Greetings, Salutations & Introductions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aenoch

Hello. Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God and of Jesus Christ, our Lord and hope of glory.

Greetings to you, beloved Saints, who are called with an Holy Calling, ordained from before the foundations of the world to be seperate, holy and blameless.

To those who seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, to those of us True Believers who love the Lord God with all our heart, soul & mind, and who love our neighbors (forgive them for they no not what they do, or how decieved by the prince of the power of the air they are, sadly acting out their worldly conditioning) as ourselves, esteeming others greater than ourselves.

Greetings i say again, and may the Peace and Love of our Lord Jesus Christ dwell richy within you. May the Spirit of Truth lead you into all knowledge and understanding of the Great Mystery in which we have been called to as fellow heirs and faithful stewards.

Hello. i am eric. Doubtless, icount all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ.

i have read through the TOL Statement of faith and must admit i whole-heartily agree.

me am just looking for alittle Fellowship with other like-minded souls, who share my values and beliefs. To have some intelligent & inspirational conversation and, perhaps in time, corrispondance.

i must admit i am abit leery of anything that originates from Colorado, given my longtime study of occultism in America (but that's another whole can of worms)
No offence to you good sir originator and moderator(s). Some cities have a reputation and perchant for certain things. i pray you to be wellmeaning and sincere.

Anyway, long story short. God has made me humble and simple. i care not for politics or whatever horror storys of the day the mainstream media daily-dose of chaos presents to us for mental consumption. It's all smoke and mirrors vainity and i see through it, see it for what it is, it's motives and goals. so i care not for it. The media is just plain horrable and it sickens me so i therefore chose not to mind it.

The World of Man is situated within The World of Nature. Mankind is wholly corrupted. Nature is Pure and Perfect, so, in my book, Nature prevails over man, everytime.

All right then, i'm off to lurk the threads to get a feel for who's-who, and what's-what.

Peace to you and thank you for your paitent reading of mine words.

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Peace-Out!!!

Last edited:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:confused:

So what is your thought on Edsel's?

Thoughts

Discuss

aenoch

24 steps of Horus seems a sufficient peroid of time for those who would, to respond, greet and or inquire.

Hullo. Thank you all for your thoughtful inquiries to these most important, greatest of all lifes concerns.

Howdy. How do you feel about non-believers?
Non-believers elicit no emotional reaction. Emotionalism & sensuality is the domain of egocentric awareness.
(Master thy emotions, discipline thy thoughts)
Mine is not the gift of evangelism. i have little time or paitents trying to explain theoretical physics to those who've not yet mastered basic addition & subtraction, so to speak.
i have no fellowship with the vulgar and profane, and their endless, vain babblings.

Mine is the gift of discernment and intercessory prayer, therefore, i pray The Most High in His infinate mercy, quicken their hearts, open their eyes and ears, and puts a new heart within, that they might awaken from worldy conditioning & indoctrination, that they might grow in the grace and surpassing knowledge of the mystery of Christ within. (not the latest trendy guru, hawining the lastest psudo-spiritualism, new age, anything but Christ, fad-diet gnostic/occultic philosophy)

Does this mean you value trees over human beings?
Absolutley. Treebeard and The Ents are real! The live in the center of the hollow Earth, and i believe it is their ghosts that pilot U.F.O.'s!!!
Truely, i read it on the interweb, so it MUST be true!!! crack-pot.com/fringe%theories.htm!
J/K. :p
Look to Naure. Nature is obedient to the times, season, cycles and rhythms of the Uni-Verse. It's existance is effortless. The World of man seems a convoluted contrivance of philosophical ideologies designed to confuse. Nature just is, and i believe one can learn much from detailed, methodical observation of it.
Each creature, perfectly designed to survive in its enviroment.
Yes, man and nature are fallen, so imagine how much more perfect and beautiful it will be one day.

So how do you feel about Catholics?
Which Catholics? Holy Roman or American Standard Universal Church?
Catholic simply means Universal, check your etymology.
Holy Roman symbology and iconology alone belies who they are and what they believe in the inner court.
American Standard is a good place for Truth Seekers to begin.
They get the Word out in an introductory sort of way, faith cometh by hearing and such. One plants, one waters but it is ultimately God who wills the growth.
Other than that, i have no opinion or 'feeling' on matters beyond my immediate control.

:confused:

So what is your thought on Edsel's?

Thoughts

Discuss

i am not sure what it is you are asking me?

Edsel, the automobile? are you being facetious? i have a great sence of humor and much joy within my heart.
Or is Edsel someone akin to say, Orgen, Luther and Calvin?
i have no opinion on the musings, insights or dispensational revelations The Lord stirs within another mans heart. i simply prayerfully study The Word, rightly deviding like a good, diciplined Berean.

Well, that's that, it is what it is, take it for what it's worth. God is my ultimate source of Truth, revealed through His Holy, Everlasting Word, My Lord and Savior, Messiah Yahshua. His yoke is effortless, his burden, a joy.

i've experanced both sides of the coin, and like Paul, before God called me out, i was cheif amoung sinners, now, i gladly press foward toward the mark.

This board seem pretty interesting and it is nice to see many good minds in one place, quite refreshing to see meaningful conversation as opposed to the usual, banal, mindless chit-chat.

Off i go to discern the wheat from the tares, 'cause ya know, wherever Christian congregate, your certain to find those who revile Christ performing their useful-idiot rituals. (yes mr. wise-ard, i know all about sticks made of Holly and the meaning of the phoenix rising from the primordial mound within the ouroboros. Do you? Your circle of protection is just meant to make you 'feel' as though you excersize some degree of control and is NOTHING compaired to The Armor Of God wherein Fiery darts bounce off like BB gun pellets of the side of a Battleship)

-Peace

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
raising the vibrations.................

raising the vibrations.................

Mine is the gift of discernment and intercessory prayer, therefore, i pray The Most High in His infinate mercy, quicken their hearts, open their eyes and ears, and puts a new heart within, that they might awaken from worldy conditioning & indoctrination, that they might grow in the grace and surpassing knowledge of the mystery of Christ within. (not the latest trendy guru, hawining the lastest psudo-spiritualism, new age, anything but Christ, fad-diet gnostic/occultic philosophy)

Hi aenoch,

Blessings in the Christ; the image, light, and anointing of the God/Man perfection,... the logos-divine within :) One can wade thru many schools, but the not all the annals of esoteric lore and wisdom are junk-food or empty calories. Pull up a chair to the buffet. :chew: An old slogan of mine - "gnostic love bards unite". 'Knowledge' is essential. The 'known' and the 'unknown' are ever inter-merging in the play of light(gnosis) and darkness(ignorance).

Take up your harp and evoke the celestial harmonies of David, my anointed. - remember, we are rebuilding His tabernacle, in the merging of all tribes in Messiah's Love.

In His seven-fold Light,

pj

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What a strange fellow you are!

Welcome to TOL. If we cannot straighten you out then it's your own fault. :D

aenoch

What a strange fellow you are!

Welcome to TOL. If we cannot straighten you out then it's your own fault. :D

Stranger in the Earth. Seperate. Ordained. Annointed. Dead to Satans Kingdom and the wisdom of fundementally corrupt man.

Straighten me out eh? As if any ordinary mortal mind could presume to enlighten one inwhich Gods Holy Spirt dwells and directly instructs.

Meh.

i don't have the time or paitents to deal with those still caught-up in this World.

May the Most High God open yer eyes and ears through His Holy Spirit, that you may come into all truth.

-Peace

:zoomin:

Real Sorceror

Non-believers elicit no emotional reaction. Emotionalism & sensuality is the domain of egocentric awareness.
(Master thy emotions, discipline thy thoughts)
Mine is not the gift of evangelism. i have little time or paitents trying to explain theoretical physics to those who've not yet mastered basic addition & subtraction, so to speak.
i have no fellowship with the vulgar and profane, and their endless, vain babblings.
Ouch, guy.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Stranger in the Earth. Seperate. Ordained. Annointed. Dead to Satans Kingdom and the wisdom of fundementally corrupt man.
I see. So you're not a man...

Nice to know :thumb:

Straighten me out eh? As if any ordinary mortal mind could presume to enlighten one inwhich Gods Holy Spirt dwells and directly instructs.
Enlighten? No way. I was planning on beating you to a pulp :)

You?

i don't have the time or paitents to deal with those still caught-up in this World.
Or the English capacity to make yourself understood even were you so inclined :)

May the Most High God open yer eyes and ears through His Holy Spirit, that you may come into all truth.-Peace :zoomin:
Tell you what. If I ever arrive at the place where you are I'm inviting all and sundry to have a go at me with a wet jandal. Deal? :wave2:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hello. Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God and of Jesus Christ, our Lord and hope of glory.

Greetings to you, beloved Saints, who are called with an Holy Calling, ordained from before the foundations of the world to be seperate, holy and blameless.

To those who seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, to those of us True Believers who love the Lord God with all our heart, soul & mind, and who love our neighbors (forgive them for they no not what they do, or how decieved by the prince of the power of the air they are, sadly acting out their worldly conditioning) as ourselves, esteeming others greater than ourselves.

Greetings i say again, and may the Peace and Love of our Lord Jesus Christ dwell richy within you. May the Spirit of Truth lead you into all knowledge and understanding of the Great Mystery in which we have been called to as fellow heirs and faithful stewards.

Hello. i am eric. Doubtless, icount all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ.

i have read through the TOL Statement of faith and must admit i whole-heartily agree.

me am just looking for alittle Fellowship with other like-minded souls, who share my values and beliefs. To have some intelligent & inspirational conversation and, perhaps in time, corrispondance.

i must admit i am abit leery of anything that originates from Colorado, given my longtime study of occultism in America (but that's another whole can of worms)
No offence to you good sir originator and moderator(s). Some cities have a reputation and perchant for certain things. i pray you to be wellmeaning and sincere.

Anyway, long story short. God has made me humble and simple. i care not for politics or whatever horror storys of the day the mainstream media daily-dose of chaos presents to us for mental consumption. It's all smoke and mirrors vainity and i see through it, see it for what it is, it's motives and goals. so i care not for it. The media is just plain horrable and it sickens me so i therefore chose not to mind it.

The World of Man is situated within The World of Nature. Mankind is wholly corrupted. Nature is Pure and Perfect, so, in my book, Nature prevails over man, everytime.

All right then, i'm off to lurk the threads to get a feel for who's-who, and what's-what.

Peace to you and thank you for your paitent reading of mine words.

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Peace-Out!!!

Ah, another engineer riding the loco-motive to Nutterville... :think:

You had us at "Hello." :D

:wave2:

OMEGA

Please Forgive Town Heretic.
He is not a very good example of a Christian.

You have a sharp and inquiring mind and to me you are a True Believer.

Welcome

aenoch

(Since i can not as yet start mine own new thread)

aenoch the Random. Fell, Fair and Grim. Noble, Dignified, Righteous. a True Believer called out of darkness into the light by the Absolute Sovereign Most High God himself. To what end, i can not yet discern, but i do hope it involves a sword and many brave acts of valor on the Last Days battlefield.
i like the story of Isaiah and the priests of baal wherein Isaiah taunts the priests, just before he calls down Fire From Heaven.
Isaiah and the tale of Gideon wherein God tells Gideon he has too many men for the battle.

i can no more escape this blessed calling then Jonah could.

One of the random 'Google Ads' that appears on the TOL Home page states thusly: 'Meet Christian Hotties' huh? what!? Christian Hotties? yea, maybe i'll take her out for some 'jumbo shrimp' or perhaps a suprise deliverance/exorcism intervention. Most people only writhe and curse because it's their only frame of referance (thanx hollywood!) as to how one is suppose to behave under demonic possession.

YEEEEEEEH BOY! i feel good. yea i do. Coffee and inspiration.
*does 'The Robot' to 'Its Raining Men' * roflol. j/k ;p ...as an aside, for i will often digress into a dissertation about digressing,,, as a musician, i shudder at what passes for pop musak these days, and Radio Disney... ugh. don't get me started.

ASTRONOMY NEWS TODAY:
Radio astronomy has proven by the doppler-shift of light that, all galaxys are moving away from us (the Milkyway Galaxy) therefore implying, We are the center of the universe. -don't believe me? you have the worlds largest research library at your finger-tips. Check it out for yourself.

The Moon. The Moons orbit (its 'escape velocity') increases each year by 3.8 cm. Now, and this is for all those who embrace evolution, if you were to create a computer model (which has been done by several prestigious institutions of higher learning) and run that model of the Lunar orbit backwards in time, you would quickly conclude that after 13, 000 years, the Moon would be too close to earth and the resulting 'gravitational tidal forces' would make life on Earth an impossibility.
Yea, I'm sure Histoy, Discovery and PBS will convienetly leave this little gem of a fact out of their bias equation.

Luna anomalys are an interesting study, as are archaeological anomalies.
Yes friends, there is more in Heaven and Earth, then drempt of in your wildest philosophies.

im so totally bored atm. Like the Greek Phlisophers on Mars Hill mentioned in the book of The Acts, i like to sit around amusing myself by hearing and debating New and yet unheard of Things. and drink coffee. always with the coffee.

You know, when i was in search a new forum inwhich to fellowship within, i came across TOL thru an Alexa Web Ranking search result, So i clicked into this site, immediately went to the 'about us' and the 'statement of beliefs' and was like cool, a Christian forum. Them after some reading and lurking about, i find a bunch of atheists and santanists, new agers and wiccans. What are a bunch of Occlutists doing on a forum devoted to, as defined by the statement of beliefs, Christ?
Maybe the Hand of God, i dunno. Back in the day in the infancy of my spiritual evolution i was into much of what can losely be defined as Occult.
The further 'i' progressed, the more and more i saw just how true the bible was.
i think though, the modern, technological society thought paradigm, in a very left-brain way, inclines the mind toward over complicating things, as if; it can't be that simple. No, it's gotta be all complex and convoluted to appear plausable.
And therein lies the problem with Biblical Truth. It makes these huge statements without all the scientific theory and research to prove it.

SIMPLICITY
back during the apollo moon missions, the Americans at NASA spent several millions of dollars (in 1960's dollars) devoloping a pen that would write upside down. The Russian space program solved the upside down problem by using a five cent pencil.
See. Simple.

Life is simple. The business world is complicated. Don't get the two mixed up.
For the World of Man reside within, and is a very small part of, the World of Nature. and that, resides within The Grand Universe, so, until as a great phlisopher of old once truely stated, 'until one understands the stars as more than mear points of light, one can not begin to have understanding'

'My people perish for lack of understanding'

'in all thy getting, get understanding'

meh. anyway. i am grown weary of sitting here.

It's been real. i have enjoyed spending this moment of time with you. (the one person who will actually read this)

May the Lord, richly bless you.

Last edited:

OMEGA

I like your WEBPAGE .

True Believer - Joh 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Joh 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Jud 7:6 And the number of them that lapped, putting their hand to their mouth, were three hundred men: but all the rest of the people bowed down upon their knees to drink water.
Jud 7:7 And the LORD said unto Gideon, By the three hundred men that lapped will I save you, and deliver the Midianites into thine hand: and let all the other people go every man unto his place.
1Ki 18:21 And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word.
1Ki 18:22 Then said Elijah unto the people, I, even I only, remain a prophet of the LORD; but Baal‘s prophets are four hundred and fifty men.
1Ki 18:25 And Elijah said unto the prophets of Baal, Choose you one bullock for yourselves, and dress it first; for ye are many; and call on the name of your gods, but put no fire under.
1Ki 18:26 And they took the bullock which was given them, and they dressed it, and called on the name of Baal from morning even until noon, saying, O Baal, hear us. But there was no voice, nor any that answered. And they leaped upon the altar which was made.
1Ki 18:40 And Elijah said unto them, Take the prophets of Baal; let not one of them escape. And they took them: and Elijah brought them down to the brook Kishon, and slew them there.38 Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.
39 And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, The LORD, he is the God; the LORD, he is the God.

BASEURL=http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=bible+read+to+you+dowload
[InternetShortcut]
URL=http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=bible+read+to+you+dowload
Modified=C01562F748FEC8013D

BASEURL=http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=online+bible+download
[InternetShortcut]
URL=http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=online+bible+download
Modified=70FFEE5E4CFEC801CE
=============================================
ps. See my thread The Purpose of Life

Last edited:

OMEGA

THE PURPOSE OF LIFE - WHERE MAN CAME FROM

About 20 Billion years ago Two Energy Beings we know as GOD with their vast accumulated
knowledge decided to create other beings like themselves. The Creators started
with simpler energy beings of lesser qualities until they finally created a
being similar to themselves full of wisdom and knowledge. His name was Lucifer.
As time progressed the millions of created beings helped in discovering and
creating vast star making structures made out of swirling gas that would compact
that gas into balls of burning gas of tremendous size that we call stars. Over
millions of years many of these stars cooled as the Hydrogen, and the Helium
burned off and Carbon, Nickle and Iron Molecules formed under immense pressure
and formed planets.
The energy beings studied these planets to see what could be created out of the chemicals
that were formed there. They created many things similar to what we have today
on this planet . They also created the rudiments of physical life on other
planets where conditions were just right. Some energy beings developed
life forms and genetically experimented with them over millions of years.

As you look at our Solar System, you see that the planets are in pairs of smilar sized orbs.
Earth and Venus are almost the same size, Jupiter and Saturn are similar in size
as is Uranus and Neptune. But when you look at Mars, it only has the Meteor Belt.
What happened to the Planet that was probably there. The Scientists say that there
is not enough Mass to make up a Planet out of the Meteors and Comets there.
What happened to the rest of the Planet is a Mystery that may be explained here.

Lucifer established a system of trading on a planet in our Solar System close to
the planet Mars.
Lucifer traded goods between these two planets. As time went on Lucifer started
to have confllicts when the beings on Mars did not meet his trading expectations.
He thought that his way of doing things was more important than others.
He became frustrated and angry and eventually wanted permission from the Creators
to take over Mars. The Creators told him no . When he was rebuked, he became
vengeful toward them and planned to destroy Mars by blowing up his planet as it
came near to Mars. When Lucifer moved the orbit of the other Planet so that it hit Mars
his planet blew up and broke appart near Mars it blew
everything off of Mars including all the atmosphere and the water which flew off
into space and accumulated on the other planets of Jupiter and Saturn.
Large pieces of the broken planet traveled throughout the solar system causing
havoc and destruction.
Huge Comets pummelled Earth and pushed the flat ground into large deep craters.The
Earth was moved off its axis and the poles melted. Where there had been rivers
and streams, there were now Oceans. and seas. Everything was under water and it
stayed that way for millions of years.

After blowing up that planet, Lucifer took his Army and tried to take over
control of the Universe by attacking the Creators.
He was defeated and imprisoned along with his Army on the Earth.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re 12:7 And there was war in heaven:
Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his
angels,
Lu 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:
Re 9:14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet,
Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Creators had a Problem.
What were they going to do if the other beings decided to Rebel too ?
How could they make them understand that Rebellion was not the Way to go ?

So, The Creators went off to another Solar System and genetically engineered
another being.
Only, this being was of much less power because it was made out of the chemicals
of the planet
and thus could be controlled. After millions of years of developing and studying
these physical beings
in a balanced environment, the Creators worked out a plan.
Because Lucifer Rebelled and wanted to RULE the Universe instead of The Creators,
they gave him these physical beings to Rule over.
The Creators gave the physical beings a choice either to follow them or Lucifer.
After absorbing the fruit tainted with Lucifers energy,
After absorbing the fruit contaminated with Lucifers energy, the people were
more spiritually connected to Lucifer and kept drifting away from The Creators.
The physical beings suffered and died on this Earth because Lucifer caused them
to go to war with each other.
In fact , he Hated them because he realized that they were going to be in The
Creators' Government and he and his army were going to be rejected and locked up
for a long long time .

The Creators later gave the physical beings who wanted to follow them, another
Mental Energy to help them fight and overcome their evil Mindset.
Their Reward for Overcoming would be Immortality and Membership in The Creators
Universal Government.
============================================

aenoch

How very interesting .Wherever did you hear THAT story?

Tiamat, Nibiru, King Anu & the annunaki and their hybred Nephilim offspring.
Atlantis, Lemuria & Mu.
The Urantia Book.
The Earth is actually growing in size, parting at the tectonic plate boundries.

The stories are endless, and endlessly facinating.

i can't tell you how many 'creation' stories i have hear over the years.
Each one as plasuable as the last, interweaving scienctific fact with superstitious myth, told by a sincere and enthusiastic narrator, imporing us to just hear 'the truth'
the secret mystery heretofore hidden from the unwhorthy.

But alas, we shall never know the truth.
But the tales are really, really interesting and do peak ones curiosity.

I dunno man.
I do know this: there by far more lies and misinformation than truth in this wicked world of men, so, i just keep it simple and faithfully follow Gods Holy Word the Bible;

Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: [so do].
1Ti 4:7 But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself [rather] unto godliness.
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
Tts 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
2Pe 1:16 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.