. Your response here shows that you dont give credit to Grace for saving a man. Eph 2:5,8
5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
God does not prevent sinners from calling out to Him for mercy nor do sinners have to be made to call out for mercy.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
@JudgeRightly

So how does a sinner dead in trespasses and sins, at enmity with God, alienated from God, and not able to please God, not able to be subject to God, how does he humble himself before God?

By simply acknowledging that he is a sinner dead in his trespasses and sins, at enmity with God, alienated from God, not able to please God.and that he IS lower than God, that there is nothing he can do do change that, and that only by calling on God to forgive him and show mercy upon him, placing his trust in the One who is gracious and just to forgive that He would do so.

No, it doesn't. God does not save those who do not want to be saved. That's the whole reason Hell exists, so that those who do not want to be with God for eternity do not have to be. God is not a sadist. He does not force or coerce or effectually cause anyone who is in rebellion against Him to submit to Him, because that's not love! Love is the commitment to the good of someone. It MUST be freely given. If there's no freedom to choose NOT to love, then it's not love at ALL!

To use an analogy, if a man finds a woman he likes, but she doesn't like him, him slipping her a drug into her drink which somehow makes her like him would be wrong, but criminal! God isn't a criminal, and does not use a drug called "irresistable grace" or "unconditional election" to make someone love Him! HE CANNOT, BECAUSE LOVE MUST BE FREELY GIVEN FOR IT TO BE LOVE!

thats why a person is saved by Grace, because naturally man hates and rejects God.

Paul addresses this in Romans 2.

Spoiler
But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God,who “will render to each one according to his deeds”:eternal life to those who by patient continuance in doing good seek for glory, honor, and immortality;but to those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness—indignation and wrath,tribulation and anguish, on every soul of man who does evil, of the Jew first and also of the Greek;but glory, honor, and peace to everyone who works what is good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.For there is no partiality with God.For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law(for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified;for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves,who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and between themselves their thoughts accusing or else excusing them)in the day when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel. - Romans 2:5-16 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans2:5-16&version=NKJV

Grace makes a person alive to God,

Grace is given AFTER a person calls upon Him.

God saving someone is itself God being gracious to them.

For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.” - Romans 10:13 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans10:13&version=NKJV

[Grace] saves a man from his sins,

No, God saves a man from his sins, by grace.

which includes the sin of rejecting Christ.

Did God predestine the person who rejects Christ to reject Him?

Your response here shows that you dont give credit to Grace for saving a man.

Because I give God the credit for saving a man, BECAUSE He is gracious and just to forgive!

Eph 2:5,8

AMEN!