God's will

heir

TOL Subscriber
1 Timothy 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

We are no longer "in time past" where Gentiles such as we had no hope

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

We were made nigh by the blood of Christ

Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

as God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing our trespasses unto us!

2 Corinthians 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

This was before a mystery unsearchable in the OT, a mystery hid in God! I thank God for His wisdom, mercy and grace that ioncluded even the likes of me (Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV)!

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Ephesians 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

Ephesians 3:11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Ephesians 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

It's God's will that you be saved. Are you?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Saved as in Romans 5:9 KJV. Are you saved? And if so, how? By what means?

For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. (Romans 5:10)​

Do you believe this might be future tense?

Thayer's Greek Lexicon does: "as a thing still future, Matthew 10:22; Matthew 24:13 (Mark 13:13); Romans 5:10, etc.

heir

TOL Subscriber
For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. (Romans 5:10)​

Thayer's Greek Lexicon does: "as a thing still future, Matthew 10:22; Matthew 24:13 (Mark 13:13); Romans 5:10, etc.
Answer the questions: "Are you saved? And if so, how? By what means?"?

heir

TOL Subscriber

The wrath to come screams future tense and those in the Body of Christ shall be saved from it as in "not appointed to wrath":

1 Thessalonians 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

We (those in the Body of Christ) have obtained salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ! We have an "are saved" (1 Corinthians 15:2 KJV, Ephesians 2:5 KJV) position in Christ!

heir

TOL Subscriber
And by all means, please leave out Israel's future salvation with an endure to the end to be saved out of Body of Christ doctrine. They are not the same and should be 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
We (those in the Body of Christ) have obtained salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ! We have an "are saved" (1 Corinthians 15:2 KJV, Ephesians 2:5 KJV) position in Christ!

At the present time, those who have the Son have life, those who don't have the Son don't have life. So we have life through the Son but our life is not inherent. We are all subject to death, we are not yet immortal.

heir

TOL Subscriber
At the present time, those who have the Son have life, those who don't have the Son don't have life. So we have life through the Son but our life is not inherent. We are all subject to death, we are not yet immortal.
It's God's will that all men be saved, and come unto the knowledge of the truth. Are you saved? If so, how? By what means? If you refuse to answer these questions please do not post in this thread.

Epoisses

The whole world has been saved by the life, death and resurrection of Christ 2000 years ago.

It's finished!

Let's party and celebrate the good news!!!!

heir

TOL Subscriber
No, not inherently. I could decide to reject salvation if I chose to do so. Why do you ask?
Why would you reject the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), by which those who trust or have trusted the Lord believing are saved and sealed (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV)?

heir

TOL Subscriber
The whole world has been saved by the life, death and resurrection of Christ 2000 years ago.

It's finished!

Let's party and celebrate the good news!!!!
The work is finished, Amen! The order for it to be put to your account is trusting the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV).

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Why would you reject the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), by which those who trust or have trusted the Lord believing are saved and sealed (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV)?

Jesus said, "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

We know that many are called for the kingdom, but few are chosen.

Are you being chosen for the kingdom?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The work is finished, Amen! The order for it to be put to your account is trusting the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV).

But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does. (James 1:25)​

Epoisses

But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does. (James 1:25)​

The work is finished Jamie! Do you believe it?