GT finally confesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epoisses

You're a zombie devotee to the man John Calvin who was led astray by Satan himself. Everything God creates is perfect and holy. You've been deceived by the wiles of the serpent.

beameup

Devoid of the Holy Spirit, it becomes impossible to understand the Trinity.
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths. - 2 Timothy 4:3-4 NASB

God's Truth

Finally, we are informed!

This explains her persistant arguments and resistance against the orthodox Christian Gospel.

I do not belong to any denomination, not even non denominational.

I am a follower of the Way, just like the apostle Paul and the other believers.

The Bible says the Christians are the followers of the Way.

Acts 24:14 However, I admit that I worship the God of our ancestors as a follower of the Way, which they call a sect. I believe everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets,

Acts 9:2 and asked him for letters to the synagogues in Damascus, so that if he found any there who belonged to the Way, whether men or women, he might take them as prisoners to Jerusalem.

Acts 19:9 But some of them became obstinate; they refused to believe and publicly maligned the Way. So Paul left them. He took the disciples with him and had discussions daily in the lecture hall of Tyrannus.

Acts 19:23 [ The Riot in Ephesus ] About that time there arose a great disturbance about the Way.

Acts 24:22 Then Felix, who was well acquainted with the Way, adjourned the proceedings. “When Lysias the commander comes,” he said, “I will decide your case.”

God's Truth

Finally, we are informed!

This explains her persistant arguments and resistance against the orthodox Christian Gospel.

Nang, I must say that it is kind of endearing that you made this post, even though what you say is not correct. I do have some secrets that I have not shared and that would be my testimony; I haven’t shared it because I do not want it to get trampled on.

I do not belong to that group you found that calls itself The Way.

I do enjoy debating with you, however, and I hope that we can keep discussing the deep things of God. I want to show you that there are no denominations that preach the truth, none that I can find, and I have stopped searching for the right one.

God's Truth

Devoid of the Holy Spirit, it becomes impossible to understand the Trinity.

The trinity doctrine is false because it says the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are separate and different.

The Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are not different, they are the same.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Shame on she who will not suffer with our Lord

Shame on she who will not suffer with our Lord

I do have some secrets that I have not shared and that would be my testimony; I haven’t shared it because I do not want it to get trampled on.

Shame on her...

Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord, nor of me his prisoner, but share in suffering for the gospel by the power of God,

Shame....
Shame....
Shame....

You do not want to get trampled because you are fully aware of the fact that you are beyond the bounds of orthodoxy. Your boldness for what you claim only extends to your desire to protect yourself from suffering as God the Son did, all at the expense of bringing glory to God for actually standing for something.

Shame....
Shame....
Shame....

AMR

God's Truth

Shame on her...

Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord, nor of me his prisoner, but share in suffering for the gospel by the power of God,

Shame....
Shame....
[FONT=&]Shame....
[/FONT][FONT=&]
You do not want to get trampled because you are fully aware of the fact that you are beyond the bounds of orthodoxy. Your boldness for what you claim only extends to your desire to protect yourself from suffering as God the Son did, all at the expense of bringing glory to God for actually standing for something.

[/FONT]Shame....
Shame....
Shame....

AMR

I speak the truth here and I get trampled on. I am not afraid of being trampled for the Lord. I do not want to share my personal testimony here because there is too much hate towards me and my personal testimony is just that, it is personal. How is knowing my personal testimony going to help anyone here? Would you just like to know so that you can try to trample it?

God's Truth

Either way, GT has rejected the Grace Gospel given by the Ascended Lord Jesus Christ to Paul.

Grace is not having to clean ourselves by circumcision, various washings, and animal sacrifices, etc, just to go to the temple to worship God, for that is where His Spirit was.

Grace is being cleaned by Jesus' blood and being reconciled to God when He makes His home in our heart.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Grace is not having to clean ourselves by circumcision, various washings, and animal sacrifices, etc, just to go to the temple to worship God, for that is where His Spirit was.

Grace is being cleaned by Jesus' blood and being reconciled to God when He makes His home in our heart.

I'd have a better chance of having a conversation with a rather "Talky" Parrot.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I speak the truth here and I get trampled on. I am not afraid of being trampled for the Lord. I do not want to share my personal testimony here because there is too much hate towards me and my personal testimony is just that, it is personal. How is knowing my personal testimony going to help anyone here? Would you just like to know so that you can try to trample it?

You have no other "Testimony" other than what you've already stated on this forum.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No Testimony To Give For the Glory of God

No Testimony To Give For the Glory of God

How is knowing my personal testimony going to help anyone here? Would you just like to know so that you can try to trample it?

If you are ashamed of He whom you claim, He will be ashamed of you who claim Him.

I have given mine and not feared the trampling to come upon us meany Calvinists. If you think your testimony is but for me or another, you have failed to understand the reason for even giving a testimony. So, a Calvinist like myself is not afraid of "trampling", yet you, so-called, God's Truth, cannot do the same?

Shame...!

AMR

God's Truth

[FONT=&]Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord, nor of me his prisoner, but share in suffering for the gospel by the power of God,[/FONT][FONT=&]

If you are ashamed of He whom you claim, He will be ashamed of you who claim Him.

AMR[/FONT]

How would you ever get that I am ashamed?

Status
Not open for further replies.